Best Life & Beyond #30 Are there more Spirits haunting the HM or Debt Collectors leaving K & S Voicemails

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They met when Pixar Pier opened. He's a bit of a loner, so they latched onto that creating some type of "friendship" to take advantage of a poor (not monetarily), lonely soul.
That’s sad as he does seem like a decent person on camera at least.

• Wow
Reactions: 16
That’s sad as he does seem like a decent person on camera at least.
It seems like he's lost some weight too compared to past pictures. (Or it's the favorable angles BLAB likes)

If any of their past friendships are any indication, I'm curious when they will screw checkbook over enough for him to be done. It'll happen at some point. Or he becomes friends with other vloggers (he does follow Kitra on IG still for instance) and realize how bad BLAB really is.
On the other hand, he has to know by now how bad they are...

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Remember when they made a big clickbait video about “the future of the channel” where they announced all these travel plans for the month that Adam is in town? What ever happened to those plans? Back to “the ‘bu?” I thought y’all live there. That’s not travel, that’s just going home then. Did these jokers seriously cancel their travel plans just because Adam is in Vegas with Butterface702? I mean they may owe Adam a ton of money but he doesn’t seem like that scary of a guy, it’s a small world

• Haha
Reactions: 33
All, as per the rules of tattle for everyone's benefit please keep it on tattle. Otherwise it gets into grey areas of trolling and harassment trying to contact fans. Thanks

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Is he on his phone reading tattle giving us the signature KT peace sign?

Also gotta love the next story shows the inside of the apartment you know since it's been questioned here she had to prove it to us

View attachment 1306436

Hi KT glad you're enjoying the vibe we have over here while you're unplugging and recharging in the bu for a while
Looks like they have re-done the place or something cause that sure doesn't look like the same place in their older videos 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Remember when they made a big clickbait video about “the future of the channel” where they announced all these travel plans for the month that Adam is in town? What ever happened to those plans? Back to “the ‘bu?” I thought y’all live there. That’s not travel, that’s just going home then. Did these jokers seriously cancel their travel plans just because Adam is in Vegas with Butterface702? I mean they may owe Adam a ton of money but he doesn’t seem like that scary of a guy, it’s a small world
Dani's face was looking extra buttery in ATW latest vid. Must be that dry desert air.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Back to OUR place in the 'bu. witch get over yourself! That's Spence's Me-maw's timeshare!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Looks like they have re-done the place or something cause that sure doesn't look like the same place in their older videos 🤔
Grandma Spence probably had someone deep clean the cheesey poof dust off of everything.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Hi Besties!

I write you today as a concerned member of BLAB’s Super Bestie tier on Patreon. I will be canceling my membership prior to June 1st, and I think you should too.

It‘s not just because you can get a full refund by canceling before the 1st of the month, it’s more because Katie and Spencer have proven unwilling to fulfill the promises of what it means to be a paying Bestie in the first place.

- The extra content has been sporadic and nothing truly exciting that hasn’t been presented on their free channel in the past

- They broke our trust by claiming that the Patreon videos were exclusive to us paying members, but each one has been made publicly available where non-paying viewers could watch.

- In each “exclusive video”, Katie has spent time discussing “trolls” and people who hate them, and it really made me curious - Why? This negativity isn’t what I watch their videos for.

- With all the negativity surrounding Katie & Spencer, I started googling their names and came across a website called Tattle Life. What I found was very startling - it was pages and pages of people who claim that they are pathological liars, con-artists and cheaters. I didn’t even know Katie cheated on her husband with Spence just so she could be famous on YouTube!

Anyways, thanks for listening. I will be canceling my Patreon account and I hope that you will too. But please don‘t just take my word for it - do your own research on these guys and make your mind up for yourself.

- A disheartened, former Super Bestie
THIS needs to be at the top of every new thread!
Outstanding job sir.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I can't wait to find out if I need a jacket...or if it will be busy

Wow...unplugging didn't last long at all :ROFLMAO:
Definitely an Epcot jacket but with warmer temps in the afternoon. Crowds they are still blaming on Sping Break because they are complete morons. There may be a new snack or two sprinkled in and they will be delicately torn apart in slow motion by giant meat paws. Not sure when Pirates is set to reopen but there will be a play by play of anything that has been changed (as Spence reads his notes he got off the world wide webs) while using a tone that reinforces that he knows everything about Disney. Thank goodness he is full of soooo much more knowledge than we could ever even hope to have!! There will be more loud noises from the human megaphone to ruin many families experiences that are in ear shot (how else is she supposed to appear to be so freaking cute??? 🤢) Lastly, at least three of their stans will support them in getting some much needed rest…. because the unemployed hippo is just super exhausted and her anxiety is really causing her to struggle. So much to look forward to!!!

• Haha
All, as per the rules of tattle for everyone's benefit please keep it on tattle. Otherwise it gets into grey areas of trolling and harassment trying to contact fans. Thanks
Can somebody please explain this to me? Was somebody here trying to contact a stan? If so, how would anyone know that your from Tattle?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 21

Also gotta love the next story shows the inside of the apartment you know since it's been questioned here she had to prove it to us

View attachment 1306436

Hi KT glad you're enjoying the vibe we have over here while you're unplugging and recharging in the bu for a while
Perfect spot….right next to the dehumidifier because that apartment is full of mold 🤮

• Haha
Can somebody please explain this to me? Was somebody here trying to contact a stan? If so, how would anyone know that your from Tattle?
Probably a BS attempt by them to pretend someone is harassing them. Or some of their viewers. No one here would be doing that. Otherwise, not sure what to make of that.....

• Heart
Reactions: 19
It always seems that the more successful vloggers are at the top of their hate list. Ironically prior to the Columbia mansplaining video featuring Dense and all that BS, I use to think Big Fella was more of a negative person in the relationship with her obvious envy/contempt for others. However, Dense threw major shade at OA when he was asked why he hadn't done more follow-up videos to the galactic starcruiser experience in a live and responded to the effect of "what am I going to put out multiple videos showing the same thing, with it lasting 58 minutes." (I'm paraphrasing). I thought that was a pretty specific length of time for him to go after and when I looked at the obvious suspects who he might be referencing I saw OA's first night's video of the starcruiser was 57:42. I'm guessing what Dense fails to realize it's not the length of a video that dictates success but the quality/editing/likability of the people featured. Anyway, OA's first video 57:42 has over 230K views compared to Dense's 32 minute video that only got 29K viewsl Jealous much Dense?
They are jealous and when I messaged blab once about OA they stated ‘we don’t care for their channel but to each their own‘

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Waiting to see the response to this before I pitch this idea for a Tattle East meetup at the Celebration Town Tavern sometime whenever Adam and Daphne are both back in town

• Heart
Reactions: 22
This is Dick Van Dyke on his way to the gym! Dense will spend much of his time in a corner desk editing for 4+ hours and trying to impress married ladies at the fuel rod stations with stories about his days in showbiz and how he was friends with many celebrities! Ha
Such a loser and KT’s dumbass feel for it hook line and sinker

• Heart
Reactions: 14
They really have it set up to look like an air bnb room. It looks like a hotel. It didn't sound like they were going to spend the whole day there so that leads me to believe other plans possibly fell through. (Also, what kind of sentence is that KT, come on)

Curious about the "lots of planning" too. :unsure: I thought they had things kind of set already schedule wise.
The things Spence used to keep on the mantle are gone. These IG posts are for Tattle. Just reinforcing she's a clown that can't relax or unplug

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Way to support your "colleagues"! 🙄
Right. They are Dispicable people. She wanted to say they don’t like them and was hoping it would change my mind about them as well

View attachment 1306436

havent they been planning for weeks? She’s a piece of 💩

Reactions: 20
The things Spence used to keep on the mantle are gone. These IG posts are for Tattle. Just reinforcing she's a clown that can't relax or unplug
"Unplugging" just means she has extra time to play with her fake accounts and read these threads! That's all! And that crappy apartment in the 'BU', is not hersssssss!!! It's not even Spence's! It's rented!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.