Best Life & Beyond #30 Are there more Spirits haunting the HM or Debt Collectors leaving K & S Voicemails

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If I were Big Fella and Dense, I would avoid lurking/reading here for their own mental health. I'm no Ph.d in psychology and don't have any special psychiatric skills other than what my eyes and ears detect coming from Big Fella via social media. For some reason, she seems to be going against her number one rule that was repeated ad nauseum in the past....that she doesn't give a tit what people think of her. She may try to maintain that demeanor now but her behavior belies that assertion by her multiple attempts on IG to mansplain why they didn't do something as promised or be self-deprecating about her "big belly" as well as address some other things we've criticized her/them for on this forum.

Not to sound like my great granny but she did have a great way of life that got her to the age of 99. When asked what the key to her longevity was....she always would say the same thing over and over "other people's opinions of me is none of my business." Hence she would never get into gossip (I know I'm sounding like a hypocrite here but I'm not great granny), and she only worried about maintaining a healthy mental way of life by walking at least 1 mile a day even at the age of 99 and caring for all loved ones with all her heart. It also helped that she didn't smoke and drank alcohol very moderately. Not to preach that I live the same lifestyle as granny ( 😜 ) but I would tell Big Fella put down the IG for a while, stop reading comments on YT and stop, for the love of God, lurking/reading Tattle and trying to out us via your IT guru friend Paula! It's obvious we are not your #1 fans and negative opinions will be shared that you won't like and might upset you. Remember, other people's opinions of you is none of your business, so just live your "best life."
Not only did she go on, and on, and on....about not caring what people said/thought about her, she would almost brag how she never got embarrassed. Like, ever. At this point she must feel like a walking embarrassment. She needs to get off the internet because something is wrong with her

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Counterpoint: read EVERYTHING here and make some positive changes in their lives! Your great granny had some wonderful advice!
You guys are so cute with your tips and ideas for them. I’m living for the slow burn.

If they were humble people, I would be more encouraging about making changes. But they’re not. They’re awful people preying on others.

***Just want to throw this footnote in that I definitely don’t want her to kill herself since that’s probably what she’ll take from this ***

• Heart
Reactions: 29
It's a sad state of affairs when your self worth depends on how many likes, views and subscribers you obtain. I worry about my children and hope to teach them to never feel that way.

Whenever people mention "the 'Bu" it reminds me of The Lonely Island. Back in the day they used to do a show for Channel 101...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I was thinking the opposite. She said they would be in Malibu “for awhile”. It’s been about 6 months since they moved to the Anacapa apartment. I wonder if that rent was too high and they gave it up?
I was thinking the exact same thing when I saw her stories!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
It's a sad state of affairs when your self worth depends on how many likes, views and subscribers you obtain. I worry about my children and hope to teach them to never feel that way.

Whenever people mention "the 'Bu" it reminds me of The Lonely Island. Back in the day they used to do a show for Channel 101...

She tried to portray herself as living her best life, and not having a care in the world. Do her stans still believe that?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
In the past they have said they listen to Adam Carolla. Make of that what you will
“We don’t like to talk politics on our channel” = we have crappy political beliefs and are too afraid to share them publicly (except when it comes to trashing Newsom).

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Hey everyone be safe this Memorial Day. I’ll be working making that double time but let’s all remember the fallen. Y’all be safe

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Meanwhile, OA still living their best life at Star Wars Celebration with another vlogger BLAB now hates. Seriously BLAB, no one likes you.
34ECB37E-CD5A-48AC-871D-C54E13B54C52.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
If I were Big Fella and Dense, I would avoid lurking/reading here for their own mental health. I'm no Ph.d in psychology and don't have any special psychiatric skills other than what my eyes and ears detect coming from Big Fella via social media. For some reason, she seems to be going against her number one rule that was repeated ad nauseum in the past....that she doesn't give a tit what people think of her. She may try to maintain that demeanor now but her behavior belies that assertion by her multiple attempts on IG to mansplain why they didn't do something as promised or be self-deprecating about her "big belly" as well as address some other things we've criticized her/them for on this forum.

Not to sound like my great granny but she did have a great way of life that got her to the age of 99. When asked what the key to her longevity was....she always would say the same thing over and over "other people's opinions of me is none of my business." Hence she would never get into gossip (I know I'm sounding like a hypocrite here but I'm not great granny), and she only worried about maintaining a healthy mental way of life by walking at least 1 mile a day even at the age of 99 and caring for all loved ones with all her heart. It also helped that she didn't smoke and drank alcohol very moderately. Not to preach that I live the same lifestyle as granny ( 😜 ) but I would tell Big Fella put down the IG for a while, stop reading comments on YT and stop, for the love of God, lurking/reading Tattle and trying to out us via your IT guru friend Paula! It's obvious we are not your #1 fans and negative opinions will be shared that you won't like and might upset you. Remember, other people's opinions of you is none of your business, so just live your "best life."
And why even read here if you are not going to make a concerted effort to do some heavy reflecting and possibly change some things in your life?! Cause at one point you have to realize it’s not just everyone else! It’s YOU!

• Heart
Reactions: 28
These two walk around with a pile of steaming dog tit in their pockets and wonder why everyone else smells bad!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I wonder how long this unplug will last (if it has). As @UncleLester mentioned, May is almost up and they are already not following their own schedule. I wonder if this will affect their meet up and movie night plans. Would be a shame if people were looking forward to it only to be disappointed.

• Haha
  • Heart
I wonder how long this unplug will last (if it has). As @UncleLester mentioned, May is almost up and they are already not following their own schedule. I wonder if this will affect their meet up and movie night plans. Would be a shame if people were looking forward to it only to be disappointed.
Crouton Jeremy and Weasel are not going to be happy!!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
What’s wrong with listening to Joe Rogan and Adam Carolla? They have a ton of differing opinions on their shows and a ton of laughs.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
It would be a shame but at the same time, it might be illuminating for some.

OCKI.gif

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
So, I need someone(s) to be a Jiminy Cricket type influencer(s) in my ear.

Hypothetically, if you had pieced together ten email addresses/names of ten current Patreon followers of a certain set of content creators (from a thread where they were getting permission to chat in a LIVE) - what would be something that should be emailed to them on the last day of their patreon membership that they could cancel without having to pay?

40C5035D-AA66-4791-BA75-F8930B76048A.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Meanwhile, OA still living their best life at Star Wars Celebration with another vlogger BLAB now hates. Seriously BLAB, no one likes you.
View attachment 1306096
It always seems that the more successful vloggers are at the top of their hate list. Ironically prior to the Columbia mansplaining video featuring Dense and all that BS, I use to think Big Fella was more of a negative person in the relationship with her obvious envy/contempt for others. However, Dense threw major shade at OA when he was asked why he hadn't done more follow-up videos to the galactic starcruiser experience in a live and responded to the effect of "what am I going to put out multiple videos showing the same thing, with it lasting 58 minutes." (I'm paraphrasing). I thought that was a pretty specific length of time for him to go after and when I looked at the obvious suspects who he might be referencing I saw OA's first night's video of the starcruiser was 57:42. I'm guessing what Dense fails to realize it's not the length of a video that dictates success but the quality/editing/likability of the people featured. Anyway, OA's first video 57:42 has over 230K views compared to Dense's 32 minute video that only got 29K viewsl Jealous much Dense?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Is anyone else eagerly awaiting a June park update video full of information that anyone with a phone/computer/tablet and the ability to read can access on their own?
Screenshot_20220530-120339-286.png
Screenshot_20220530-120228-800.png
Screenshot_20220530-120420-488.png
Screenshot_20220530-120127-558.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.