Best Life & Beyond #22 Schedule conflicts they tell ya, exciting plans coming for Dence & Big Fella

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So how exactly will today work?

Will Katie (obviously solo) go buy $25 worth of stuff at the grocery store/dollar store and bring it to Oma and then immediately ask her for financial assistance? Or will Katie follow-up with a distressed call within 24-48 hours and ask Oma for money (letting the goodwill from Sunday's visit marinate)?
I think they work as a team, she distracts Oma while Spencer rummages through her purse, couch cushions, and mail. Then Spencer distracts Oma while KT rummages through a 2nd time for anything Spencer and his failing eyesight might've missed.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
We were in line a few people behind them and could've sworn I was smelling like...sour breath. She is LOUD too. Like, everyone around them were locking eyes with each other and giving a "for real?" Type of face that they were totally oblivious to.
TBH I don't remember them having a smell (good or bad). However, I do recall thinking they didnt look like they wanted to be near each other. Big Fella barely spoke to me, but was actually kinda soft spoken when she did. Which kinda surprised me. Funny thing is we 100% heard that loud laugh once later that day in the park when they were with another group of vloggers though 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Why did Checkbook Charlie “black out” the last name on his mother’s tombstone but leave the Date of Birth and Date of Death?

Anyone with a Google can put in the two dates and come up with the last name.

View attachment 1252895
Where is the "LOVED MOM"? Did he hide it on purpose because, he didn't LOVE her, or vice versa? I would never tag my mother with "Miss ya", I would have said, "I love you". I think Checkbook Charlie" has been lonely for a long time.

Reactions: 15
Where is the "LOVED MOM"? Did he hide it on purpose because, he didn't LOVE her, or vice versa? I would never tag my mother with "Miss ya", I would have said, "I love you". I think Checkbook Charlie" has been lonely for a long time.
Definitely seems impersonal on his part...like he's signing a yearbook or something.

While I certainly miss my dad since he's passed, I don't think I'd ever just say 'miss ya.'

Reactions: 13
Definitely seems impersonal on his part...like he's signing a yearbook or something.

While I certainly miss my dad since he's passed, I don't think I'd ever just say 'miss ya.'
More importantly - what part of ANY of that needs to be on social media? Like - do people not have private moments anymore?

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Question for those that have met this gross duo or have been in the somewhat near vicinity of them...her cackle you could hear before you see her, but can you smell them before you see them too?
I always imagine KT in particular being someone that showers in some type of perfume or bathroom spray...possibly to cover the lack of hygiene.
I've had the displeasure of being around her a few times. Aside from being very short, she is very loud, like a group of obnoxious teenagers. Then you realize its just this runt of a woman. He's totally fine in person, friendly, laid back. She acts like she's a celebrity. It's laughable.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
More importantly - what part of ANY of that needs to be on social media? Like - do people not have private moments anymore?
No, everything HAS TO BE filmed, photographed and shared across all social media platforms. Smh 🤣 at least that's how it seems sadly.

I've had the displeasure of being around her a few times. Aside from being very short, she is very loud, like a group of obnoxious teenagers. Then you realize its just this runt of a woman. He's totally fine in person, friendly, laid back. She acts like she's a celebrity. It's laughable.
Well to be fair it does say "public figure" on her profile so it has to be true. Right?

🤣🤣🤣
Screenshot_20220508-152404-291.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
No, everything HAS TO BE filmed, photographed and shared across all social media platforms. Smh 🤣 at least that's how it seems sadly.

Well to be fair it does say "public figure" on her profile so it has to be true. Right?

🤣🤣🤣
View attachment 1253123
Malibu, California :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

More like, MOMMA-BOO, CA 😂

Of course Gin says they need to pick up a BD gift (last minute) on the way to see "the cousins". The gift was an afterthought, who gets meaningful gifts at walgreens? The real reason they went was to pick up J$'s pictures from the film they dropped off 2 months ago. 📸

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Malibu, California :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

More like, MOMMA-BOO, CA 😂

Of course Gin says they need to pick up a BD gift (last minute) on the way to see "the cousins". The gift was an afterthought, who gets meaningful gifts at walgreens? The real reason they went was to pick up J$'s pictures from the film they dropped off 2 months ago. 📸
Lol, I'm not the only one hopping between Tattle threads! 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 17
We were in line a few people behind them and could've sworn I was smelling like...sour breath. She is LOUD too. Like, everyone around them were locking eyes with each other and giving a "for real?" Type of face that they were totally oblivious to.
Yeah, saw them scouting filming locations on two separate occasions. Once on Main St. USA and once on Pixar Pier. They both looked completely disengaged from one another, no fake happy YT/IG couple act, they looked miserable.

• Haha
  • Wow
Yeah, saw them scouting filming locations on two separate occasions. Once on Main St. USA and once on Pixar Pier. They both looked completely disengaged from one another, no fake happy YT/IG couple act, they looked miserable.
Wow so all that energy is for the camera then. I guess that makes sense.

Reactions: 20
Screenshot_20220508-103628_Instagram.jpg

In today's episode of tell me you read tattle without saying you read tattle... it was mentioned how she never posts her nephew and look there he is today even if it's an old picture.

• Haha
  • Sick

The obituary says she had to raise her five sons mostly alone since their father was deployed all the time. Maybe that's why Chump Change loves Disney so much?

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.