Best Life & Beyond #30 Are there more Spirits haunting the HM or Debt Collectors leaving K & S Voicemails

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How many other vloggers had to take to IG to justify their actions tied to watching Fantasmic?
None that I am aware of, such a lying puke stain!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
๐Ÿค”hmmmm...Except anyone around you who had never seen it before, and didn't know the words so they could recite it.

Now these people might never know the words cause they prolly couldn't hear S#!% outside of the loud mouths around them ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ
I despise how she acts like only she saw and experienced anything disneyland as a child.

No witch, a ton of people did too. You are not special and more deserving. Also funny that such a hard-core fan doesn't even have the OG merch like some of us ๐Ÿ˜‚

Then big red pretending he is now suddenly interested in fantasmic. It's just pathetic all around.

Also who the duck cares about the pavement? He will show that but not the alleged dining package dinner ???

So many lies with them

• Angry
Reactions: 20
Like - why not just be like "guys - this moment is for us - we want to enjoy this"

Oh ... thats right....

Cause they are grifters and have to lie now that people are paying and expect SOMETHING....

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
I'm so disappointed in Magic Journeys. Why are they choosing BLAB over other, less controversial connections?
Someone else on here said that MJ are probably just too nice to say no, and that sounds like it would be accurate to me.

Reactions: 29
Like - why not just be like "guys - this moment is for us - we want to enjoy this"

Oh ... thats right....

Cause they are grifters and have to lie now that people are paying and expect SOMETHING....
oh...tit....

Ooooooo, I nailed it. They couldn't stream cause they wanted it to be personal and be "in the moment."

๐Ÿ™„ yeah right.

Gold star for me though lol ๐ŸŒŸ

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I'm going to try that excuse on Tuesday..

"Boss, I know I'm supposed to work today to earn income - but I needed Tuesday to be a special day just for me and my wife"

bleeping grifters.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Maybe Big Fella and Gucci Rad decided not to go live last night cause they wanted a "private moment" and didn't want a live stream to ruin it

Or her stans to see how she really behaves at these types of things

Or someone to photo bomb their live with aggressive comments

Or
Or
Or

Anything but the truth here I'm sure
@OK_Groomer great minds think alike ๐Ÿ˜‰

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Gotdaaam this is some scary ass nightmare fuel. I can only imagine how frightening it is for Spencer on one of his 87 trips to the bathroom at night, to encounter this beast up at 3am on the couch reading up on Tattle. If her brows are still on, she probably resembles the old demon hag lady from Insidious.
View attachment 1304191
Oh God, the terror of seeing KT, full on makeup in the dark, face highlighted by her phone screen, as she scrolls through tattle in the wee hours!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
So this thread started yesterday around 1pm and it's more than half way done ๐Ÿ˜‚

Amazing ๐Ÿ‘

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
OT: Is the Jenn Tracker blurb from when they were temporarily canceled for saying homophobic/racist tit a while back and she tried to portray it as only a few people being upset by what they had done?
Yep, it is. Jenn said everyone calling them out--who caused them to lose media privileges--were unwell... She was just mad that her privileged ass faced consequences for her words and actions.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
For our next thread titleโ€ฆIโ€™m REALLY missing the rhyming titles we used to have!! ๐Ÿ˜ฌ๐Ÿ˜ฌ
The rhyming title and we can't forget to include their names in it so it pops up on a Google search easier

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.