Best Life & Beyond #30 Are there more Spirits haunting the HM or Debt Collectors leaving K & S Voicemails

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"So many hardcore fans!" Now Katie is trying to act like the screeching and singing along was everyone in the crowd around her instead of just her and Big Red. Talk about changing the narrative... It was so obvious that was THEIR voices...

You heard it here, folks, an obnoxious woman screeching and singing along to the entire Fantasmic experience is a GOOD thing that ADDS to the experience.

Are you sure you're excited for me to see the video, Katie? 😂

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
"So many hardcore fans!" Now Katie is trying to act like the screeching and singing along was everyone in the crowd around her instead of just her and Big Red. Talk about changing the narrative... It was so obvious that was THEIR voices...
View attachment 1304166

You heard it here, folks, an obnoxious woman screeching and singing along to the entire Fantasmic experience is a GOOD thing that ADDS to the experience.

View attachment 1304171
Mags Bennett also left a comment on their video about them screeching. Deleted in 5 minutes. And everyone here getting their ear drums blasted by the shrill when the video was uploaded.
Keep reading here KT! 👋

• Haha
Reactions: 16
View attachment 1304166

View attachment 1304171

View attachment 1304174
Yeah she is the woman who yells at other people "I PAID FOR MY TICKET TOO!!" when people ask he to stop ruining it for everyone else.

Ewww Katie, we don't want to know if Fantasmic made you wet!

View attachment 1304178

Well it's not like Spence can!

• Haha
  • Sick
View attachment 1304166

View attachment 1304171

View attachment 1304174
Let’s talk about how this witch is always talking with her hand like that! I cannot effing stand it. It makes me feel angry 🤣

• Haha
KT has 100% jerked a guy off behind a dumpster for a free meal.

Or a fuel rod.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
How does she not realize that filming a non live video also takes you out of the moment? What a horrible excuse.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Let’s talk about how this witch is always talking with her hand like that! I cannot effing stand it. It makes me feel angry 🤣
Body language experts say when someone like her isn’t using her hands during a convo, it’s a flat out lie because there is no emotion in it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Now Katie is doubling down on using the word vibe since I keep accusing her of using Spencer's cue cards.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
View attachment 1304166

View attachment 1304171

View attachment 1304174
🤔hmmmm...Except anyone around you who had never seen it before, and didn't know the words so they could recite it.

Now these people might never know the words cause they prolly couldn't hear S#!% outside of the loud mouths around them 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
So......

How many times have they gone live in the parks? Why was it never a problem for them then?

(the answer is obvious, but it is just ridiculous the amount of lying she does)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
OH GOD DON'T KISS ME! I'm throwing in that Jenn Tracker unwell clip again.

• Sick
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.