Best Life & Beyond #29 Lifestyles of the Ghetto Fabulous with Katie Slockbower and Spencer Emmons

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Last night was a busy shift for me. Too busy to watch these from what I see posted, pathetic livestreams. As a few of you know, I am an RT. I have been working throughout this pandemic the entire time. Often times asking if I can pull double shifts, sometimes even beyond that. I’ve caught up this morning with a cup of coffee reading and watching some of the clips you all so generously provided and I’ve got SO much to say but duty calls. As much as I’d like to dive right in as Dylan says lol, I’ve got to get ready for work. What I do want to briefly say is some of you are giving KT way too much credit with her trying to “self reflect” last night. I’m assuming her saying that she regrets some of the things she said during the pandemic was directly pointed towards her “vlogging is harder than nursing” rant. I’m sorry. She is NOT sorry. That’s KT for you. That was her way of saving her ass to secure further income via her followers and Patreon members. How dare a comment like that be made when Panda, her supposed dear Disney friend was a nurse who unfortunately lost his life due to Covid. How does she think his sister Jasmine felt when that comment went public. How about his parents. SHAME ON HER! Don’t get me started on Spencer and his boo hooing of struggling while the stay at home orders were in place. I would have KILLED for an opportunity to stay home. To home school my kids but I couldn’t…why? Because my ass had to show up to work to help save lives while watching people die alone at the same time so don’t give me your “oh woe is me” song and dance. You are both entitled, selfish, narcissistic assholes!

• Heart
Reactions: 47
> Katie and Spencer don't have a Disney VISA, but they believe Chump Change Charlie does. They want to use him for the special photo opportunities and other perks.

> Katie confirmed she is 5'2'', which proves she was lying before. ( https://tattle.life/threads/best-li...coming-for-dence-big-fella.29706/post-9695259 )

> Katie has no idea what Minecraft is, but wants to play it.
I’m 5’5 and she was a tad taller than me at the park. So I think she’s lying shes5’2 so that she can claim she looks bigger because of being short. unless her stupid ears made her look taller 🤔😂

Whoa. They live this "baller" lifestyle and go to Disney nearly every day - and don't have the Disney Visa?

That makes ZERO sense. It's free money.
Need a credit score over 775 for that visa. We have one but my sister is a 765 and got declined and she’s has good credit and debt to income ratio

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I’m 5’5 and she was a tad taller than me at the park. So I think she’s lying shes5’2 so that she can claim she looks bigger because of being short. unless her stupid ears made her look taller 🤔😂

Need a credit score over 775 for that visa. We have one but my sister is a 765 and got declined and she’s has good credit and debt to income ratio
Weird. Baller Life - Best Life. But your credit is SHITE.

redflags.gif

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Today's Daily Woo video shows Adam bantering and joking with OA like he used to with BLAB. Brickey's in it too. I guess BLAB has a scheduling conflict.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
I remember that. I think someone here put them up to 117 or so.

How incredibly depressing that about 60 people (minus the few here) thought "Yes! That sounds like a GREAT deal for a low low price of $10/mo. In fact, I might bump it up to $40! Who needs to pay for gas/groceries/rent/mortgage/Netflix/Hulu/whatever else this month? I can watch a middle-aged guy and his Cousin It of a married girlfriend wax on about Covid restrictions being crap and make 50 shades of beige slop! Fabulous!"
Cousin IT!!🤣🤣🤣! I thought the same thing. She keeps pulling her hair over her fat face. Pretty soon she'll cover her whole face. You're gonna have to grow that hair real long to cover your churro gut.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Today's Daily Woo video shows Adam bantering and joking with OA like he used to with BLAB. Brickey's in it too. I guess BLAB has a scheduling conflict.
I think vlogs would make their heads explode more than the picture (though I hope that one of them remains burned in their brains when they wake up this afternoon and see it). Imagine them watching OA laughing and joking with Adam like they used to do before KT ruined everything….

• Haha
Reactions: 21
That’s my guess because you know she squealed like Deliverance to get that card
I don't know if it's still the same (or was just at DW) but at one point - you got a discount (5-10%) at a lot of places in the parks for using the card too.

Just seemed like a no brainer to get given how often the misses goes. Plus its stupid easy to transfer the rewards to a Disney Gift Card - which you can use on anything.

Bonus it allows you to spend money on really stupid things that you really really want for no good reason. Exhibit A:
7509057372772.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Last night was a busy shift for me. Too busy to watch these from what I see posted, pathetic livestreams. As a few of you know, I am an RT. I have been working throughout this pandemic the entire time. Often times asking if I can pull double shifts, sometimes even beyond that. I’ve caught up this morning with a cup of coffee reading and watching some of the clips you all so generously provided and I’ve got SO much to say but duty calls. As much as I’d like to dive right in as Dylan says lol, I’ve got to get ready for work. What I do want to briefly say is some of you are giving KT way too much credit with her trying to “self reflect” last night. I’m assuming her saying that she regrets some of the things she said during the pandemic was directly pointed towards her “vlogging is harder than nursing” rant. I’m sorry. She is NOT sorry. That’s KT for you. That was her way of saving her ass to secure further income via her followers and Patreon members. How dare a comment like that be made when Panda, her supposed dear Disney friend was a nurse who unfortunately lost his life due to Covid. How does she think his sister Jasmine felt when that comment went public. How about his parents. SHAME ON HER! Don’t get me started on Spencer and his boo hooing of struggling while the stay at home orders were in place. I would have KILLED for an opportunity to stay home. To home school my kids but I couldn’t…why? Because my ass had to show up to work to help save lives while watching people die alone at the same time so don’t give me your “oh woe is me” song and dance. You are both entitled, selfish, narcissistic assholes!
Thank you for all your hard work 👏❤They are scum of the earth. she willingly quit her job at the start of pandemic and was more than happy to roll around Malibu and the beach whilst complaining nothing is open! It’s pathetic that they are STILL complaining yet claim to be here to inject happiness into other peoples lives 🙄🤬

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
I tried to give her an inkling of credit for attempting to “go there”, that quickly evaporated once Señor Red Hat shut her down. It was telling of who he truly is. He is just as toxic as she is, and his contemptuous true persona came out last night.

• Angry
Reactions: 27
I don't know if it's still the same (or was just at DW) but at one point - you got a discount (5-10%) at a lot of places in the parks for using the card too.

Just seemed like a no brainer to get given how often the misses goes. Plus its stupid easy to transfer the rewards to a Disney Gift Card - which you can use on anything.

Bonus it allows you to spend money on really stupid things that you really really want for no good reason. Exhibit A:
View attachment 1295859
They limited those. certain Restrictions now. They added on the 2% gas rewards but removed a lot of other perks. Still worth it as we go to Disneyland at least 4 times per year and I buy a lot of crap (according to my husband) each trip.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I look forward to the day, and hope it comes soon, that patreons start bailing because of big red and his views. They found a way for many of us to not post so it will no longer be us bringing them down, though they will claim that’s the case since they have no concept of they are the problem.

I’m also curious if a lot of those patreons are people that were signed up from before that maybe forgot or don’t think about it much. No more than 40 watchers as she made the slop, I think last night was 60ish…I would think these numbers are slightly more accurate…

Reactions: 20
I look forward to the day, and hope it comes soon, that patreons start bailing because of big red and his views. They found a way for many of us to not post so it will no longer be us bringing them down, though they will claim that’s the case since they have no concept of they are the problem.
Honestly, this is the only nickname I think I can continue using for him now. Between the garbage spilling out of that stenchmouth and his flushed alcoholic face, it's just the most fitting.

👏 I humbly thank you for it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I'm pretty sure while Matthew was playing Metal Gear Solid...Katie was in Malibu re-charging Spencer's fuel rod.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.