Best Life & Beyond #29 Lifestyles of the Ghetto Fabulous with Katie Slockbower and Spencer Emmons

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok they are really trying to shut us down on the lives. All my besties and one super bestie account got shut down. My cards I used were not assigned names (gift card visas and MasterCards from the store). I can find a new way. My question though, I had 42 accounts and I looked after shut down and their patreon is 176. Wtf. Is that after mine were removed or has my removals not shown up yet? 🤔. View attachment 1301496
I want to be a fly on the wall if that 42 gets taken out and they are down to 134…at their sizes, mini heart attacks

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Ok they are really trying to shut us down on the lives. All my besties and one super bestie account got shut down. My cards I used were not assigned names (gift card visas and MasterCards from the store). I can find a new way. My question though, I had 42 accounts and I looked after shut down and their patreon is 176. Wtf. Is that after mine were removed or has my removals not shown up yet? 🤔. View attachment 1301496
Spencer doesn't want his deep cut political tirades to be leaked even though he "doesn't care if he is politically correct." He doesn't want his limited batch of Hollywood colleagues to catch wind of that and lose all future job opportunities... 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
This is what they spend their time doing!
Trying to control the narrative and trolls literally consumes all their time, and that's satisfying to me! Lol..Im sure there's a way around all this and avoid getting shut down. Nothing can stop us now. ..🎼 where have I heard that??

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I'm sure it will reset next month or something.

Also - I admire you dedication.

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.