Best Life & Beyond #34 Spencer Emmons & Katie Slockbower jumble times as we still live in their minds

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Katie's latest post made me think about how Horace Horsecollar tried to correct Jarli about Katie and Spencer's Vegas Multiverse of Time Travel Madness... (File's too big to post, but it is the new show plus I'm Walking on Sunshine.)

8.jpg

Katie, befriend Holly Madison if you want to get in there so bad. 🤣

ktthedisneybear story 09.06.2022.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 16
What was with all the generational talk and the various traumas experienced? That along with her supposed ailments, Botox, and brief chapek mention, it seemed so riveting…

While I’m not sure of his genetics, I’m going to guess Dense is as much Irish as KT is German.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I love how this video ends with someone yelling, "Hurry up!" It is like that person was yelling at Katie.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Spencer's breasts are all I could notice and for crying out loud can someone answer poor Crouton J or at least teach him how to use Google.
Screenshot_20220608-195553-030.png
Screenshot_20220608-195622-779.png
Screenshot_20220608-200353-413.png

• Haha
Reactions: 24
What was with all the generational talk and the various traumas experienced? That along with her supposed ailments, Botox, and brief chapek mention, it seemed so riveting…

While I’m not sure of his genetics, I’m going to guess Dense is as much Irish as KT is German.
The next time they have a livestream, people should troll Katie about Owens being a Welsh last name and not a German one... Make subtle comments about Wales that will go over her head.

Caution: Do not play this video unless you want to summon all the little dogs in the neighborhood.

This is the only good post Katie's ever made.

ktthedisneybear story 09.06.2022(1).jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
I don’t want to police anyone, but maybe we should all take a beat when it comes to missing users. This is kind of a toxic place so if people need to take breaks from here, we should wish them well and move on.
I’ve actually developed a fondness for some of the people in this group. Through their sense of decency and humor. They were driven here to expose a couple of bottom feeding con artists who are preying on simple, generous people. And when someone like Lalo goes missing without explanation I actually worry about him. I’m sure he’s fine, but it’s still a bit of a concern. Are some of the things that are said here toxic? Sure. But the sentiment behind the toxicity is pure and understandable.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
What is this supposed to mean???

Now she's channeling her inner SERF.

ktthedisneybear story 09.06.2022(2).jpg

Maybe Katie was swapping fuel rods with someone else at Disneyland and Spencer doesn't know...

This person needs to tell their grandson that Katie and Spencer are not real. 🤣

9.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow

From what I gather, KT was stating that millenials have had it far worse than any other generation in terms of tragedies, etc, Others chimed in about their generation's traumas/tragedies and how they were worse.

If I had been there when it was live, I think I would have stated that the generation who really had it the worst, were those born in the 1920s (I know most are dead by now) but they had the Great Depression, Tuberculosis epidemic, WWII, Korean War, Vietnam War, Cold War, Gulf War, and then they probably croaked. But I know we don't come here to talk history tit any more than people in those lives want to be cross comparing which generation had it worse. I give Little Round credit for moving it along when it seemed to be an obviously depressing subject.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I’ve actually developed a fondness for some of the people in this group. Through their sense of decency and humor. They were driven here to expose a couple of bottom feeding con artists who are preying on simple, generous people. And when someone like Lalo goes missing without explanation I actually worry about him. I’m sure he’s fine, but it’s still a bit of a concern. Are some of the things that are said here toxic? Sure. But the sentiment behind the toxicity is pure and understandable.
I can be having a bad day and come in here and get in a better mood from laughing. I can’t wait to do a meet up. I’ve grown very fond as well. There are days I’m not here but work, kid etc take over.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Is it though? I think she's hyping this bucket up for when it goes up on Ebay.

How is popcorn the Danger Zone? 🤣

Those ducks are smart to run away; they don't want Katie claiming assault.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Did we ever find out why she was wearing a sweater on such a hot day? Was it to cover the shirt she's worn for a week straight now?

I wonder if Dense is putting on his tin foil to share more conspiracies in the bestie chat. He really looked disinterested in this whole chat and she had her arms crossed the whole time.
Maybe she's hiding a hickey from denser

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
You know she posted this just because we make fun of them for saying Bu.

Please, Katie; Spencer never gives you churrogasms.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
I am new here, but totally relate to the above statement. I was a lurker (for maybe a week tops) then noticed how actual genuine most of the people are in here and appreciated the daily laughs so signed up. I have seen a bit of EVERY topic here and even though the main focus is the terrible 2, I think any toxic talk is their own damn fault. If they stopped with the lies, stopped with the low confidence and just did their thing, there wouldn't be so much hateful talk around them. But that's just not who they are, which is why forums talking about them will always exist.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
This is what she wears when she is too lazy to put a bra on. That is why she constantly has to fold her arms to keep her girls from dropping to her knees.
I don't think she needs to worry about her girls dropping low, her belly is bigger then her girls these days

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.