Best Life & Beyond #22 Schedule conflicts they tell ya, exciting plans coming for Dence & Big Fella

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Untitled.jpg

I turned it on and I love how sarcastic the first comment I saw sounds even if it wasn't intended to be that way.

Also, Katie is doubling down on the lie that Spencer just didn't want to help the Ellen show! He was never fired, guys! šŸ¤£

Untitled.jpg

Now Katie said you should NEVER buy from resellers because the items will come back in stock eventually. šŸ¤£

Untitled.jpg

Oh my god Katie said she's going to do makeup tutorials for Patreon because she "doesn't want us to see her without makeup and it is unprofessional." šŸ¤£šŸ¤¢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
On the live she said she was going to do a ā€œget ready with meā€ makeup tutorial for PATREONS ONLY because she would feel too vulnerable it going up on the internet for everyone to seeā€¦ā€¦. She just doesnā€™t want the tattle lifers to see it šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 30
View attachment 1253385
I turned it on and I love how sarcastic the first comment I saw sounds even if it wasn't intended to be that way.

Also, Katie is doubling down on the lie that Spencer just didn't want to help the Ellen show! He was never fired, guys! šŸ¤£

View attachment 1253386
Now Katie said you should NEVER buy from resellers because the items will come back in stock eventually. šŸ¤£

View attachment 1253390
Oh my god Katie said she's going to do makeup tutorials for Patreon because she "doesn't want us to see her without makeup and it is unprofessional." šŸ¤£šŸ¤¢
Omg I was just coming to comment about the makeup tutorials lol. Sheā€™s so bothered!!! She canā€™t stand people criticizing her or telling it like it is but sheā€™s always bad mouthing everybody else. Lol!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
On the live she said she was going to do a ā€œget ready with meā€ makeup tutorial for PATREONS ONLY because she would feel too vulnerable it going up on the internet for everyone to seeā€¦ā€¦. She just doesnā€™t want the tattle lifers to see it šŸ˜‚
Now she said her cooking videos are going to be Patreon only because of us dungeon dwellers. šŸ¤£ She also wants to do Zoom and phone calls on Patreon.

I see what they're doing; they're trying to con us into paying to make fun of them.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
ā€œLots of the trolls negativity is getting to us. We now are implementing a pay wall. This will clearly stop the trolls and never be anywhere else on liveā€¦ā€

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
ā€œLots of the trolls negativity is getting to us. We now are implementing a pay wall. This will clearly stop the trolls and never be anywhere else on liveā€¦ā€
This statement is so sad. She has no understanding of how her horrible behavior is why so many people come after them. She is never wrong, always the victim. Lather. Rinse. Repeat.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Lets flood the chat comments with Adam the Woo questions. Hope she takes the bait.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
phone calls? what have they started an old 900 number?
'call in for disney rumors, only $9.99 per minute'

• Haha
Reactions: 20
KT just stated she didnā€™t know much about Napa rose. Thatā€™s just sad, if they were actually showing the best things at Disneyland it would be the chefs table at Napa Rose. At least Spenceā€™s red coloring will match the red wine for the pairing menu.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Katie says she is only rude when she is rushing to a reservation. šŸ¤£

She also claims she is independent, but she cannot travel without Spencer. šŸ¤”

Untitled.jpg

Katie totally ignored this comment. She doesn't want to talk about the Assailing Ship Incident again. šŸ¤£

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Paywall. Pftftftft. Youā€™re just making it worse, dipshit.

• Haha
  • Heart
KT just stated she didnā€™t know much about Napa rose. Thatā€™s just sad, if they were actually showing the best things at Disneyland it would be the chefs table at Napa Rose. At least Spenceā€™s red coloring will match the red wine for the pairing menu.
I'm not trying to be snarky, but I can't see either of them enjoying a meal at Napa Rose. Their palate is along the lines of a child, it would be "too weird" or "spicy" for them.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I'm not trying to be snarky, but I can't see either of them enjoying a meal at Napa Rose. Their palate is along the lines of a child, it would be "too weird" or "spicy" for them.
True. I was not brought carnival food there. my husband was given a scallop and I was given a salad for a course. At first I was miffed, but that salad was divine!

Reactions: 15
Her and Ashlie did a makeup tutorial live on IG, and KT could not make it clearer how pissed she was. People kept asking for a make up tutorial video, so she did the live but obviously didn't want to

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
She actually said this? ROFLOL

And going without make-up is unprofessional? šŸ¤£Honey don't make me do another collage of your homeless look. šŸ˜†šŸ˜…šŸ¤£

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.