Best Life & Beyond #10 Katie Slockbower & Spencer: GI Nurses, Shilling Purses & Infamous Merch Searches

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
⚠ Someone needs to take a rear screenshot of Katie with that U-Haul of a backpack and add a wide load sign. Extra points for flashing caution lights! ⚠

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She claimed to everyone watching yesterday that she is the QUEEN of DISNEYLAND.

KT............just sit down!!!!!!

Now if she wanted to say she was KT the CLOWN of DISNEYLAND...........that would be more believable.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Can I just add that my notifications have been blowing up with new members reacting to my old posts? Welcome new members! It warms my heart that you are all combing through these pages upon pages of threads exposing BLAB. 🥰🙌🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 36

Now if she wanted to say she was KT the CLOWN of DISNEYLAND...........that would be more believable.
She's delusional. Do you know the minute mark where she says that?

Reactions: 12
Welcome to our new friends!

I know we are on Page 9 of Thread 10 but I just thought I would post a reminder about what happened just a few short months ago.

Did you know?

Spencer/Katie were “off-the-record” subleasing a bedroom from Vlogger Adam the Woo in Anaheim.

In early Fall of 2021, Adam was living his best bicoastal life and renewed his Anaheim lease with the assurance that Katie and Spencer would continue to sublease and help subsidize the West Coast portion of his rent.

In mid-November, they dropped a bombshell on Adam, as the ink was drying on the recent lease extension, that they were moving out to Irvine. The most likely reason was that the vultures, Katie and Spencer, were only in the business relationship with Adam to get face time and exposure to his 600k+ YouTube subscribers through cameos on his Daily Woo channel but with Adam spending less time in CA (and the grifters trip to the 50th in Orlando now in the rear view mirror) that exposure started to diminish.

So in what fashion did they break their sublease? They told Adam middle of November which required him to immediately stop his Florida plans for the time, drive 5,000 miles roundtrip, and get his affairs in order in CA over Thanksgiving weekend (missing time with his older parents which was his priority in Florida at the time).

Well surely Spencer and Katie at least helped Adam sell his larger appliances and pack? Actually, the two cowards did not even see Adam in person that trip - they dodged him by going to Las Vegas and then hiding out in Malibu until they received confirmation he was done and back on the road east.

How did Katie and Spencer explain their bozo behavior to their viewers? They blamed it on Anaheim Gangs making the location unsafe.

I will be diligent going forward to try and always retell this on the first few pages of new threads because I believe it is the best example of their character (besides Spencer stalking a happily married woman and destroying her marriage as some sort of side quest like in a video game).

In closing, do not ever sublease to these two assholes.
Great recap. There was a screenshot posted in an earlier thread - I think the screenshot was from Reddit? - where it was claimed that the reason why they had to move suddenly from Adam's apartment was that KT had conflicts with the apartment manager. That is certainly more believable than the reason they gave about street gangs harassing them.

• Heart
Reactions: 17

Apparently Spence also thinks she's the Queen of Disneyland. @The Real Deal will have to confirm he said this. I could be mistaken

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Apparently Spence also thinks she's the Queen of Disneyland. @The Real Deal will have to confirm he said this. I could be mistaken
Yes he does think she's the queen of Disneyland! He says she started it all and is the best of the best. I believe he said this publicly as well. Just not sure if it was on YouTube or IG. Had I known that so many of their words and actions would be so valuable today, I would've saved it all! But I think I got enough! Lol

• Sick
Reactions: 12
It was telling seeing the video of Spencer describing how they met, and she remembered none of the details. Spencer knew the time of day the temperature, sun position, humidity…

Safe to say Spencer is (or at least was) WAY more into KT then she is of him…in a romantic sense. KT is just there for the ride. She gets to have “her channel” and do nothing all day. Spencer is still working from time to time and KT contributes nothing.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Welcome aboard!
Feel free to regale us with stories…shall you? 😄
I honestly just thought they were bat tit crazy.

Spencer was pleasant enough most of the time, but my favourite memory of him was watching him drink on the balcony and then hear him yelling at the ocean during all hours of the night.

They both also used to give these ridiculous lectures to anybody who was stupid enough to listen on how dolphins have ‘healing powers’ and can cure a person of disease through pure energy. Totally nuts.

Coming from a healthcare background myself; I just assumed she worked in a very left field version of integrated medicine …. turns out she groomed dogs.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I honestly just thought they were bat tit crazy.

Spencer was pleasant enough most of the time, but my favourite memory of him was watching him drink on the balcony and then hear him yelling at the ocean during all hours of the night.

They both also used to give these ridiculous lectures to anybody who was stupid enough to listen on how dolphins have ‘healing powers’ and can cure a person of disease through pure energy. Totally nuts.

Coming from a healthcare background myself; I just assumed she worked in a very left field version of integrated medicine …. turns out she groomed dogs.
That is hilarious! Thanks for sharing. Do you know the details on the Malibu property? It would appear that this place is a family getaway that he uses from time to time.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I live about 30 minutes from Malibu and now I kinda want to go to that show just to report back to you guys.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I live about 30 minutes from Malibu and now I kinda want to go to that show just to report back to you guys.
if they're "bidding" on pieces instead of setting prices, i'll literally venmo you $5 to bid that amount on his piece. no way in hell is anyone going to purchase it

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.