Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

babygrofoo

Don’t 👏🏼 Give 👏🏼 These 👏🏼 Grifters 👏🏼 Any 👏🏼 Monieeeeees!! Long time lurker here lol. Thanks Lalo for the fun scavenger hunt! Wife and I picked it up at Bonanza Outfitters.
2AFFB5F8-BE1A-4A70-A8FA-FB052AB03793.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 55

teripeterson

Chatty Member
Thanks to @Disneypins for the most voted suggestion! I had to shorten it to fit as Tattle only allows 105 characters, the original was:
Best Life and Beyond #22: “Scheduling conflicts,” that’s what they’ll tell ya, “exciting plans” are coming for Denser and Big Fella!

2nd place goes to @PourTheTee for:
Best Life & Beyond #22 Denser and his crusty eye, Big Fella and her last fry, treats from her claws you'll never pry

Previously on Best Life & Beyond:
  1. KT started an affair with Spencer when she was married and he stalked her in Disneyland. She leaves her husband for Spencer.
  2. BLAB were spreading Covid misinformation during the lockdown because they couldn't go to Disney.
  3. They claim they're not political, constantly bash CA Gov. Gavin Newsome for closing the parks during a pandemic.
  4. KT says Vlogging is harder than nursing, by far, BY FAR!
  5. Tried to go to Lake Tahoe during an ongoing wildfire and during an evacuation.
  6. They followup with an "Explanation of what really happened" video where they claim they will be donating to the fire victims but sadly they never did.
  7. KT is a mean girl towards her former friend, Ashlie
  8. ...and also to Kitra of Ordinary Adventures
  9. Burned their roommate, Adam the Woo, by leaving him to break their freshly renewed one year lease signing, only to have Adam come back and pay the termination fee, as well as move everything out of his apartment during Thanksgiving weekend, forcing him to break his plans with his family and cancel his trip to Dollywood.
  10. ...meanwhile they scooted off to Vegas while Adam cleaned out their apartment. Karma intervened.
  11. BLAB claims they moved because of "Anaheim Gangs"
  12. Adam's friend, Daphne, tells the true story.
    1niteinparis 8m.png
  13. Mark Twain Agression Incident" where some kids ran in front of her to catch up with their parents. She claims the POC family were "aggressive" and that the small child stomped on her foot.
  14. Started a “health regiment” but instead post countless videos of “treats” and other high calorie, unhealthy snacks.
  15. Has man "arrested" and trespassed off Disneyland Property for "harassment and assault" because he said, "Don't give these grifters any money." during a livestream in which KT was loudly selling their new t-shirt line.

16. Followed up with another livestream of "What Really Happened" video where they continued to profit off their irrational behavior.
  17. Spencer ran over children attempting to be “first” to hug Mickey on opening day of character interaction.
  18. BLAB faked being in VIP during the soft opening of the Main Street Electrical Parade. KT sat on a curb while Spencer blocked children’s views.
    20220420_193142.jpg
  19. BLAB posted a video a day after the Anniversary of Disneyland reopening after the pandemic, made the story all about them without ever addressing that many people died and some are continuing complications from covid, while they cry about being able to ride the train again.
  20. Adam the Woo returns to California for the first time since last Thanksgiving. BLAB claims they will be making a “big announcement.” Tattle contributors take bets as to the excuses they will make to suddenly be absent from Disneyland and “scheduling conflicts” in which keeps them from meeting up with Adam. BLAB publicly puts their May the 4th Special Event tickets up for sale.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 54

Lalo Salamanca

VIP Member
Parody is a recognized exception to trademark protections…trademarks that they do not own in the first place. Google, “brand parody” sweetie… sorry about it😏

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51

Jackprot!

Chatty Member
Tattle Inspection Crew Reporting in. No sign of Grifters aboard the Columbia at eleven hundred fifty-four hours. All clear.
16516041559455965572982564864981.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49

primordia

Chatty Member
Had some fun this morning making my new avatar this morning .....starring the most lovely 👑 Queen of Disneyland 👑
Kt.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 49

Lalo Salamanca

VIP Member
Been so busy that I haven’t gotten to watch the May update.

I hope Spencer and Katie responsibly reminded everyone to bring a jacket or sweatshirt as evenings can get cooler (once the sun goes down)!
Before I watched their very informative monthly updates and tips, I used to park at the Honda Center, arrive at the park around 11:30am and would wear corduroy OP shorts and a mesh tank top late into the night and freeze my balls off.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46