Best Life & Beyond #22 Schedule conflicts they tell ya, exciting plans coming for Dence & Big Fella

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On the live she said she was going to do a “get ready with me” makeup tutorial for PATREONS ONLY because she would feel too vulnerable it going up on the internet for everyone to see……. She just doesn’t want the tattle lifers to see it 😂
She expects people to pay 10 bucks a month to watch her put on makeup? Don't send this grifter any money!!

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 31
I asked about stickers an apparently if you make stickers with their logo she will send her legal team after you :)
Ohhhh I think someone has been on a scavenger hunt at Disneyland.......
Someone mentioned earlier that they haven't trademarked BLAB. If someone wants to do it for the Tattle team I'd be more that happy to contribute $

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
When I went in to dislike (it was fun to click, dislike, click out of a livestream), I saw there were only 355 people watching...how many of those are tattlers? :cool:
Loving the trolling and sarcasm :LOL:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I am in no way a supporter of any Pateron accounts. Looking at the drastic differences in “benefits” one would get subscribing to BLAB vs OA is insane. The fact that the first perk for blab is you’ll be supporting the channel… the amount of GREED is insane. The first tier starts at $10 vs OA $5…. This livestream is just her dodging questions about it … how doesn’t she know how many pateron members they have and how much the top tier is … it’s $40!!!! To legit see them get ready, her makeup routine, and have “intimate” moments 🤮.

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
“Lots of the trolls negativity is getting to us. We now are implementing a pay wall. This will clearly stop the trolls and never be anywhere else on live…”
She really said that??? What happened to "Come at me, Trolls!" ?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I am in no way a supporter of any Pateron accounts. Looking at the drastic differences in “benefits” one would get subscribing to BLAB vs OA is insane. The fact that the first perk for blab is you’ll be supporting the channel… the amount of GREED is insane. The first tier starts at $10 vs OA $5…. This livestream is just her dodging questions about it … how doesn’t she know how many pateron members they have and how much the top tier is … it’s $40!!!! To legit see them get ready, her makeup routine, and have “intimate” moments 🤮.
Oh god I can only imagine how toxic Katie and Spencer's Discord server would be if they had one. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Ohhhh I think someone has been on a scavenger hunt at Disneyland.......
Someone mentioned earlier that they haven't trademarked BLAB. If someone wants to do it for the Tattle team I'd be more that happy to contribute $
I would totally contribute to this as well!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
View attachment 1253429

@Lalo Salamanca Katie says she's going to send her "legal team" after you for making stickers and hiding them around the parks. 🤣
Is this the same legal team that she doesn’t have to not handle her divorce? Haha Does she think people believe her????? She can’t find a decent hairdresser that doesn’t make her look like an unbrushed Afghan Hound, but she had a lawyer on retainer??? She’s hilarious

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
These assholes are actually greedier than Chapek. GET A JOB, Big Fella.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
She can't sit in the front of the plane, she can't sit in the back of the plane, loves 1st class but it has to be in the back of 1st class???? Maybe Delta can just strap her to the top of the plane.

$40/ a month is their top.tier patreon What the fck? Money grab. Quick infusion of cash..
They need money because those Gucci Rad Flights are out of the Emmons/Slockbower price range right now.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
She can't sit in the front of the plane, she can't sit in the back of the plane, loves 1st class but it has to be in the back of 1st class???? Maybe Delta can just strap her to the top of the plane.
After all, pretty soon she won't be able to fit in one seat on the plane.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.