Best Life & Beyond #2 featuring spencer and some other guy’s wife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hello! Just joined to chime in with my thoughts.

I don't know them. In fact, I'm rather new to the whole Disney vlogger scene.

As a native SoCal resident, my earliest and most cherished memories are family trips to Disneyland in the late '60s/early '70s. As a teenager in the 80s, my brother and sister worked at DL, so I was able to go in for free. I spent many summer evenings at the Starcade area in Tomorrowland (apparently a lot of parents dropped off their teens to mostly hang in Tomorrowland). So I have wonderful and fun childhood experiences.

As an adult, you count on one hand the number of times I visited Disneyland. Life just gets in the way. Until recently, the last time I was there was when DCA opened (and I felt I wasted $60 on admission). .

A couple of years ago, I made a trip to DL for the first time in 20 years and had a wonderful time. I decided then to look up Disney on YouTube and first encountered the vloggers... Best Life, Adam, ResortTV, Fresh Baked, JustinScarred, etc. At that time, I actually enjoyed the videos, though I started to wonder what kind of life is it to visit Disney every day. After this initial burst of viewing, I stopped watching as life took over again.

Almost a year later, the pandemic hit, and the parks closed down. I found myself stuck at home and started to watch the vloggers again, including them. It was surreal seeing Spencer and Katie complain about the theme parks closure and how life is hard for them stuck at their beach front home. I found their pity party hard to take-- everyone is being impacted, most a lot more worse than these two. It was also at this time I noticed that Katie is definitely not someone I want to know in person.

It was also this time that they went to Knotts Berry Farm marketplace with Adam, Fresh Baked and others as the Marketplace opened for take-out. Of course, they grumbled that the seating areas to eat were closed off (not understanding what take-out means). The whole crew went to the parking lot of the closed Buena Park mall to chow down on fried chicken and blueberry pies. They violated pandemic restrictions as they shared chicken and pies each other with their bare fingers. The comments on the channels all called them out for it. And of course, Best Life deleted all these comments (to their credit, Adam and Fresh Baked did not delete the critical comments). It was then that I decided that I did not want to watch these two anymore.

I tried to avoid them, but they keep popping up on my recommended feed and in other channels that I watch. In the others channels, Katie always has to be the center of attention. She is so damn annoying. Recently, I was shocked when my recommended feed appears a video of them going to Lake Tahoe. I was like "dont they see the news of the wildfires there?" Curious, I watched and couldn't believe that they willingly and knowingly went to a disaster area. They tried to explain that the AirBnb is not giving them a refund and that they thought the wind would change, etc. Yeah, they went to pity mode again over something that they should have avoided.

More recently, they keep showing up in other people's WDW 50th anniversary videos. Lord, I can not stand Katie's screams. I don't know how others there put up with it.

Reading all the stuff and history about them, I can't say I am surprised, at least not about Katie. I am a little surprised about Spencer, though. He was likeable when I first started watching. But he buys into whatever crap Katie sprouts. She constantly interrupts and corrects him, and he keeps silent about it. And hearing about how he essentially preyed upon her, a married woman, sounds disgusting.

I am going to Disneyland in November. Unlike others here, I hope I don't run into them. I don't want to spoil my experience.
I'll be there in a couple of weeks also. I know there will be a bunch at the Merriest Nites party but I am hoping I can avoid them. There are a few that I wouldn't mind saying hi to off camera but otherwise I'll do what I do at WDW and if I see one of them filming I stay away. Thankfully some of them like these two you can hear from across the park so you know where to avoid.

Reactions: 6
In last weeks WHW, they had bought a couple of drinking cups from Publix, I believe. Old man Spence or KT talked about either leaving the cups behind or taking them with them back home.

Sounds like they were/are staying at someone's house that they knew.
In the super-chat where Katie was cooking (apparently in Adam's Orange CA apartment) before they left for Florida, it was mentioned that they will be sharing an Airbnb with Dylan. They are still in Florida and Dylan has gone back to CA. Don't know if they are still staying in the Airbnb.

That's what they do! Didn't you see how they were acting when Tim showed up to say a quick hello during the 50th celebration? Katie laughing obnoxiously..Spence trying so hard to impress him.. All while the both of them were being extra chummy and extra fake!

Spencer was calling Tim "my friend". Obvious kiss-ass behavior.

Reactions: 6
In last weeks WHW, they had bought a couple of drinking cups from Publix, I believe. Old man Spence or KT talked about either leaving the cups behind or taking them with them back home.

Sounds like they were/are staying at someone's house that they knew.
Dylan stays there with them so it's very likely that it's Dylans' dad's place. Also, Dylan comes back to California and BLAB goes to a hotel. They always try to make everything a mystery. Geez..

In the super-chat where Katie was cooking (apparently in Adam's Orange CA apartment) before they left for Florida, it was mentioned that they will be sharing an Airbnb with Dylan. They are still in Florida and Dylan has gone back to CA. Don't know if they are still staying in the Airbnb.

Spencer was calling Tim "my friend". Obvious kiss-ass behavior.
@OutofScope-no, they went to a hotel when Dylan returned to California. That's why I suspect they were staying at Dylans' dad's place. They don't want to share where they stay when they go to Florida, and I know Dylan's dad has a place out there. That's why I say that.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
They have released a bullshit 20 minute explanation video, a genie video and a WHW video in the last week. And he has the nerve to challenge anyone to work harder than he does
That pissed me off! Yeah, let’s trade…I am a nurse in the hospital in PACU. You hold this airway and fix their pressure while I go try a margarita and head over to Animal Kingdom🙄

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Hello! Just joined to chime in with my thoughts.

I don't know them. In fact, I'm rather new to the whole Disney vlogger scene.

As a native SoCal resident, my earliest and most cherished memories are family trips to Disneyland in the late '60s/early '70s. As a teenager in the 80s, my brother and sister worked at DL, so I was able to go in for free. I spent many summer evenings at the Starcade area in Tomorrowland (apparently a lot of parents dropped off their teens to mostly hang in Tomorrowland). So I have wonderful and fun childhood experiences.

As an adult, you count on one hand the number of times I visited Disneyland. Life just gets in the way. Until recently, the last time I was there was when DCA opened (and I felt I wasted $60 on admission). .

A couple of years ago, I made a trip to DL for the first time in 20 years and had a wonderful time. I decided then to look up Disney on YouTube and first encountered the vloggers... Best Life, Adam, ResortTV, Fresh Baked, JustinScarred, etc. At that time, I actually enjoyed the videos, though I started to wonder what kind of life is it to visit Disney every day. After this initial burst of viewing, I stopped watching as life took over again.

Almost a year later, the pandemic hit, and the parks closed down. I found myself stuck at home and started to watch the vloggers again, including them. It was surreal seeing Spencer and Katie complain about the theme parks closure and how life is hard for them stuck at their beach front home. I found their pity party hard to take-- everyone is being impacted, most a lot more worse than these two. It was also at this time I noticed that Katie is definitely not someone I want to know in person.

It was also this time that they went to Knotts Berry Farm marketplace with Adam, Fresh Baked and others as the Marketplace opened for take-out. Of course, they grumbled that the seating areas to eat were closed off (not understanding what take-out means). The whole crew went to the parking lot of the closed Buena Park mall to chow down on fried chicken and blueberry pies. They violated pandemic restrictions as they shared chicken and pies each other with their bare fingers. The comments on the channels all called them out for it. And of course, Best Life deleted all these comments (to their credit, Adam and Fresh Baked did not delete the critical comments). It was then that I decided that I did not want to watch these two anymore.

I tried to avoid them, but they keep popping up on my recommended feed and in other channels that I watch. In the others channels, Katie always has to be the center of attention. She is so damn annoying. Recently, I was shocked when my recommended feed appears a video of them going to Lake Tahoe. I was like "dont they see the news of the wildfires there?" Curious, I watched and couldn't believe that they willingly and knowingly went to a disaster area. They tried to explain that the AirBnb is not giving them a refund and that they thought the wind would change, etc. Yeah, they went to pity mode again over something that they should have avoided.

More recently, they keep showing up in other people's WDW 50th anniversary videos. Lord, I can not stand Katie's screams. I don't know how others there put up with it.

Reading all the stuff and history about them, I can't say I am surprised, at least not about Katie. I am a little surprised about Spencer, though. He was likeable when I first started watching. But he buys into whatever crap Katie sprouts. She constantly interrupts and corrects him, and he keeps silent about it. And hearing about how he essentially preyed upon her, a married woman, sounds disgusting.

I am going to Disneyland in November. Unlike others here, I hope I don't run into them. I don't want to spoil my experience.
It was the Knotts Chicken video that really turned me. I remember her complaining in her IG stories that the day after people complained in the WHW chat, she woke up to 600 messages of people still complaining. She was pissed! In the WDW chat someone said "there was a baby there!!" and her response was she'd done her research.
However, after Adam did a video apologizing and saying he should never have gone there, BLAB became pretty quiet. I still remember her running around and jumping in the air like an idiot

Reactions: 8
I hope Katie likes changing diapers, soon enough she will be changing Spencer's. Her nursing background will come in handy. I don't know if she worked with animals or humans.......it is hard to figure out the truth about anything with her.

Reactions: 5
I hope Katie likes changing diapers, soon enough she will be changing Spencer's. Her nursing background will come in handy. I don't know if she worked with animals or humans.......it is hard to figure out the truth about anything with her.
She moved from one nursing job to another. She never stayed in one place long enough. She also worked with kids, but seemed to joke around with co-workers most of the time. Never took any of her jobs seriously..her heart was never in any of them!

For sure he holds all the cards. It's not like they have a super successful channel. He could walk away today and he'd be fine. She cant say the same
She'd be freaking out if their relationship fell apart! Without him, her dreams and aspirations of becoming a YouTube star would quickly deteriorate!

Reactions: 7
It was the Knotts Chicken video that really turned me. I remember her complaining in her IG stories that the day after people complained in the WHW chat, she woke up to 600 messages of people still complaining. She was pissed! In the WDW chat someone said "there was a baby there!!" and her response was she'd done her research.
However, after Adam did a video apologizing and saying he should never have gone there, BLAB became pretty quiet. I still remember her running around and jumping in the air like an idiot
IIRC nobody really took responsibility for that video except Adam! David from Fresh baked flipped out and was yelling on a live, because people we’re critiquing how they brought a baby out during the pandemic. He was awful, and really turned me off of their channel. I just couldn’t believe how he had so much contempt for his subs!!

Reactions: 9
My fondest memory of their WDW 50 trip will always be Katie with the price tag still on her jacket so she could return it after.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I guess the Flabby BLAB will have to get back to California soon so she can get her monthly Botox. Her shiny flat forehead and Groucho Marx fake eyebrows are pretty comical. I’ve heard her mention doing “beauty” videos. Surely she’s joking.

Well, there is enough discontent in the video comments that they will have to create a faux disaster of some sort to up the sympathy subs and pity donations. Hmmm what dreadful thing happened while they were away from California? What health crisis will she announce? If she can’t come up with something she’ll again have to drag her poor little niece around Disney and exploit her disabilities for clicks.

Worthless humans. 👎🏻👎🏻

IIRC nobody really took responsibility for that video except Adam! David from Fresh baked flipped out and was yelling on a live, because people we’re critiquing how they brought a baby out during the pandemic. He was awful, and really turned me off of their channel. I just couldn’t believe how he had so much contempt for his subs!!
Never saw the Fresh Baked video, but I remember Katie and Spence (maybe Dylan too?) eating with Adam at the Orange Circle after the Knotts video. They were outside, socially distanced and very subdued. My thought at the time was they were following Adam's lead.

Reactions: 5
I guess the Flabby BLAB will have to get back to California soon so she can get her monthly Botox. Her shiny flat forehead and Groucho Marx fake eyebrows are pretty comical. I’ve heard her mention doing “beauty” videos. Surely she’s joking.

Well, there is enough discontent in the video comments that they will have to create a faux disaster of some sort to up the sympathy subs and pity donations. Hmmm what dreadful thing happened while they were away from California? What health crisis will she announce? If she can’t come up with something she’ll again have to drag her poor little niece around Disney and exploit her disabilities for clicks.

Worthless humans. 👎🏻👎🏻
They'll suddenly remember those weekly BLAB videos. They'll do their crying then for sympathy and pity donations! About her brows..she likes to call them "power brows". Haha..I'm a makeup artist, so you can imagine what I think about those heinous brows! Lol.. I'm guessing she buys sharpies in bulk? She attempted to do a beauty vid once..that was a total flop! Oh yea..once they get desperate for content, she'll drag her poor lil niece and make a video titled, "fun things you can do with the little ones during the holidays at Disneyland" and use her pic as a thumbnail for clicks!
👇👇Power Brows 😂

Attachments

They'll suddenly remember those weekly BLAB videos. They'll do their crying then for sympathy and pity donations! About her brows..she likes to call them "power brows". Haha..I'm a makeup artist, so you can imagine what I think about those heinous brows! Lol.. I'm guessing she buys sharpies in bulk? She attempted to do a beauty vid once..that was a total flop! Oh yea..once they get desperate for content, she'll drag her poor lil niece and make a video titled, "fun things you can do with the little ones during the holidays at Disneyland" and use her pic as a thumbnail for clicks!
👇👇Power Brows 😂
YUCK!!@

👇👇Power Brows 😂
YUCK!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I absolutely love the constant jabs they received from Adam the Woo for getting "Chapeked" to pay to get on Runaway Railway vs him just walking on. He refused to pay. I support him moving away from Disney. BLAB could never handle walking away.

Reactions: 13
Two Bold Predictions for Katie for 2022 - I truly believe one will come true:

1) We will soon be subjected to some sob story about Katie having some fabricated developing disability or perpetual slight ailment. This will be to set the foundation of the path of her to try and qualify for "SSI - Disability". She'd hit the "double play" of being able to get sympathy from the viewers and a steady monthly check from Uncle Sam.

OR

2) She's going to start sleeping with Pixar Charlie. He'd always be game to be her Sugar Daddy if Spencer doesn't keep spoiling her.

• Haha
  • Sick
👇👇Power Brows 😂
Did you know Spencer through work? Cool job, btw.

Reactions: 4
Did you know Spencer through work? Cool job, btw.
Thank you! No, i didn't know him through work. I discovered Disney vloggers back in like 2017 and started following a few, he was one of them. Didn't follow KT 'cause after watching just one vid, I could tell she was bad news. Fake was the first thing that came to mind. I didn't really get to know him till I actually met him. This is when they were still Disney Bears. He was extra friendly with me and one day we started messaging each other on IG..he and fake KT were on non-speaking terms..long story short..we hung out. He shared lots of personal info about KT & their extra marital relationship! He was on a quest to make her life miserable 'cause he was upset about something she did! He then began flirting with me lol..I was like, "oh no..I'm just looking for a buddy to hang out at the parks with". But I went along with him to mess with KT ha! She was devastated because she felt her chances of becoming a YouTube star were now very very slim. So she begged him even after she had started the process of filing a restraining order against him! I gave him sound advice, (lots of it),he didn't listen and ended up caving and they rekindled their love affair! He didn't even have the decency to say something to me..I learned then that he was immature, not a good friend, had an unhealthy obsession for KT, bad breath, no mind of his own, fake, crazy, etc.! Mind you, I had absolutely no romantic interest in him! That's my short version! 🤪

• Wow
Reactions: 17
KT is so sexy.

Thank you! No, i didn't know him through work. I discovered Disney vloggers back in like 2017 and started following a few, he was one of them. Didn't follow KT 'cause after watching just one vid, I could tell she was bad news. Fake was the first thing that came to mind. I didn't really get to know him till I actually met him. This is when they were still Disney Bears. He was extra friendly with me and one day we started messaging each other on IG..he and fake KT were on non-speaking terms..long story short..we hung out. He shared lots of personal info about KT & their extra marital relationship! He was on a quest to make her life miserable 'cause he was upset about something she did! He then began flirting with me lol..I was like, "oh no..I'm just looking for a buddy to hang out at the parks with". But I went along with him to mess with KT ha! She was devastated because she felt her chances of becoming a YouTube star were now very very slim. So she begged him even after she had started the process of filing a restraining order against him! I gave him sound advice, (lots of it),he didn't listen and ended up caving and they rekindled their love affair! He didn't even have the decency to say something to me..I learned then that he was immature, not a good frien, had an unhealthy obsession for KT, bad breath, no mind of his own, fake, crazy, etc.! Mind you, I had absolutely no romantic interest in him! That's my short version! 🤪
Eww ... sorry about his hitting on you. Just ... eww. LOL

Last edited:
  • Haha
Adam did the smart thing and showed why hes light years ahead of the other vloggers. He took responsibility for the poor decision and moved on. Katie and Spencer cant ever do that. They will do anything and everything to avoid admitting they are wrong. That's why they have gained a whopping 20k subs in 2 years. Pretty sure ordinary adventures gains that in a week. You could write a book on how to NOT grow your YouTube channel and just chronicle their last 2 years. They honestly may never hit 100k

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.