Best Life & Beyond #30 Are there more Spirits haunting the HM or Debt Collectors leaving K & S Voicemails

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 1306299 whew. They did the grueling .33 of a mile shoreline that you can see from their apartment. Time to reward ourselves with some muffins!
Is he on his phone reading tattle giving us the signature KT peace sign?

Also gotta love the next story shows the inside of the apartment you know since it's been questioned here she had to prove it to us

Screenshot_20220530-130358_Instagram.jpg

Hi KT glad you're enjoying the vibe we have over here while you're unplugging and recharging in the bu for a while

• Haha
Reactions: 30

Also gotta love the next story shows the inside of the apartment you know since it's been questioned here she had to prove it to us

View attachment 1306436

Hi KT glad you're enjoying the vibe we have over here while you're unplugging and recharging in the bu for a while
They really have it set up to look like an air bnb room. It looks like a hotel. It didn't sound like they were going to spend the whole day there so that leads me to believe other plans possibly fell through. (Also, what kind of sentence is that KT, come on)

Curious about the "lots of planning" too. :unsure: I thought they had things kind of set already schedule wise.

• Haha
  • Heart
When Katie inevitably loses a foot to diabetes, what will they change the channel name to?

Stump Life and Beyond?

One foot and Beyond?

• Haha

View attachment 1306436

To bad that’s an old photo. 😂😂😂😂. So grateful we have our lil place in Malibu. witch you don’t have anything. Spencer and his Mommy do. Not you. Smfh.

They really have it set up to look like an air bnb room. It looks like a hotel. It didn't sound like they were going to spend the whole day there so that leads me to believe other plans possibly fell through. (Also, what kind of sentence is that KT, come on)

Curious about the "lots of planning" too. :unsure: I thought they had things kind of set already schedule wise.
I know right🤔.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27

For all the "planning" they do they sure never follow through on any of those plans. I'd really be upset if I was a stan and paying all this money for this nonsense I was getting for free before.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
So, I need someone(s) to be a Jiminy Cricket type influencer(s) in my ear.

Hypothetically, if you had pieced together ten email addresses/names of ten current Patreon followers of a certain set of content creators (from a thread where they were getting permission to chat in a LIVE) - what would be something that should be emailed to them on the last day of their patreon membership that they could cancel without having to pay?

View attachment 1306284

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
For all the "planning" they do they sure never follow through on any of those plans. I'd really be upset if I was a stan and paying all this money for this nonsense I was getting for free before.
The stans don't know any better. They are so impressed with the fake life those two posers lead.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Where did CC even come from? He doesn’t seem to have anything in common with frik and freak.
They met when Pixar Pier opened. He's a bit of a loner, so they latched onto that creating some type of "friendship" to take advantage of a poor (not monetarily), lonely soul.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
T

View attachment 1306436

Time to rent this Air BnB turd and leave a bunch of "Don't Give These Grifters Any Money" stickers.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I come here to talk about BLAB. I'm sure there's Joe Rogan community somewhere with differing viewpoints you will enjoy. Thanks.

Is there a way to make polls here?

I would really like to know what everyone hates the most about them.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
You are what’s wrong with the world. Can’t stand or respect other viewpoints.
Yup, that's me. You got me!

Hey KT- just FYI Joe Rogan is a big transphobe just like you! Is that respecting other people?

He described being in a predominantly black neighborhood as being in "Planet of the Apes" (not even including all his uses of the N word) is that respecting other people? Oh that's right...you "get it" since Anaheims LatinX community is just a haven for roaving gangs.

I could go on about his lack of respect for women, Asians, the disabled, practitioners of Aikido and his COVID misinformation but I just don't respect you enough for that. Do your own research.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Yup, that's me. You got me!

Hey KT- just FYI Joe Rogan is a big transphobe just like you! Is that respecting other people?

He described being in a predominantly black neighborhood as being in "Planet of the Apes" (not even including all his uses of the N word) is that respecting other people? Oh that's right...you "get it" since Anaheims LatinX

community is just a haven for roaving gangs.

I could go on about his lack of respect for women, Asians, the disabled, practitioners of Aikido and his COVID misinformation but I just don't respect you enough for that. Do your own research.

Haha. Damn, sounds like you listen to him more than me.

You are what’s wrong with the world. Can’t stand or respect other viewpoints.
:rolleyes: Here we go again.
Welp, I have to go run errands. I expect we'll be halfway through the next thread by the time I get back. Have fun, all! 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Haha. Damn, sounds like you listen to him more than me.
Nah, I just like to keep educated about my opinions. If I'm going to say "I don't respect this person" I need a good reason as to why.

I could do a write up about you, but we have over 30 threads of discussion you can read for yourself.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.