Best Life & Beyond #34 Spencer Emmons & Katie Slockbower jumble times as we still live in their minds

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am new here, but totally relate to the above statement. I was a lurker (for maybe a week tops) then noticed how actual genuine most of the people are in here and appreciated the daily laughs so signed up. I have seen a bit of EVERY topic here and even though the main focus is the terrible 2, I think any toxic talk is their own damn fault. If they stopped with the lies, stopped with the low confidence and just did their thing, there wouldn't be so much hateful talk around them. But that's just not who they are, which is why forums talking about them will always exist.
My 2 cents and I know this is old news around here.....But many out there enjoyed BLAB content despite our personal disapproval of some of their antics. Although I had been on tattle for another unnamed party, I never entertained thoughts of joining the BLAB Troll "Union" until that whole f'd up Columbia incident where they vilified Griftbuster in 2 videos that were posted to Youtube, monetized them and utterly distorted the so called facts of what happened.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
anyone know what KT's husband looks like? (yes, the one she's still legally married to and continues to cheat on with spencer)

i'm going through videos on the disney bears channel KT used to be a part of pre-BLAB but i'm not sure if he was ever a part of that channel

Reactions: 14
anyone know what KT's husband looks like? (yes, the one she's still legally married to and continues to cheat on with spencer)

i'm going through videos on the disney bears channel KT used to be a part of pre-BLAB but i'm not sure if he was ever a part of that channel
Younger, gym rat guy! He was not part of the Disney Bears.
9225A5E8-9DB7-412E-8E6C-106AD66438FE.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 26
I don’t want to police anyone, but maybe we should all take a beat when it comes to missing users. This is kind of a toxic place so if people need to take breaks from here, we should wish them well and move on.
I'm sort of taking a break since 2 sons came down with Covid. Just hope my husband and I can stay well. But...honestly this is a good break for me to take my mind off my crap and talk about someone else's crap.

I don’t want to police anyone, but maybe we should all take a beat when it comes to missing users. This is kind of a toxic place so if people need to take breaks from here, we should wish them well and move on.
I'm sort of taking a break since 2 sons came down with Covid. Just hope my husband and I can stay well. But...honestly this is a good break for me to take my mind off my crap and talk about someone else's crap.

Sorry posted twice...guess I'm not 100%

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Younger, gym rat guy! He was not part of the Disney Bears.
View attachment 1329637
I don't get it. From a guy's perspective, he looks a hell of a lot better than Dense. I know looks aren't everything but you have to be attracted to the other person. But then again, no one knows what happens behind closed doors and for all we know this guy could be a major f@ck up.

Sorry posted twice...guess I'm not 100%
Prayers that everyone recovers quickly 🙏

• Heart
Reactions: 22
From what I gather, KT was stating that millenials have had it far worse than any other generation in terms of tragedies, etc, Others chimed in about their generation's traumas/tragedies and how they were worse.

If I had been there when it was live, I think I would have stated that the generation who really had it the worst, were those born in the 1920s (I know most are dead by now) but they had the Great Depression, Tuberculosis epidemic, WWII, Korean War, Vietnam War, Cold War, Gulf War, and then they probably croaked. But I know we don't come here to talk history tit any more than people in those lives want to be cross comparing which generation had it worse. I give Little Round credit for moving it along when it seemed to be an obviously depressing subject.
Damn, she said that? Wtf! I had it on mute which was a blessing to not hear their stupid voices talking but I also didnt know what was going on. Shes such a dumbass! KT, bleeping read a book!
( i may have had a couple drinks, lol) she really pisses me off!

I can be having a bad day and come in here and get in a better mood from laughing. I can’t wait to do a meet up. I’ve grown very fond as well. There are days I’m not here but work, kid etc take over.
So bummed I can't join in a meet up. Im 6 hours away...hopefully someday 😀

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I don't get it. From a guy's perspective, he looks a hell of a lot better than Dense. I know looks aren't everything but you have to be attracted to the other person. But then again, no one knows what happens behind closed doors and for all we know this guy could be a major f@ck up.
or maybe she just realized she's more attracted to men who remind her of her grandfather

• Haha
Reactions: 22

Prayers that everyone recovers quickly 🙏
True, you never know what someone is going through behind closed doors. Even though he looks like a winner he could be a loser from the inside.lol

Reactions: 16
Last night was my night to work crowd control for Fantasmic ( not my favorite thing to do). For the 9pm show guess who came walking up around 8:40 to the reserved seating asking to be allowed to enter. Yes everyones favorite disney duo Spencer & KT. I didnt have to interact with them but was within earshot of them and could here the conversation they where having with another CM. They said security said it wa sox that they were seating in the reserve dining area. They asked for Jeremy who wasnt working that area (not even sure he was working last night). The CM and a newer security guard in the area had told them, they arent sure what they were told but without a pass for the area they wouldn't be able to enter. They ended up walking away and looked a little upset. Talking to the CM and security ( who have no idea who Spencer & KT are) I explained who they just encountered . They actually thought they were a father and daughter which made me laugh.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 80
Last night was my night to work crowd control for Fantasmic ( not my favorite thing to do). For the 9pm show guess who came walking up around 8:40 to the reserved seating asking to be allowed to enter. Yes everyones favorite disney duo Spencer & KT. I didnt have to interact with them but was within earshot of them and could here the conversation they where having with another CM. They said security said it wa sox that they were seating in the reserve dining area. They asked for Jeremy who wasnt working that area (not even sure he was working last night). The CM and a newer security guard in the area had told them, they arent sure what they were told but without a pass for the area they wouldn't be able to enter. They ended up walking away and looked a little upset. Talking to the CM and security ( who have no idea who Spencer & KT are) I explained who they just encountered . They actually thought they were a father and daughter which made me laugh.
Kudos to them (and to you for informing them about these two)! I hope this security person is side eyeing J-Rex now especially since they name dropped him. Probably explains that first night Fantasmic viewing experience...all thanks to Jeremy.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Whenever BLOB goes on a rant about the "magic" being gone from Disneyland, this is what I imagine they are bitching about... CMs that don't give them preferential treatment. Can we start a change.org petition to remove Jeremy from his post??? He's as useless as BLOB.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
I-

I’m speechless. Lol

• Angry
Reactions: 27
I watched their dippy live stream for a few minutes. Spin-sir said something about his waterproof Mickey hat, and that Monstro’s or whatever was totally cool with their shabby outfits as long as KT wasn’t wearing a thong with a sheer top. Or something like that.

• Haha
  • Wow
No churros for you this week, KT. 😝
I didn’t get to quote your post in the last thread because I wasn’t fast enough…but my daughter has HEDS! Her TMJ has resulted in three set of braces so far, PT, and days of wearing PT tape to try to relieve the pain. Nice to be in the company of a fellow zebra!!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Whenever BLOB goes on a rant about the "magic" being gone from Disneyland, this is what I imagine they are bitching about... CMs that don't give them preferential treatment. Can we start a change.org petition to remove Jeremy from his post??? He's as useless as BLOB.

Wow does any one have his @

Reactions: 16
View attachment 1329637
Lurker turned poster here! My gen z ass got curious so I looked this guy up on everything (he’s a 8/10… she’s a 3 at best! she cheated on this guy with grandpa serf?!). I’m pretty sure I found his Instagram… don’t worry everyone it’s seems that he upgraded! I can’t help but think what is the reason they are still married for. Just sounds shady( like most of the things BLAB do). Btw they wouldn’t last a day on tiktok anyway the kids would cancel them in a heart beat. They’re too problematic.

• Heart
You know she posted this just because we make fun of them for saying Bu.

View attachment 1329622

Please, Katie; Spencer never gives you churrogasms.

View attachment 1329623
Yes keep on hyping up your lover KT that should help with that divorce you refuse to go through. I'm sure Matt and his divorce lawyer also love all these pictures and proclamations of love you make.
Since you're claiming you are making so much money then how bout you sign those papers and get that divorce so you can stop lying to your stans about your current martial status

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Yes, breaks are needed and sometimes life happens and other things take precedence. I do miss Lalo though. He's a great contributor here and hope he comes back sometime. But definitely not trying to pressure him.
It does not seem he has been away that long..........maybe on vacation or someting?

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.