Best Life & Beyond #34 Spencer Emmons & Katie Slockbower jumble times as we still live in their minds

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here's Spencer's Red Hat bootstraps bullshit coming out.

View attachment 1329851
Yeah - that's something in short supply right now. Middle aged white dudes telling everyone else their only problem is they "don't work hard enough". Which is rich coming from someone who goes to a theme park 4 days a week. When you have no one else in your life - and your yard stick for hard work is.... checks notes... working more than KT - then I'm sure he does think he "works hard". Get a bleeping clue.

They are a walking billboard for white privilege.

AND you know they feel like they are a victim if anyone calls them on their tit - I mean - that's why there is how many threads about these grifters.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 37
Spencer revealed that Katie uses that old Binky pillow as a back rest; well, isn't that symbolic! She's just like Christopher Moltisanti.

View attachment 1329754

Now Spencer said he has no idea how the restaurants prepare for the coked up food tour to arrive. It isn't that hard Spencer; the tour has a schedule and the restaurants know when the tour will show up! I guess Suspender has never heard of reservations.

Katie and Spencer are pissed we called them out for not following the dress code. Then she lied that the tour company said they only don't want you to wear a bikini...

Look at this Katie!

View attachment 1329760
She kept adjusting, moving, and beating the crap out of a pillow she was using in the live. I didn’t realize it was a binky pillow ☹

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
I agree wholeheartedly. Often threads on tattle devolve from laughs and poking fun to like extreme levels of hatefulness. It hasn’t happened with Blab threads yet, but it could.
I wandered into another very popular vlogger(s) thread here the other day and yeah, definitely saw a post or two that I thought crossed a very major line of wishing (graphic) violence upon them. That, I think, definitely crosses a major line.

Reactions: 22
I wandered into another very popular vlogger(s) thread here the other day and yeah, definitely saw a post or two that I thought crossed a very major line of wishing (graphic) violence upon them. That, I think, definitely crosses a major line.
I just want them all to have to get real jobs and leave the YouTube tit for those who are either passionate enough about the subject matter or dedicated enough to consistently produce quality content (see: Mickey Views) instead of selfish gluttonous tit. But last time we wished that fat cheater to have to get a job again, she interpreted that as all of us trying to make her kill herself. Which is fascinating

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25

View attachment 1329851

Make that chedda!

View attachment 1329892

Also, Spencer bragged that he "knows" Lauren Wendy Sánchez, Jeff Bezos' girlfriend.

Katie said her AOL Instant Messenger screensaver was "I'm making chocolate milk," because she was always making chocolate milk.

Anywho, Disneyland, yay!
View attachment 1329924

Katie wants Botox, but Spencer doesn't approve. Katie got pissed at him.

View attachment 1329943

"I would like to throw him off a cliff if I could." Is Katie really talking about Patrick or is she talking about Suspender? 👀
“You just make you tube videos you don’t really work”. She laughed but she did say YOU make YouTube videos. How dare she nod her head about working hard 😠

Reactions: 17
Are those nips? Through a wetsuit? I didn’t know you could stretch neoprene so thin. She’s one fart away from a really painful explosion View attachment 1329823
I’m literally dead. OMFuckingG 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂. Wtf. She better get out of the water before a shark grabs her. I just can’t. This reminds me of a cartoon where a hose is put into a suit to blow up a character. Creature from the BU Lagoon

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I just want them all to have to get real jobs and leave the YouTube tit for those who are either passionate enough about the subject matter or dedicated enough to consistently produce quality content (see: Mickey Views) instead of selfish gluttonous tit. But last time we wished that fat cheater to have to get a job again, she interpreted that as all of us trying to make her kill herself. Which is fascinating
Yeah... Disney stuff is one of those areas where I just can't justify calling the "work"... WORK. It's Disney. They have more money than necessary and can afford to pay bloggers, professional photographers/videographers, and web devs to announce new items, ticketed events, and such the minute they intend to release the info to the public. I suppose I can understand a few who really provide more niche (I hate using that term here) info - say where to get certain food when food allergies are an issue, how to do things on the cheap, etc... but still. There are SO. MANY. OF. THEM.

There are people who genuinely want to provide a service of information-sharing to help, and then there are those that just want to be on camera and share their experiences, however, incredibly repetitive they are. I know which side BLOB falls into.

Reactions: 19

View attachment 1329851

Make that chedda!

View attachment 1329892

Also, Spencer bragged that he "knows" Lauren Wendy Sánchez, Jeff Bezos' girlfriend.

Katie said her AOL Instant Messenger screensaver was "I'm making chocolate milk," because she was always making chocolate milk.

Anywho, Disneyland, yay!
View attachment 1329924

Katie wants Botox, but Spencer doesn't approve. Katie got pissed at him.

View attachment 1329943

"I would like to throw him off a cliff if I could." Is Katie really talking about Patrick or is she talking about Suspender? 👀
She really does have very nice skin! It’s all that sleep she gets and, as someone who is incredibly self absorbed, we know she is sleeping without a care in the world, no stress!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The absolute AUDACITY of a Disney blogger who goes to the same 5 places to lecture US ABOUT BOOTSTRAPS. MY GOD. These threads will never work in terms of having them face themselves as vile human beings. Hopefully it will enlighten viewers enough for them to lose that life that they claim is “how the American dream works” and have to get real jobs like the rest of us.

They are so self centered.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I think the concern for regular posters who go silent is that KT is targeting people outside of tattle and threatening their jobs, businesses etc...I’m all for people taking a break, but I hope it isn’t because she’s done something.
Not that it matters because they lie so much, but I remember Spencer saying he keeps the Malibu place because they have such a good deal on it through a family friend and if they let it it go they could never replace it.
As for KT making more money on Instagram with her 47 thousand followers, from what I read, they pay around 300 if a reel has 1000 views within a 30 day window. Less than 1000 views pays nothing. They have a bonus program that pays an extra 1200 if a reel hits a million views. So, no KT, you do not make more on reels!
If she is stalking/harassing people outside of tattle, it needs to be reported. LAPD has been notified and they're aware of the harassing, attempting to intimidate, and possible in-person stalking. A report may be filed as of now. Katie is unhinged and she may be stalking me in person..which is really odd. Eeww!

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 38
If she is stalking/harassing people outside of tattle, it needs to be reported. LAPD has been notified and they're aware of the harassing, attempting to intimidate, and possible in-person stalking. A report may be filed as of now. Katie is unhinged and she may be stalking me in person..which is really odd. Eeww!
:oops: I don't want anyone's security compromised but I sincerely hope one day that this information is available to us because it is super alarming. I was not aware of the last bit. The IG scenario I was aware of, yes. Not the details but further than that..? DAMN.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
:oops: I don't want anyone's security compromised but I sincerely hope one day that this information is available to us because it is super alarming. I was not aware of the last bit. The IG scenario I was aware of, yes. Not the details but further than that..? DAMN.
They can't obtain your personal info through here. You're good! I will also add this:

Tattle Life is a commentary website on public business
social media accounts. We allow commentary and
critiques of people that choose to monetize their personal
life as a business and release it into the public domain.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
They can't obtain your personal info through here. You're good! I will also add this:

Tattle Life is a commentary website on public business
social media accounts. We allow commentary and
critiques of people that choose to monetize their personal
life as a business and release it into the public domain.
Oh, I know this here is good. I just missed those original screencaps so there's some holes in my knowledge about just what information was gained, what was said specifically, and such. I know connecting people here to other accounts seems to be the main goal (hence the repetitive accounts that show up here and there trying to rile people up into, I'm guessing, revealing things - gender, names, etc, etc).

Anyway... moving along. :)

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Oh, I know this here is good. I just missed those original screencaps so there's some holes in my knowledge about just what information was gained, what was said specifically, and such. I know connecting people here to other accounts seems to be the main goal (hence the repetitive accounts that show up here and there trying to rile people up into, I'm guessing, revealing things - gender, names, etc, etc).

Anyway... moving along. :)
And they're going to keep trying to scare people and whatnot. You can just report them here. Nothing more can be done about that. But when they start to stalk, harass, and intimidate directly, then authorities need to be made aware. So that's that. 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Yeah - that's something in short supply right now. Middle aged white dudes telling everyone else their only problem is they "don't work hard enough". Which is rich coming from someone who goes to a theme park 4 days a week. When you have no one else in your life - and your yard stick for hard work is.... checks notes... working more than KT - then I'm sure he does think he "works hard". Get a bleeping clue.

They are a walking billboard for white privilege.

AND you know they feel like they are a victim if anyone calls them on their tit - I mean - that's why there is how many threads about these grifters.
1000% this!!!
Tired of the old pull yourself up by your bootstraps bs privileged, bloated, middle aged white men like Señor Red Hat just looove to spew out….

It’s also rich coming from a 50 something year old dude that is still attached to his mommy’s umbilical cord. I’m sure Cue Card Mother played a significant part in getting Spencer in the biz. 🥴

Hey Spencer, you want that premium Fantasmic dining view you tried to weasel your way into? Work harder and you can afford it like the other paying guests.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 40
Sorry to hear that. I don't know what went down on IG. But this is just whacked. We all know she's unhinged, but wow. Obviously she's not cut out to be "YouTube famous." I wonder how involved (if at all) Spence is, because he should know better

Reactions: 21
I am surprised she does not got back to "nursing" since it is so much easier.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Sorry to hear that. I don't know what went down on IG. But this is just whacked. We all know she's unhinged, but wow. Obviously she's not cut out to be "YouTube famous." I wonder how involved (if at all) Spence is, because he should know better
He's aware. They enable each other. She's definitely not cut out to be "YouTube famous". She should just quit and have Spence take care of her financially. Oh wait, he can't! 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.