Best Life & Beyond #22 Schedule conflicts they tell ya, exciting plans coming for Dence & Big Fella

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @Disneypins for the most voted suggestion! I had to shorten it to fit as Tattle only allows 105 characters, the original was:
Best Life and Beyond #22: “Scheduling conflicts,” that’s what they’ll tell ya, “exciting plans” are coming for Denser and Big Fella!

2nd place goes to @PourTheTee for:
Best Life & Beyond #22 Denser and his crusty eye, Big Fella and her last fry, treats from her claws you'll never pry

Previously on Best Life & Beyond:
  1. KT started an affair with Spencer when she was married and he stalked her in Disneyland. She leaves her husband for Spencer.
  2. BLAB were spreading Covid misinformation during the lockdown because they couldn't go to Disney.
  3. They claim they're not political, constantly bash CA Gov. Gavin Newsome for closing the parks during a pandemic.
  4. KT says Vlogging is harder than nursing, by far, BY FAR!
  5. Tried to go to Lake Tahoe during an ongoing wildfire and during an evacuation.
  6. They followup with an "Explanation of what really happened" video where they claim they will be donating to the fire victims but sadly they never did.
  7. KT is a mean girl towards her former friend, Ashlie
  8. ...and also to Kitra of Ordinary Adventures
  9. Burned their roommate, Adam the Woo, by leaving him to break their freshly renewed one year lease signing, only to have Adam come back and pay the termination fee, as well as move everything out of his apartment during Thanksgiving weekend, forcing him to break his plans with his family and cancel his trip to Dollywood.
  10. ...meanwhile they scooted off to Vegas while Adam cleaned out their apartment. Karma intervened.
  11. BLAB claims they moved because of "Anaheim Gangs"
  12. Adam's friend, Daphne, tells the true story.
    1niteinparis 8m.png
  13. Mark Twain Agression Incident" where some kids ran in front of her to catch up with their parents. She claims the POC family were "aggressive" and that the small child stomped on her foot.
  14. Started a “health regiment” but instead post countless videos of “treats” and other high calorie, unhealthy snacks.
  15. Has man "arrested" and trespassed off Disneyland Property for "harassment and assault" because he said, "Don't give these grifters any money." during a livestream in which KT was loudly selling their new t-shirt line.

16. Followed up with another livestream of "What Really Happened" video where they continued to profit off their irrational behavior.
  17. Spencer ran over children attempting to be “first” to hug Mickey on opening day of character interaction.
  18. BLAB faked being in VIP during the soft opening of the Main Street Electrical Parade. KT sat on a curb while Spencer blocked children’s views.
    20220420_193142.jpg
  19. BLAB posted a video a day after the Anniversary of Disneyland reopening after the pandemic, made the story all about them without ever addressing that many people died and some are continuing complications from covid, while they cry about being able to ride the train again.
  20. Adam the Woo returns to California for the first time since last Thanksgiving. BLAB claims they will be making a “big announcement.” Tattle contributors take bets as to the excuses they will make to suddenly be absent from Disneyland and “scheduling conflicts” in which keeps them from meeting up with Adam. BLAB publicly puts their May the 4th Special Event tickets up for sale.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
Thanks to @Disneypins for the most voted suggestion! I had to shorten it to fit as Tattle only allows 105 characters, the original was:
Best Life and Beyond #22: “Scheduling conflicts,” that’s what they’ll tell ya, “exciting plans” are coming for Denser and Big Fella!

2nd place goes to @PourTheTee for:
Best Life & Beyond #22 Denser and his crusty eye, Big Fella and her last fry, treats from her claws you'll never pry

Previously on Best Life & Beyond:
  1. KT started an affair with Spencer when she was married and he stalked her in Disneyland. She leaves her husband for Spencer.
  2. BLAB were spreading Covid misinformation during the lockdown because they couldn't go to Disney.
  3. They claim they're not political, constantly bash CA Gov. Gavin Newsome for closing the parks during a pandemic.
  4. KT says Vlogging is harder than nursing, by far, BY FAR!
  5. Tried to go to Lake Tahoe during an ongoing wildfire and during an evacuation.
  6. They followup with an "Explanation of what really happened" video where they claim they will be donating to the fire victims but sadly they never did.
  7. KT is a mean girl towards her former friend, Ashlie
  8. ...and also to Kitra of Ordinary Adventures
  9. Burned their roommate, Adam the Woo, by leaving him to break their freshly renewed one year lease signing, only to have Adam come back and pay the termination fee, as well as move everything out of his apartment during Thanksgiving weekend, forcing him to break his plans with his family and cancel his trip to Dollywood.
  10. ...meanwhile they scooted off to Vegas while Adam cleaned out their apartment. Karma intervened.
  11. BLAB claims they moved because of "Anaheim Gangs"
  12. Adam's friend, Daphne, tells the true story.
    View attachment 1238772
  13. Mark Twain Agression Incident" where some kids ran in front of her to catch up with their parents. She claims the POC family were "aggressive" and that the small child stomped on her foot.
  14. Started a “health regiment” but instead post countless videos of “treats” and other high calorie, unhealthy snacks.
  15. Has man "arrested" and trespassed off Disneyland Property for "harassment and assault" because he said, "Don't give these grifters any money." during a livestream in which KT was loudly selling their new t-shirt line.

16. Followed up with another livestream of "What Really Happened" video where they continued to profit off their irrational behavior.
  17. Spencer ran over children attempting to be “first” to hug Mickey on opening day of character interaction.
  18. BLAB faked being in VIP during the soft opening of the Main Street Electrical Parade. KT sat on a curb while Spencer blocked children’s views.
    View attachment 1238770
  19. BLAB posted a video a day after the Anniversary of Disneyland reopening after the pandemic, made the story all about them without ever addressing that many people died and some are continuing complications from covid, while they cry about being able to ride the train again.
  20. Adam the Woo returns to California for the first time since last Thanksgiving. BLAB claims they will be making a “big announcement.” Tattle contributors take bets as to the excuses they will make to suddenly be absent from Disneyland and “scheduling conflicts” in which keeps them from meeting up with Adam. BLAB publicly puts their May the 4th Special Event tickets up for sale.
Great recap Terri!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
So now that the Woo is officially in California (apparently already in the land of the mouse according to Natalie), I kind of hope there's no real update from him on when he will be in the park (aside from the already known Star Wars night) so BLAB won't know when he's there. They would constantly be looking over their shoulders wondering if he would pop up.
Do they have reservations while Woo is in town? Will they be brave enough to chance it? Are they packing their keurig in their car with the bald tires for a "surprise" trip? I look forward to finding out how they hide.

On a side note, OA was at the Doctor Strange premier. I know Peter has his media credentials and a usual pass to these events, but they are somewhere other than the parks, go figure. See BLAB? There's more to life (and SoCal!) than just Disneyland. :D

• Haha
Reactions: 29
So now that the Woo is officially in California (apparently already in the land of the mouse according to Natalie), I kind of hope there's no real update from him on when he will be in the park (aside from the already known Star Wars night) so BLAB won't know when he's there. They would constantly be looking over their shoulders wondering if he would pop up.
Do they have reservations while Woo is in town? Will they be brave enough to chance it? Are they packing their keurig in their car with the bald tires for a "surprise" trip? I look forward to finding out how they hide.

On a side note, OA was at the Doctor Strange premier. I know Peter has his media credentials and a usual pass to these events, but they are somewhere other than the parks, go figure. See BLAB? There's more to life (and SoCal!) than just Disneyland. :D
Maybe we get a surprise we are at **insert location away from the woo** since they have been super quiet on their socials today

Reactions: 23
ATW is most likely in Oakland watching the Ray's play, not at Disneyland yet. The photo Natalie posted was from her last WDW trip at Oga's. I'm sure she chose it because of May the 4th this week...and to warn BLAB.
Screen Shot 2022-05-02 at 10.27.42 PM.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
ATW is most likely in Oakland watching the Ray's play, not at Disneyland yet. The photo Natalie posted was from her last WDW trip at Oga's. I'm sure she choose it because of May the 4th this week...and to warn BLAB.View attachment 1238822
Gotcha, interesting post from Natalie earlier. Both looking forward to seeing Adam and possibly spooking BLAB...I like it! :devilish:

As @Tiki0730 mentioned, they've been silent on their socials today. I wonder if they saw Natalie's post and got spooked?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Gotcha, interesting post from Natalie earlier. Both looking forward to seeing Adam and possibly spooking BLAB...I like it! :devilish:

As @Tiki0730 mentioned, they've been silent on their socials today. I wonder if they saw Natalie's post and got spooked?
It was definitely a good photo to use since you can't really tell when it was taken haha

Good for Natalie for playing with them like that 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29

I love Natalie! She's so protective of her friends. This is going to get good.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Ugh I hope not lol I cannot stand that guy. Brickey is not a nice guy, especially after putting that person unwillingly in his stupid fan film.
I still can’t get over the poor taste of that fan film he did on the Starcruiser!!

It’s interesting that they are still limiting comments on Best Life IG. Usually when that happens it means someone is inundated with negative comments.

• Wow
Reactions: 27
I still can’t get over the poor taste of that fan film he did on the Starcruiser!!
Same here, I don't understand how anyone in their right mind would think that was appropriate. That's been one of the few times I was disappointed in OA for praising him.

I'm still laughing at how much money Brickey and Blob spent on that room for no pay off on their videos

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I haven’t heard brickey mentioned here in forever! Looks like siding with Adam meant they had to cut him loose.

I expect they will still be in the parks, but only in the last hour or 2 in hope of avoiding Adam. Aka, what they’ve been doing lol. Living their best life tho!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Loving the silence from KT and BLAB on social media today! Reminds me of the Southwest commericals… Wanna get away?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Loving the silence from KT and BLAB on social media today! Reminds me of the Southwest commericals… Wanna get away?
They just had some reposts about an hour ago it says but nothing really. Maybe they just arrived to their destination lol

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I'm going Friday - gonna have some Eagles ready to play if/when I pass any "vlogger".

The Eagles - simply becuase - you so much as mention them - or hum a few bars in a video - you get an instant copyright strike - quick - fast and in a hurry!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.