Best Life & Beyond #30 Are there more Spirits haunting the HM or Debt Collectors leaving K & S Voicemails

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That seacow was reading tattle while there and had to post an insta to address it - hahahahaahahahah.

We're in your head - rent free - you walking yeast infection.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Oh boy she's going to go into Big Red mode and mansplain why she said thoughts and prayers.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
It amuses me that she acts like he respects the workers so much even though she spent the whole time cackling and singing along louder than the music.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
So what exactly have the Super Besties gotten for their $40 this month?
- 2 extra hours of extremely boring WHW
- a cook with Katie video where she acted extremely bored and was more interested in the songs playing on her TV than the paying members
- exclusive access to a grocery haul(?)
- exclusive pick of font color for a video thumbnail

Am I missing anything? Who wouldn’t sign up to pay $40 for that!?!
What was exclusive for the super besties that the $10 lesser besties didn’t get?

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
Again, she's wrong that nothing bad happened. She ruined the experience for everyone around her.

• Haha
  • Heart
So what exactly have the Super Besties gotten for their $40 this month?
- 2 extra hours of extremely boring WHW
- a cook with Katie video where she acted extremely bored and was more interested in the songs playing on her TV than the paying members
- exclusive access to a grocery haul(?)
- exclusive pick of font color for a video thumbnail

Am I missing anything? Who wouldn’t sign up to pay $40 for that!?!
What was exclusive for the super besties that the $10 lesser besties didn’t get?
And most of us here got to witness all of this for free! 😂 #harmless-little-fellas-club

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Damn that does look way better than I expected. I might have to try that out now 🤔 I also have problems finding food there that I can actually eat without it giving me stomach problems.
I’m adding it to my list too. Looks way more appetizing than BLAB makes their food look.

Tattle friends doing more for Disney than BLAB 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
They said it but that doesn't mean it's true lol

Also don't you think we would have seen a video on Instagram of her fondling the dessert?

We know they pay some CM's wouldn't put it past them to pay for the passes either.

Something doesn't add up with this. The lab lady seemed to be dining alone from her post
This 100%. That heffer would be pawing all over the food.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
It amuses me how she says "we" even though Chump Change and Big Red were there before her.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She's using a filter, right? She has to be. She looks like a bubble head.
ANYTIME she or big red is filming with their phone - there is a filter - 5,000% sure when it's her solo.

It makes her look worse. She looks like a Fremont Street hooker at 5am who couldn't get a John (Spence wasn't there) so she is sitting at a penny slot - knocking back free rum and "diet" coke and chain smoking some off brand light cigarette telling anyone who will listen that "vay-gus just ain't the same"

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
I love how the auto captions said, "Um I don't trust me."

Who says DiNiNg ReZzY? That's as bad as Gucci Rad™️ and The District™️.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.