Best Life & Beyond #29 Lifestyles of the Ghetto Fabulous with Katie Slockbower and Spencer Emmons

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Recap:
We watched as Dense made a solo trip to Disneyland while KT was in her meetings. He actually went on rides like the Old Horn as the kids call it.

The fun didn’t stop there as they took us along on a trip to Target! They showed off a bunch of stuff they probably didn’t buy as they continued pretending they have a house and not an apartment on the 2nd floor in Irvine.

Trolls ruled the WHW livestream to the point where it was quickly switched to super besties only. New verification methods are in place, but we can still watch and boy did we. We got to see old, red, and half dead Dense go full conspiracy theory possibly driving some patreons away.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Recap:

STILL:
- boring
- grifting
- covid denying
- avoiding important life events that affect people and people as asking them about
- leaving bigot comments on LGBTQ+ posts
- pretending to not be political when they clearly are talking about it
- living in denial
- living beyond their means
- insulting their own besties
- out of content

Feel free to keep adding to it

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
I missed all the fun. Too bad I'm on a work trip in a beautiful location and not able to go look for pool floaties in Target or complain about my hat color.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Oh my…I take a tiny break and the last thread is filled!! I didn’t even read through them all as I felt so behind. I felt like I had a book report due tomorrow and just started the book. Haha You all were busy! I watched Woo’s last video about some filming locations where he did a collaboration with three other people. ( not sure of who they were). I enjoyed seeing that his social circle is still expanding and his channel growing…..even if the dim witted duo tried to cause problems for him. It’s nice to sit back and witness karma at work. Now if their total demise could speed up a little that would be nice too!

• Heart
  • Haha
> Katie and Spencer don't have a Disney VISA, but they believe Chump Change Charlie does. They want to use him for the special photo opportunities and other perks.
Whoa. They live this "baller" lifestyle and go to Disney nearly every day - and don't have the Disney Visa?

That makes ZERO sense. It's free money.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
JESUS this was awkward!

Whoa. They live this "baller" lifestyle and go to Disney nearly every day - and don't have the Disney Visa?

That makes ZERO sense. It's free money.
Spencer said he doesn't want to apply for the Disney VISA because having too many credit cards makes your credit score go down since they think you'll rack up a ton of debt. I feel like he is speaking from experience and has a horrible credit score. I bet mommy put her name on the apartment after all.

> Katie put leopard print and zebra print on her Nokia phone. She said she was "so lame."

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Did they discuss the Texas tragedy on stream last night?? (And then turn around and promote Patreon probably)
Screenshot_20220526-005636-153.png
Screenshot_20220526-005612-232.png
Screenshot_20220526-005549-947.png

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Im not religious whatsoever, and i really hope this doesnt become some sort of christian fundamentalist vibe on here. Lets be honest, it doesnt really align with the nature of TL in general. We are here to talk sh and destroy right? Dont undermine our efforts here with all this love and forgiveness crap.
Wait….that’s what you took from the message that KT’s mother in low wrote about her? Definitely not sus 🙄🙄

is that Cartman in the middle?lol
Oh yeah you are definitely not KT or Spencer after this comment. Next: tell us how you feel about Daphne to really seal the deal

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Why do I watch these two morons. They’re still so boring. I’m so tired of hearing about their schedules because they’re just so busy as I say sarcastically. Busy feeding your fat faces. All these diets you’re on aren’t working, really try taking a shower. Instead of sitting there begging for money on your Patreon videos. Seriously this last video had 325 people that liked it yeah that’s a lot of followers NOT !! So your Patreon videos must have 50 lol 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
What is it; a show?

Get back to work!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
> Katie and Spencer don't have a Disney VISA, but they believe Chump Change Charlie does. They want to use him for the special photo opportunities and other perks.

> Katie confirmed she is 5'2'', which proves she was lying before. ( https://tattle.life/threads/best-li...coming-for-dence-big-fella.29706/post-9695259 )

> Katie has no idea what Minecraft is, but wants to play it.
I said 5'2" and no one believed me. 🤣She is a runt. And now that she's gained 100 lbs, I can't even imagine how freakish she looks waddling around the parks.

This made my day. 🤣

And all 3 will be vlogging from the Star Wars Celebration (the official LucasFilms convention) this weekend, providing their subs with content that INTERESTS and ENTERTAINS.

Too bad these 3 can't just go to Target or Costco.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.