Best Life & Beyond #29 Lifestyles of the Ghetto Fabulous with Katie Slockbower and Spencer Emmons

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm pretty sure while Matthew was playing Metal Gear Solid...Katie was in Malibu re-charging Spencer's fuel rod.
Funny she called him her "ex-husband". He ain't your ex yet. You're still living in sin, adulterer.
Spencer looked like he shat himself when she said ex. I don't think he wants to buy this cow.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
I look forward to the day, and hope it comes soon, that patreons start bailing because of big red and his views. They found a way for many of us to not post so it will no longer be us bringing them down, though they will claim that’s the case since they have no concept of they are the problem.

I’m also curious if a lot of those patreons are people that were signed up from before that maybe forgot or don’t think about it much. No more than 40 watchers as she made the slop, I think last night was 60ish…I would think these numbers are slightly more accurate…
One only has to look that the increasing number of comments on their socials and videos - that is their stans views.

I'm telling you - if these two grifters are still together and the channel hasn't totally cratered in 6 months - they will totally embrace (publicly) the far right bull tit. The fact he can even mention Alex Jones and it's not in the context of laughing at him - tells you what you need to know.

Spence is the guy that has said "Sure, X was a terrible person but not ALL of their ideas were bad"

Also - knowing they read here (HI KT!) they will probably stay together even longer - and what great love story doesn't have the time honored tradition of two people staying together out of spite for OTHER people"

• Haha
Reactions: 24
What would you take (if offered):

Spencer’s Total Cholesterol # in Dollars

or

Katie’s FICO Credit Score # in Dollars

• Haha
Reactions: 30
He’s seen stuff??? My husband that has gone on six deployments (forward deployments mind you) has SEEN stuff. KT’s black floor dragging pants and fridge sized backpack have SEEN stuff. Poor Binky had SEEN stuff (that’s why Binky was always squinting…..I’m sure of it). He is just such a joke. Go hide in your Mama’s guest house and finish your paint by numbers, you 🍑

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Speaking of Big Red - anyone have the timestamp on his red hat tit? I scanned both hours, I got nothing.

Also, this piece of tit dissing unions, when he's been union his whole career. The union is how he retains medical insurance between gigs, and still gets pay between gigs. You hate Newsom so much, go move to a red state that is anti union, where you will have no choice but work full time. Otherwise, shut the fck up you fcking slacker and day drink your life away while chasing KTs fat ass around a kiddie park.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 28
Speaking of Big Red - anyone have the timestamp on his red hat tit? I scanned both hours, I got nothing.

Also, this piece of tit dissing unions, when he's been union his whole career. The union is how he retains medical insurance between gigs, and still gets pay between gigs. You hate Newsom so much, go move to a red state that is anti union, where you will have no choice but work full time. Otherwise, shut the fck up you fcking slacker and day drink your life away while chasing KTs fat ass around a kiddie park.
OH GOD YES. Take your sorry asses the FREEDUM Central - FLORIDA. Please. GO. They will LOVE IT THERE.

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Not sure about the time stamp, but @thegogans posted a video towards the end of the last thread. I don’t know how to bring it over here (seriously technically challenged in many ways :ROFLMAO:)

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Honestly, I expected them to move to FL after their second visit, and when Adam was getting moony-eyed about moving there before he did. But you know, his "job" and his "industry friends"...! :rolleyes:

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Can’t wear his red MAGA hat, has seen aliens, hates the unions. It makes me sad and miss my Grandpa. We knew he was becoming mentally unstable in his last few years but we would still sit at the table with him and let him yammer on with his crazy stories and conspiracies. We just knew there wasn’t much time left. He also had a trained nurse to care for him in his home that always seemed slightly shady. This harkens to those memories for me. Clock may be tickin’ old fella.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Funny she called him her "ex-husband". He ain't your ex yet. You're still living in sin, adulterer.
Spencer looked like he shat himself when she said ex. I don't think he wants to buy this cow.
Did she bring him up to irk Spencer? Or to let everyone know it's all good with him? Spence looked pretty annoyed lol

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I need a day off to read the 2 threads I am behind lol! If discussed already - are they camping yet? did Teri and the others leave for good?

• Wow
Reactions: 18
i agree with you about Newsom and the state of California but technically the Directors Guild is not a union, its a guild. And i dont think hes getting medical benefits any longer as you have to have worked a certain amount of days to qualify for that each year and he barely works there anymore as far as we know. He made the choice to be a vlogger over a lucrative career with benefits and now he is suffering the consequences.
The DGA is his union. He still works as a stage mgr. You have to work a minimum to stay with the guild. He'd be an idiot to completely abandon the guild and all of its benefits. Plus the dues are steep. Might as well keep the benefits.

Reactions: 19
I actually fell asleep during the boring livestreams last night. This morning I caught what Spencer said last night about not regretting anything he said during the pandemic. Listen Spencer, you know-it-all asshat, you were the one that clutched your pearls when you feared KT caught Covid from the "assault cough". How dare you say you regret nothing? Those protocols were meant to reduce the transmission of the virus. Hospitals were overwhelmed; a lot of people had to deal with serious issues than just not being able to go to Disneyland. Yet you sit on your fat ass whining about Disneyland being closed and then when it opened whining about masks, temperature checks, social distancing, trams not running, etc. But when it suits you, you make a scene about someone in passing clearing his throat, not even looking at your beloved KT. Stay home then and spare us your hypocritical polemics.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 28
Speaking of credit scores and cholesterol numbers, anyone wanna guess his testosterone level? My guess is zero.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Speaking of credit scores and cholesterol numbers, anyone wanna guess his testosterone level? My guess is zero.
View attachment 1295998
Awww. Grandpa forgot his meds and is emotional remembering the good old days again. Bless his heart.

EDIT: And look. I get emotions. I'm probably one of the weepiest people ever. 2020 was rough and I cried when I went a lot of places too. Usually because of PTSD, anxiety and the weight of the number of deaths I saw daily on TV (I'm still not over the mass burials in NYC they had to do on Hart Island). Not because an overpriced (albeit fun) place reopened after throwing toddler tantrums about things being closed and not getting to go outside and play.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.