Best Life & Beyond #34 Spencer Emmons & Katie Slockbower jumble times as we still live in their minds

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really wanna know how bad the spring break crowds will be this summer!
Let me put on my best mansplaining voice.

You see, the Spring Break crowds are here in full force. Those darn teenagers said a swear; I almost had a heart attack! Then one of them knocked me over when they decided to run to the churro stand! I'll have you know that my best bud Security Jeremy would not approve of this behavior. I told the churro stand cast member and he gave me 20 churros for free! You know, eating that many churros is a workout, so you will get hot. I recommend you bring a trenchcoat along to store your extra churros. I hate Grad Nite. I just want to find some married women, but the place is crawling with those teenagers! Anyways, now I am going to sneak into the paid section of Fantasmic. Remember to subscribe to our Patreon, press the like button, and subscribe if you haven't already. Bye bye, everybody!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Wouldn't Spencer know who @The Real Deal is after seeing this screenshot from their private conversation? I would assume Spencer is on Tattle too. Has he ever approached you about spilling the beans on your previous knowledge of BLAB?
I have a feeling he would have more to lose from that confrontation.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
So did Spencer originally not like Dave from FB?
Apparently he used to call FB their enemies. But I don't know if they actually knew each other. BLAB would be asked on WHW about doing a collab with FB, but KT would brush it off with a "maybe" or say right now they wanted to do their own thing. When FB & BLAB started hanging out, Spence and David really seemed to like each other. I think the relationship has cooled considerably

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Wouldn't Spencer know who @The Real Deal is after seeing this screenshot from their private conversation? I would assume Spencer is on Tattle too. Has he ever approached you about spilling the beans on your previous knowledge of BLAB?
Yes, they harass me! But I have a friend and he/she is 'therealdeal' sometimes! And if permission is given to post certain things, then they may be posted. What I will not post is stuff like addresses, ssn#, background history, and the like. Pleaassseee, celebrities post text/dms publicly often...

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
She actually looks decent (the eyebrows are still hideous) but he looks like a creep.
It seems like the bigger she gets, the bigger her eyebrows become...though, I guess she needs some way to frame her much wider face

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Well, this is an interesting long winded comment...

View attachment 1336620

What's so magical about something they do all the time?

View attachment 1336623

Are you sure it is magical watching them espcially KT waltzing her "friends" to let them stay after even the park closes. Despite you get an hour when the park closes. So are they really staying after hours or just clickbait. Ex: Park closes at 11pm. One hour of shopping til 12am. The only thing that is magical is her laugh and screeching like a witch she is

For some dumbass reason they think this is the cool thing to do. I think they stayed in Fantasyland after closing because they are scared of the Anaheim gangs and all of Tattle Life 🤣
No one can get rid of them espcially their disney security friends. BEWARE KT AND DENCER after hours. They become their true selves after hours.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.