Best Life & Beyond #34 Spencer Emmons & Katie Slockbower jumble times as we still live in their minds

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Spencer revealed that Katie uses that old Binky pillow as a back rest; well, isn't that symbolic! She's just like Christopher Moltisanti.

View attachment 1329754

Now Spencer said he has no idea how the restaurants prepare for the coked up food tour to arrive. It isn't that hard Spencer; the tour has a schedule and the restaurants know when the tour will show up! I guess Suspender has never heard of reservations.
Binky clearly hated them

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Tattle must be on their minds and the topic of conversation for them 24/7! An intervention is needed for her at this point.
Again, what happened to those resolutions? Lol What a couple of clowns. I guess Tattle gives meaning to their life. I guess it's better than pretending they like each other

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Binky clearly hated them
Poor Binky. She must've been so scared of Katie. She should get another dog to keep her busy. She'd probably cut back on all the online/in person stalking and harassing. Disneyland is now aware of what they're doing outside of the parks. 😮😮

Spencer said he wears a hat when he's swimming because his big Irish forehead is prime real estate for skin cancer....

View attachment 1329771
View attachment 1329772
What the hell is that behind Spencer?!?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Poor Binky. She must've been so scared of Katie. She should get another dog to keep her busy. She'd probably cut back on all the online/in person stalking and harassing. Disneyland is now aware of what they're doing outside of the parks. 😮😮

What the hell is that behind Spencer?!?
Are those nips? Through a wetsuit? I didn’t know you could stretch neoprene so thin. She’s one fart away from a really painful explosion
364956B7-4A0C-46C3-80B7-4BFF082DCE81.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
Here's Spencer's Red Hat bootstraps bullshit coming out.

Make that chedda!

Also, Spencer bragged that he "knows" Lauren Wendy Sánchez, Jeff Bezos' girlfriend.

Katie said her AOL Instant Messenger screensaver was "I'm making chocolate milk," because she was always making chocolate milk.

Anywho, Disneyland, yay!

Katie wants Botox, but Spencer doesn't approve. Katie got pissed at him.

"I would like to throw him off a cliff if I could." Is Katie really talking about Patrick or is she talking about Suspender? 👀

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
I think the concern for regular posters who go silent is that KT is targeting people outside of tattle and threatening their jobs, businesses etc...I’m all for people taking a break, but I hope it isn’t because she’s done something.
Not that it matters because they lie so much, but I remember Spencer saying he keeps the Malibu place because they have such a good deal on it through a family friend and if they let it it go they could never replace it.
As for KT making more money on Instagram with her 47 thousand followers, from what I read, they pay around 300 if a reel has 1000 views within a 30 day window. Less than 1000 views pays nothing. They have a bonus program that pays an extra 1200 if a reel hits a million views. So, no KT, you do not make more on reels!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Jason knows we made fun of his Linkedin profile picture. I wonder if he's a lurker or if Katie and/or Spencer told him. 🤣

View attachment 1329745
Funny stuff. Who the duck would be trying to contact this idiot on LinkedIn? Minnie Mouse saw his profile picture and wants to recruit him to be the next CEO of Disney? Or he is being considered for that big promotion to Coordinator with the entire $0.50/hour raise that comes with it?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Here's Spencer's Red Hat bootstraps bullshit coming out.

View attachment 1329851

Make that chedda!

View attachment 1329892

Also, Spencer bragged that he "knows" Lauren Wendy Sánchez, Jeff Bezos' girlfriend.

Katie said her AOL Instant Messenger screensaver was "I'm making chocolate milk," because she was always making chocolate milk.

Anywho, Disneyland, yay!
View attachment 1329924

Katie wants Botox, but Spencer doesn't approve. Katie got pissed at him.

View attachment 1329943

"I would like to throw him off a cliff if I could." Is Katie really talking about Patrick or is she talking about Suspender? 👀
KT couldn’t afford Botox if she wanted it.

I think the concern for regular posters who go silent is that KT is targeting people outside of tattle and threatening their jobs, businesses etc...I’m all for people taking a break, but I hope it isn’t because she’s done something.
Not that it matters because they lie so much, but I remember Spencer saying he keeps the Malibu place because they have such a good deal on it through a family friend and if they let it it go they could never replace it.
As for KT making more money on Instagram with her 47 thousand followers, from what I read, they pay around 300 if a reel has 1000 views within a 30 day window. Less than 1000 views pays nothing. They have a bonus program that pays an extra 1200 if a reel hits a million views. So, no KT, you do not make more on reels!
It’s sad she has to make a post showing she has removed her iwatch. KT, you shouldn’t have to do that on our account!! I didn’t realize everyone here had such power over you. It’s sad, put that watch back on and don’t let us take that from you

She does harass on IG, first pretending to be someone from Tattle and now clearly it’s her, it’s pathetic really! But I don’t think she has unearthed a character, I think more are just worried about some people. It’s really starting to look absolutely pathetic that she reads here daily. I check in here and there throughout the day (as do others) cause it is a gossip site, this is now her full time job, obsessing over everyone here.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I don't get it. From a guy's perspective, he looks a hell of a lot better than Dense. I know looks aren't everything but you have to be attracted to the other person. But then again, no one knows what happens behind closed doors and for all we know this guy could be a major f@ck up.

Prayers that everyone recovers quickly 🙏
Thanks so much !!!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Guess she had to bring up Dogtopia since we made fun of her getting her hair done there. But she doesn’t read here. Smfh. Apparently Tattle gives them their live topics or they wouldn’t have anything to talk about 😂.
I mean, we really do live rent free in their heads. The fact that her IG stories are in response to us daily proves that. She really needs to not be so bothered by Tattle!! I’m starting to become worried for her that she’s so obsessed with us.

Thanks to everyone for the recap and play by play of the live as I wasn’t able to catch it! From what I’m reading, it seems that most of it was them responding to everything we post here? It’s nice to know we can raise concerns here and don’t even need to ask these questions in their lives now, they just answer them all on their own….even if they are lies!

Apparently they didn't think it was hot! Spence got defensive after I asked. Like geez, calm down man-child! Katie just said she blasts the AC and loves to wear hoodies. Sure Jan. She is just self conscious...
That is both very wasteful and bad for the environment.
I was raised with the proverb that if you make a habit of wasting money foolishly, either God or karma will probably make certain you won’t have money to waste in the future.

I don’t want to police anyone, but maybe we should all take a beat when it comes to missing users. This is kind of a toxic place so if people need to take breaks from here, we should wish them well and move on.
I think people just want to know, in these uncertain times in a less than stable world, that their anonymous buddies are okay.
As snarky as we are on the dundering duo, we do care about people.
Everyone understands real life takes precedent, though.
I’m here because I enjoy the wit and laughs and also for the perhaps selfish reason of seeing the pair shooting themselves in the foot (metaphorically) because I’ve known people like them. I’ll never know if karma caught up to those people, but I’m enjoying watching it unfold in real time now.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Did we ever find out why she was wearing a sweater on such a hot day? Was it to cover the shirt she's worn for a week straight now?

I wonder if Dense is putting on his tin foil to share more conspiracies in the bestie chat. He really looked disinterested in this whole chat and she had her arms crossed the whole time.
Trying to get their camping tent ready.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Are those nips? Through a wetsuit? I didn’t know you could stretch neoprene so thin. She’s one fart away from a really painful explosion View attachment 1329823
Either that or she's about to break the Batman Forever suit.

RIP neoprene.

It's the first thing that I thought of honestly. Which is sad as duck.

It’s sad she has to make a post showing she has removed her iwatch. KT, you shouldn’t have to do that on our account!! I didn’t realize everyone here had such power over you. It’s sad, put that watch back on and don’t let us take that from you
Or just change the watch face. Why not have the Mickey one or is it too to pay for that one? I thought you were makin' that chedda.

The fact that her IG stories are in response to us daily proves that.
Not the only IG that updates frequently. (Yes, it's still going on and on and on and on.... :rolleyes: )

Trying to get their camping tent ready.
I'm still delirious with anticipation of this shitshow given ... things lately. :devilish: KT looked incredibly uncomfortable when it was mentioned in the update video a while back so I think it is safe to say she's not fully 100% on board.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
1654783552712.png

I imagine this is what the Country Bear Jamboree animatronics look like with their fur removed.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.