Best Life & Beyond #30 Are there more Spirits haunting the HM or Debt Collectors leaving K & S Voicemails

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought for sure they were turning the corner again, but then Group Photo! It is funny they act like they were all there watching together when they were in totally different spots.
Yes, it looks like a group photo from another account that MJ was corralled into that KT reposted on hers. Maybe MJ had little choice.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Ate at Hungry Bear in March and the food was cold and tasteless :(
I think that's kinda their thing. No one ever leaves Hungry Bear thinking "that was a damn good meal" - its more like - "Oh man that tasted the same way it did 20 years ago when I was a kid"

• Haha
Reactions: 11
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
So does big red think he is cool by saying he didn't really care for fantasmic over and over??? I thought he was madly in love with mickey.

I ate there for a package meal in 2018 and it was OK, this was just total crap for $150 :(
WTF $150?! For hungry bear???? That's not worth it.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
So does big red think he is cool by saying he didn't really care for fantasmic over and over??? I thought he was madly in love with mickey.

WTF $150?! For hungry bear???? That's not worth it.
I believe the cost is for the primo view - not the cuisine.

Reactions: 12
"How do you do fellow DL fans. Big Red here, fresh off the Old Horn as the kids call it. Be sure to pay up your $40 for some gucci rad exclusives that we'll just share with everyone else a day later. By the way, Fantasmic is totally lame. We had sweet spots though thanks to J-Rex over here. Suck it peons."
istockphoto-474618790-1024x1024.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
I believe the cost is for the primo view - not the cuisine.
Hungry Bear usually used to get the worst of the 3 dining package options though... but true lol

Also yesterday the cancelled fireworks and did mickeys mix magic. The skyline lounge or whatever it's called was packed. They don't even get to see the projections. Would've sucked

• Angry
Reactions: 10
If FB had to have the meal package for where he was next to them, someone should leave a comment on his video asking how he feels about having to pay to be where he was while BLOB got let in there for free.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Weasel is something else! And Kt gives him hearts! It's probably her behind that account! Lol
How weird would they think it would be if we all went in and continually liked weasel bot's comments? Every video, downvote them, upvote weasel bot/Craig. Getting upstaged by weasel.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Ahh, I see. A lot of confusion about what's going on, Katie? Gaslight Gatekeep Girlboss...

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.