Best Life & Beyond #30 Are there more Spirits haunting the HM or Debt Collectors leaving K & S Voicemails

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The vlogger formerly known as Steve's Fantasmic video looks like it may have been copyrighted? Need to report BLAB!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
ANYTIME she or big red is filming with their phone - there is a filter - 5,000% sure when it's her solo.

It makes her look worse. She looks like a Fremont Street hooker at 5am who couldn't get a John (Spence wasn't there) so she is sitting at a penny slot - knocking back free rum and "diet" coke and chain smoking some off brand light cigarette telling anyone who will listen that "vay-gus just ain't the same"
This is the best description of Katie yet BY FAR!

Now I'm imagining Katie on The Deuce.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
These MFers. I cannot with KT's "thoughts and prayers" for the Fantasmic crew. Are you bleeping kidding me??? This witch could did not even spend more than 10 seconds earlier this week acknowledging the tragedy in TX. Guess she was saving those fake ass tears and fake ass "thoughts and prayers" for the Fantasmic crew, Lord knows if anyone needs prayers right now... it's most certainly them! 🙄

Security Scumbag Manager Jeremy? Let me tell you something, it's been a week where LEO's are coming under some intense scrutiny (DESERVEDLY SO). You are a glorified mall security guard. You are proving that the dereliction of duty that was shown in Texas extends to even the most basic Paul Blarts that are entrusted to "protect" us. I realize your role is mainly for optics, but damn you're not even trying to hide your shady ass. Wonder what else he is letting slide??

Oh yeah, btw KT, your hair looks like tit.
Oh believe she is also saying how much she needed fantasmic for her mental health as well. nothing Exists outside of her

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
This witch really followed this post right here
Screenshot_20220529-161026_Instagram.jpg

With this post
Screenshot_20220529-161041_Instagram.jpg

This is why people can't stand you, you dumb ass witch.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
- a cook with Katie video where she acted extremely bored and was more interested in the songs playing on her TV than the paying members
Don't forget her ranting to these people about her trolls and haters. Going on and on about how she was just going to ignore the haters and just take their money (that didn't last long btw with her verification FBI skills)

Ya know, continually ranting to those paying people that prolly have NO idea what she's talking about, or why she would have haters. The dance people that prolly googled to see what the hell she was blabbing on and on about?

I'd like to say to those people. . . .welcome to tattle

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
This witch really followed this post right here
View attachment 1304153
With this post
View attachment 1304154

This is why people can't stand you, you dumb ass witch.
She did the same the other day w the seriously unspeakable tragedy in Texas. 6 stories of her at Disney and the link to their new video. A few hours later TWO reposts of organizations to donate to. An hour after that 6more links to her YouTube videos.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
These are all Katie's instagram stories. Yes, she probably read Tattle and felt the need to mansplain clarify. She claims these are replies to her copious amounts of direct messages... 😂
No one was sending her DM's. Absolutely no one. She was reading tattle WHILE AT THE PARK.

Stupid witch.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.