Best Life & Beyond #22 Schedule conflicts they tell ya, exciting plans coming for Dence & Big Fella

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ohhhh I think someone has been on a scavenger hunt at Disneyland.......
Someone mentioned earlier that they haven't trademarked BLAB. If someone wants to do it for the Tattle team I'd be more that happy to contribute $
Same! Someone please trademark BLAB..I will gladly contribute!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
RIP to this simp and his wife who Katie did not acknowledge. 🪦🪦

View attachment 1253415
How crappy would you feel if you gave these fuckers almost $300 worth of Star Wars Night tickets and they didn't even give a quick thanks?

Again, it's more of their "lie first, deny later" routine. They want to keep up the image that they bought these tickets themselves, when they can't even afford it, and we're iffy on going because they were scared the creditors (Adam and Daphne) might find them in person.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 38
Was with family and missed the long awaited live chat! Lol..Anyone know how many viewers were in the live!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
How much fun would it be to trademark their logo and sue the tit out of them?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
5BB5CAFD-B255-4F8E-BA8B-147C8E7EF912.jpeg

Mr Salamanca. At my clients request I demand you cease and desist the distribution of your illegal stickers immediately.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Is she really talking about what they are now “diligently” building when their Patreon account sat dormant for YEARS? They took money (and still are) and provided absolutely nothing in return. And she’s gives the LAMEST excuse - “we were locked out.” WHAT?! It’s called password reset. It’s called contact patreon’s tech support. KT has admitted time and time again that she saw Patreon as a “tip jar.” And Any Disney vlogger that actually provides extras to their Patreon community should be PISSED about that statement.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
I am in no way a supporter of any Pateron accounts. Looking at the drastic differences in “benefits” one would get subscribing to BLAB vs OA is insane. The fact that the first perk for blab is you’ll be supporting the channel… the amount of GREED is insane. The first tier starts at $10 vs OA $5…. This livestream is just her dodging questions about it … how doesn’t she know how many pateron members they have and how much the top tier is … it’s $40!!!! To legit see them get ready, her makeup routine, and have “intimate” moments 🤮.
How do you NOT know what your own Patreon business plan is?????????????????? I can't believe how dumbfounded I am daily that people love her and praise her for working so hard.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Parody is a recognized exception to trademark protections…trademarks that they do not own in the first place. Google, “brand parody” sweetie… sorry about it😏

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
Around 18:36 - KT talks about her previous jobs (including nursing) vs YouTube and not being able to clock out (Because YouTube is sooooooooo much harder than nursing, right KT? 🙄).

She said: “If I mess up, it’s on me. My others jobs in my life, I would kinda get reprimanded.”

KINDA REPREMANDED? At any medical job, mistakes big or small can have severe consequences. WHAT IS SHE TALKING ABOUT?

KT - keep right on telling us how you’ve never worked as a nurse a day in your life.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
She can't sit in the front of the plane, she can't sit in the back of the plane, loves 1st class but it has to be in the back of 1st class???? Maybe Delta can just strap her to the top of the plane.

They need money because those Gucci Rad Flights are out of the Emmons/Slockbower price range right now.
Wow, she can't believe how expensive plane flights are to go to WDW now? Hey KT, is the reason why you aren't going to WDW, the cost of the tickets, or, could it be that you have no friends to be with, or, the fact that nobody will give you free DVC stays, or, is it because you might run into ATW? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.