Best Life & Beyond #22 Schedule conflicts they tell ya, exciting plans coming for Dence & Big Fella

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Untitled.jpg

Katie claims she still uses this Binky nightlight. SUREEEE!!!

Untitled.jpg

Katie actually responded to this comment; last time she thought it was creepy. First she immediately said 5'2''. But then she backtracked by saying she might be 5'3'' or 5'4'' because she recently got measured. šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Ok who told them not to come to Vegas and stay away?? Youā€™re the real mvp!! Lmao šŸ¤£

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
She claims she will turn off the super chats for the private Patreon streams. šŸ¤£ Yeah, just like how Josh from ResortTV1 gives Jenna 50% of all super chats?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I'm not trying to be snarky, but I can't see either of them enjoying a meal at Napa Rose. Their palate is along the lines of a child, it would be "too weird" or "spicy" for them.
As a person who enjoys and is lucky enough to go to fine dining a few times a year if BLAB were to sit at the table next to me at a dining venue like Napa Rose and began filming and KT started her squawking......... let me tell you the Maitre'd would hear about it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I remember when she did the live with wet hair, just out of the shower, no makeup. It was a few months ago when Spencer first started going to work. My comment was that it was so unprofessional for her to be on camera like that. LOL

Spencerā€™s editing=Spencer is too shitfaced to do the live.

KT go read the Michael Kay page and see how that paywall is working out. His Patreonā€™s post everything on Tattle!!! If you really want to get rid of trolls, change your behavior.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Oh my god now Katie is using the Kyle Pallo excuse of "I was locked out of my account" to explain why they are not fulfilling Patreon rewards. šŸ¤£
Untitled.jpg

(I also see she's wearing that dumb gumball machine necklace again.)

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
I asked about stickers an apparently if you make stickers with their logo she will send her legal team after you :)

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.