Best Life & Beyond #30 Are there more Spirits haunting the HM or Debt Collectors leaving K & S Voicemails

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Five Fires has a video with 29 mil views? That's about $180k in earnings from one day of work if that video is monetized. Wow. The BLOB need help.

Screen Shot 2022-05-30 at 3.53.18 PM.png

• Wow
Reactions: 27
Is it technically “the end of May” yet? Or are we in “really late April” (technically still Spring Break)?

Because I believe they are in the ‘Bu and not Las Vegas at the moment (as they shared with us Besties ten days ago).

View attachment 1305604
Is it technically “the end of May” yet? Or are we in “really late April” (technically still Spring Break)?

Because I believe they are in the ‘Bu and not Las Vegas at the moment (as they shared with us Besties ten days ago).

View attachment 1305604
Oh KT. Promises promises.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Lots of thumbs down votes compared to thumbs up. This trend keeps going on and on.

1653951614041.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Definitely an Epcot jacket but with warmer temps in the afternoon. Crowds they are still blaming on Sping Break because they are complete morons. There may be a new snack or two sprinkled in and they will be delicately torn apart in slow motion by giant meat paws. Not sure when Pirates is set to reopen but there will be a play by play of anything that has been changed (as Spence reads his notes he got off the world wide webs) while using a tone that reinforces that he knows everything about Disney. Thank goodness he is full of soooo much more knowledge than we could ever even hope to have!! There will be more loud noises from the human megaphone to ruin many families experiences that are in ear shot (how else is she supposed to appear to be so freaking cute??? 🤢) Lastly, at least three of their stans will support them in getting some much needed rest…. because the unemployed hippo is just super exhausted and her anxiety is really causing her to struggle. So much to look forward to!!!
You... must be a psychic 😉

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
It seems like he's lost some weight too compared to past pictures. (Or it's the favorable angles BLAB likes)

If any of their past friendships are any indication, I'm curious when they will screw checkbook over enough for him to be done. It'll happen at some point. Or he becomes friends with other vloggers (he does follow Kitra on IG still for instance) and realize how bad BLAB really is.
On the other hand, he has to know by now how bad they are...
It will be another case of someone else having the problem - not them. They will just 100% pretend he doesn't exist till enough stans ask - then they will make some flowery verbose video in some oddly public area - Spence will prattle on for 25 minutes explaining how Charlie made a pass at Katie or something else so out of left field (and made up) then they will again need to "unplug" and get away for awhile - for their mental health - acting like they are taking a break from the channel - and 24 hours later they will post "Painted Concrete Update At DISNEYLAND!".

It will be the most viewed video 2nd to the last explanation video while the rest struggle to hit 10K.

The reality - he will have just cut them off and stopped spending his money on them.

Aaaaaaand another person in their orbit will be cast aside like so many others and you can't feel bad for him cause he watched it happen to everyone else.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Grandma Spence probably had someone deep clean the cheesey poof dust off of everything.
I have several friends who have airbnbs and to get approved you have to jump through HOOPS. I am certain that they are absolutely not on Airbnb. Lol. Probably Craigslisting it.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Lots of thumbs down votes compared to thumbs up. This trend keeps going on and on.

View attachment 1306807
The consistent level at which the number of thumbs down outnumber the thumbs up is pretty telling. It's not just those of us on Tattle that find their content sucks but obviously many many more. They don't even try to hide their bad attitudes and their tit content is catching up to them. I'd start looking for full-time jobs if I were them. I don't see how this level of engagement, or rather the lack thereof, is sustainable for making a profit that will help support them in a state as expensive to live as CA.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Best Life and Beyond #31- In their efforts to escape The Woo, Katie Slockbower and Spencer Emmons flee to the BU!

Or something like that lol
Feel free to revise!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
Something is up with the Malibu place for sure….as everyone has been saying for a while. While I still am dealing with stupid heath issues I have found myself now with too much time on my hands! Haha If Malibu was still one of their “homes”, why did they make it so impersonal?? Took down his “art”, his Luxo ball, etc? Maybe you had to make it more of a blank slate to rent it out because Mommy said so? Funny those pieces haven’t shown up anywhere else that they have called home either. Are these two a couple of vagabonds or what????

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
The consistent level at which the number of thumbs down outnumber the thumbs up is pretty telling. It's not just those of us on Tattle that find their content sucks but obviously many many more. They don't even try to hide their bad attitudes and their tit content is catching up to them. I'd start looking for full-time jobs if I were them. I don't see how this level of engagement, or rather the lack thereof, is sustainable for making a profit that will help support them in a state as expensive to live as CA.
Its not and it won't. Nor is Patreon/Superchats. They are trending down - not up. The income does not even come close to what is required to pay the bills. But...here's the thing. it' doesn't matter to them - it's shell. It's all for looks.

They will NEVER make enough to support the lifestyle the pretend to have. Not.Even.Close. Spence working a few days a months and her not working at all isn't enough to support the lifestyle they pretend to lead.

Maybe mama Spence is subsidizing them - maybe he is burning through savings - who knows - and who cares really?

When two terrible people are in a house on fire - I don't care how the fire was started - But I will sit back and watch as it burns to ground while they cry. Scream it's not their fault. It's rare you can get to watch two miserable people destroy each other in real time - usually you just see the end result. It's like a white trash "as the World Turns".

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Something is up with the Malibu place for sure….as everyone has been saying for a while. While I still am dealing with stupid heath issues I have found myself now with too much time on my hands! Haha If Malibu was still one of their “homes”, why did they make it so impersonal?? Took down his “art”, his Luxo ball, etc? Maybe you had to make it more of a blank slate to rent it out because Mommy said so? Funny those pieces haven’t shown up anywhere else that they have called home either. Are these two a couple of vagabonds or what????
I wonder if Mama Emmons has put it up for sale?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Yeah, I'm with you that the Malibu place is a temporary stop for the time being. It's impersonal because its a short term rental. My theory is that mummy Spence owns the whole building (5? apartments) and most of them are long term rentals (found on Zillow) and one or two are kept for short term rentals and family use. The rentals I saw explicitly said no sub-leasing and no vacation rentals.

The building was built in 1962 and from the look of all the units, there has not been much updating since then. Great views, but each apt is one bedroom, one bath, 700 sq ft and shared laundry somewhere in the building.

While the image of the 'Bu may fit KT's desired lifestyle image, that old apartment certainly does not, even though it's oceanfront. Thus the move to Anacapa. They're lucky that Dense's family likes them enough to include them in the beachfront rotation.

Dense's retirement plans? Outlive mummy.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I wonder if Mama Emmons has put it up for sale?
She would have to own the entire building and I don't think she does. He said he rented the place and that it has 2 bedrooms. They both lie so much though. Can't really believe anything they say. All I know is that it's not a luxury apartment but KT always tries to make everyone believe it's a mansion and "they" own it! Haha

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Can somebody please explain this to me? Was somebody here trying to contact a stan? If so, how would anyone know that your from Tattle?
I think it was the Patreon letter that was posted? That’s the only thing I can think of.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Best Life & Beyond #31 Katie Slockbower & Spencer Emmons: Thoughts & prayers to the Fantasmic crew as we unplug in Malibu

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Five Fires has a video with 29 mil views? That's about $180k in earnings from one day of work if that video is monetized. Wow. The BLOB need help.

View attachment 1306798
I was looking at all the DisneyYTers and it seems like the holiday season in 2019 was THE PINNACLE of theme park vlogging. It seems they all had three months of INSANE views and quit their day jobs.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.