Best Life & Beyond #29 Lifestyles of the Ghetto Fabulous with Katie Slockbower and Spencer Emmons

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
funny how katie is always like omg we have so many more subs we're almost at 100k ! but their views don't consistently go up like it's kind of amazing how much she can lie to herself

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I would KILL to be a fly on the wall when some of these people are meeting up with Adam. Is it mentioned? Is there a knowing look and a nod? My quest to infiltrate continues. 😂

Also thanks to those to grabs clips of the mess that was last night. I rely on you all when WHW's go down (except last week when I had the house to myself).

JESUS this was awkward!

View attachment 1294985

Spencer said he doesn't want to apply for the Disney VISA because having too many credit cards makes your credit score go down since they think you'll rack up a ton of debt. I feel like he is speaking from experience and has a horrible credit score. I bet mommy put her name on the apartment after all.

> Katie put leopard print and zebra print on her Nokia phone. She said she was "so lame."
Metal Gear, eh? Okay, my snarky parody making friends. Your task is to start using the classic Metal Gear exclamation sound in your videos. Let's trigger this B.

Did they discuss the Texas tragedy on stream last night?? (And then turn around and promote Patreon probably)
View attachment 1295010View attachment 1295011View attachment 1295012
Kitra posted about the shooting the day of. It took BLOB a full 24 hours to mention it to see what everyone else was doing and copy them.

Oh tit. Does this means I watched my first clip of Alex Jones? Uggggh.

Also, YAY! Thread title! 🥰

• Haha
Reactions: 24
JESUS this was awkward!

View attachment 1294985

Spencer said he doesn't want to apply for the Disney VISA because having too many credit cards makes your credit score go down since they think you'll rack up a ton of debt. I feel like he is speaking from experience and has a horrible credit score. I bet mommy put her name on the apartment after all.

> Katie put leopard print and zebra print on her Nokia phone. She said she was "so lame."
I like how they are like “we don’t have a Disney visa, but checkbook Charlie does!”
They totally use that for more than just photo ops (wait, are these photo ops actually posted?). They’ll happily put him into debt so they don’t worry about it.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Spence says we're watching them and no one is watching us? Welllllll...... about that. ;) ;) 😜 Like they're the only YTers in the world.
They can say people are watching them but compared to other Disney channels? How about that fact?

And at least we still have a hairline over here, thankyouverymuch. I fully expect to see Chuck Todd bangs on this guy in a year.

1653570110841.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Wait….that’s what you took from the message that KT’s mother in low wrote about her? Definitely not sus 🙄🙄

Oh yeah you are definitely not KT or Spencer after this comment. Next: tell us how you feel about Daphne to really seal the deal
They are also trying to claim Peter is trying to look threatening and like a tough guy to viewers over in the Mondo thread so…and that Adam is a dirtbag who expects smaller channels to fall all over themselves to be able to hang out with him in the Adam thread.
That doesn’t sound bitter at all.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 32
Oh my…I take a tiny break and the last thread is filled!! I didn’t even read through them all as I felt so behind. I felt like I had a book report due tomorrow and just started the book. Haha You all were busy! I watched Woo’s last video about some filming locations where he did a collaboration with three other people. ( not sure of who they were). I enjoyed seeing that his social circle is still expanding and his channel growing…..even if the dim witted duo tried to cause problems for him. It’s nice to sit back and witness karma at work. Now if their total demise could speed up a little that would be nice too!
I know! This is moving fast!

Reactions: 17
I scanned the 2nd stream last night, still can't find the red hat remark. I now must bleach my mind. What a bore fest.

Subjecting their subs to the 1st hr of the hostage video, then charging them for the 2nd hr is criminal. I'm not a Patreon of anyone, but OA gave us regular subs a sample of what they provide their Patreons- it was an hour of them going to the Century City mall, going to dinner, to a movie, a movie review. It was fun, nothing slickly produced, it was just like going on a date with them.

That I could see paying $10 for if it's multiple videos a month. This BLOB shower curtain hostage airbnb from hell video is pure torture.

Hey - Disney may not use BLOB vlogs for training, but I think Gitmo could definitely use their WHW vlogs to torture terrorists into confessing ....everything

Screenshot_20220524-130904_YouTube.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Recap:

STILL:
- boring
- grifting
- covid denying
- avoiding important life events that affect people and people as asking them about
- leaving bigot comments on LGBTQ+ posts
- pretending to not be political when they clearly are talking about it
- living in denial
- living beyond their means
- insulting their own besties
- out of content

Feel free to keep adding to it
Married

• Haha
  • Heart
JESUS this was awkward!

View attachment 1294985

tell me you have crappy credit without telling me you have crappy credit....

What a joke - yeah that's true if you have garbage credit.

Moron. That card pays for itself with the discounts and the Disney dollars back. Dumbass

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I like to think when Adam and other channels meet up like OA they don't even mention or talk about BLAB.

Like- BLAB are hiding out in one of their numerous safe houses terrified of what other vloggers might do or say about them, meanwhile they aren't even a passing thought when everyone else is having a good time.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
When they recently restarted the Patreon it was at 115.
I remember that. I think someone here put them up to 117 or so.

How incredibly depressing that about 60 people (minus the few here) thought "Yes! That sounds like a GREAT deal for a low low price of $10/mo. In fact, I might bump it up to $40! Who needs to pay for gas/groceries/rent/mortgage/Netflix/Hulu/whatever else this month? I can watch a middle-aged guy and his Cousin It of a married girlfriend wax on about Covid restrictions being crap and make 50 shades of beige slop! Fabulous!"

• Haha
  • Angry
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.