Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Fantasia Freak

VIP Member
Recap: Two gypsy criminals that are scamming people with depression and mental problems for money, all while using that money to buy carnival food, children's merchandise, and a luxury life. The two adulterer hosts are Spencer Emmons (The over 50 year old alcoholic sugar daddy) and Katie Slockbower (The 30 year old, still married for tax purposes, "Karen of Disneyland" with numerous court records online). Together they are the top scam artists of the Disneyland vlogger community and beyond. Join us on this thread as we expose the daily lies and factual make believe in their daily quest to achieve full diabetic status and a worthless shameful life. Shall you?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50

Yojimbo36

Chatty Member
I'm new here. I'm glad I am not the only person who has disdain for these two grifters. I like watching genuine Youtubers that provide an insight into the Disney parks and can share information I can't get elsewhere. These two provide neither. I'm going to list some observations/rants that I have on these two if no one minds lol.....

• Their logo and merch is straight trash. Doesn't Spencer tout himself as some design expert or an artist himself?
  • Why is everything "AMAZING"? Are they angling for a Disney media credential in addition to being ultra fake?
  • They HATE each other and have little to no respect for each other. The contempt oozes out of their body language, eyes and tone of voice. So clear to see.
  • Spencer is the most annoying vlogger I've come across yet. Jokes are lame, voices are lame, know-it-all attitude, repeats himself ad nauseum, etc. Punchable face.
  • Katie is a gluttonous pig. Nobody in their right minds should take any nutritional or diet advice from that slob. Now she has them eating "salads".....loaded with sugar dressings, etc. Those salads are equivalent to a burger and fries. The salad is for the camera anyways. Guarantee she's wolfing down cheeseballs and ice cream at home.
  • Katie suffers from depression and a histrionic personality disorder most likely. Center of attention, loud, nobody allowed to compete with her. Sad behavior.
  • Spencer is the epitome of a broken down, depressed beta male with sociopathic tendencies. The delete button on YT gives him the only power in his life. Pathetic.
  • The other vloggers in their videos all have some level of contempt for them. I haven't seen any genuine love or relationship from any other vlogger, it's all contrived.
  • Their content is the same every video. They do nothing new, nothing informative and nothing entertaining. They are not treating their channel as a true business. They refuse to adapt, listen to feedback, try new things or offer something unique. The channel will die slowly and they will break up.

I subscribed to them for a bit and then I unsubbed after catching on to their grift. It's just sad to see people throw their hard earned money at a couple of low grade grifters like them. Rant over, thanks for listening.

• Heart
Reactions: 22

UncleLester

VIP Member
You all have provided me with fantastic company over the past few months and I thank you my friends!

As a token of my appreciation, as I embark on my journey to be at the Parks this Saturday and part of the day on Sunday, I give you all my word that I will DOX myself and absolutely do a LIVE "Super Chat" if they are LIFE Casting. I will introduce myself as "Pixar Jarli" and tell Katie that I truly believe if Walt was still alive he would think her Pajama Day idea is absolutely stupid.

For this one time only, I must subscribe to their channel and turn notifications on - so I will promptly know if they do indeed cast.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20

The Real Deal

VIP Member
I liked Spence for the most part back when I used to watch.But every now and then he'd go on a cringy, dramatic IG stories rant about someone who did him wrong. Realized he is immature
He is very immature, but portrays himself as this big tough guy who's street smart and will take you down if you wrong him! At the beginning stages of their relationship, she did something to piss him off and they broke up temporarily. He went on a dramatic IG rant then. At that time he befriended me and I learned who he and KT truly were! Not that I already hadn't picked up on Katie's fake personality, but I misjudged him. We met up at Disneyland once and while walking through a very congested area near small world, a cast member asked him where he was trying to go, he answered in a very rude and snippy manner, "anywhere but here". The cast member looked at me with a baffled look on her face and I just smiled, but felt so bad. Oh I have so much more to say...

I'd love to know what the hell he sees in katie.

I thought the same thing. He seemed ok and it was mostly Katie that turned me off the channel. But seeing how he acted around katie back in the Dizzy Bears days was just gross. He clearly wanted to be with her while she was married and he was with someone. Just a bad look. And then try to lie and say he never felt that way. It's like their channel is built on lies from the very beginning
He had a GF named Salina at the time he met KT and Brian. Upon meeting Katie, Salina picked up a negative vibe from her and told Spence about it. She also asked if he had romantic feelings for her and he repeatedly denied it. Married Katie would flirt heavily with spence. Doing things like bending over so her underwear could be visible. Spence thought, "this chick is gnarly, she's down". And once at Spence's Malibu apartment, (while Brian was "sleeping", they got hot and heavy! And if Spence is reading this, you know it's the truth!!

He is very immature, but portrays himself as this big tough guy who's street smart and will take you down if you wrong him! At the beginning stages of their relationship, she did something to piss him off and they broke up temporarily. He went on a dramatic IG rant then. At that time he befriended me and I learned who he and KT truly were! Not that I already hadn't picked up on Katie's fake personality, but I misjudged him. We met up at Disneyland once and while walking through a very congested area near small world, a cast member asked him where he was trying to go, he answered in a very rude and snippy manner, "anywhere but here". The cast member looked at me with a baffled look on her face and I just smiled, but felt so bad. Oh I have so much more to say...

He had a GF named Salina at the time he met KT and Brian. Upon meeting Katie, Salina picked up a negative vibe from her and told Spence about it. She also asked if he had romantic feelings for her and he repeatedly denied it. Married Katie would flirt heavily with spence. Doing things like bending over so her underwear could be visible. Spence thought, "this chick is gnarly, she's down". And once at Spence's Malibu apartment, (while Brian was "sleeping"), they got hot and heavy! And if Spence is reading this, you know it's the truth!!

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 20

The Real Deal

VIP Member
The Real Deal,
What’s their relationship with Adam The Woo? Does Adam feel sorry for them? I believe he is allowing them to share his (near Disneyland) California apartment. Are they close friends or are they taking advantage being the con artists they are?
Oh let's talk about Adam and what I do know. Being the opportunists that they are, they made it a point to get close to Adam with the sole purpose of "stealing" subscribers! Spencer first approached Adam during Minnie Mouse's ceremony for her star on the walk of Fame. At that time, Spence and KT were still on non speaking terms so Spence did a lot of the "work". They exchanged phone numbers and shortly after he and Adam got together and Spence was soooo excited. He knew that he would benefit from being his friend. Then KT came back into the picture and we know how chummy and obnoxious she would act when Adam first starting appearing in their vids! She'd laugh loudly and annoyingly at everything he did! "Like omg we just love Adam, he's the best". But behind closed doors it went more like this, "omg we are going to gain so many subscribers now that we're hanging with Adam". I thought Adam was smarter than that. I don't know what his deal is now, but he needs to wake up! Now they've also trapped Magic Journeys in their web of lies! I just want to look at all these people in the face and say, "guys, wake up, they're not true friends!".

I know they saw Adam as a big deal in terms of Disney bloggers so they grabbed on tight. Like I said at D23, they were glued to him like flies to shit. They just stood around him and also Justin..sort of waiting to be "discovered". As far as Adam goes, he and Spencer are similar ages with very similar approaches to life. The way they dress, the women they like, their not wanting to grow up mentality. They are comfortable with one another and believe me, Adam has a very different personality when the camera is off !!!! Preachers son...not !!!! They are clawing their way up but I doubt they will ever get really high numbers in terms of subscribers, there are just too many out there making Disney videos...better.
Spencer wanted to be Justin sooo bad! At times he would emulate him in some of their vids. Not sure if you noticed. He's like a child trapped in an adult's body! He's also a big-time mommy's boy. And he can be a total a-hole too! He said that if anyone hurts him or wrongs him, he will harass them for life! When he and kT broke up temporarily, he was on a mission to seek revenge! He wanted to plaster photos of her around Disneyland with unkind words written on them. She was going to file a restraining order against him! It was crazy! But I'll save that story for another thread! Ha

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 18

OutofScope

VIP Member
Hello! Just joined to chime in with my thoughts.

I don't know them. In fact, I'm rather new to the whole Disney vlogger scene.

As a native SoCal resident, my earliest and most cherished memories are family trips to Disneyland in the late '60s/early '70s. As a teenager in the 80s, my brother and sister worked at DL, so I was able to go in for free. I spent many summer evenings at the Starcade area in Tomorrowland (apparently a lot of parents dropped off their teens to mostly hang in Tomorrowland). So I have wonderful and fun childhood experiences.

As an adult, you count on one hand the number of times I visited Disneyland. Life just gets in the way. Until recently, the last time I was there was when DCA opened (and I felt I wasted $60 on admission). .

A couple of years ago, I made a trip to DL for the first time in 20 years and had a wonderful time. I decided then to look up Disney on YouTube and first encountered the vloggers... Best Life, Adam, ResortTV, Fresh Baked, JustinScarred, etc. At that time, I actually enjoyed the videos, though I started to wonder what kind of life is it to visit Disney every day. After this initial burst of viewing, I stopped watching as life took over again.

Almost a year later, the pandemic hit, and the parks closed down. I found myself stuck at home and started to watch the vloggers again, including them. It was surreal seeing Spencer and Katie complain about the theme parks closure and how life is hard for them stuck at their beach front home. I found their pity party hard to take-- everyone is being impacted, most a lot more worse than these two. It was also at this time I noticed that Katie is definitely not someone I want to know in person.

It was also this time that they went to Knotts Berry Farm marketplace with Adam, Fresh Baked and others as the Marketplace opened for take-out. Of course, they grumbled that the seating areas to eat were closed off (not understanding what take-out means). The whole crew went to the parking lot of the closed Buena Park mall to chow down on fried chicken and blueberry pies. They violated pandemic restrictions as they shared chicken and pies each other with their bare fingers. The comments on the channels all called them out for it. And of course, Best Life deleted all these comments (to their credit, Adam and Fresh Baked did not delete the critical comments). It was then that I decided that I did not want to watch these two anymore.

I tried to avoid them, but they keep popping up on my recommended feed and in other channels that I watch. In the others channels, Katie always has to be the center of attention. She is so damn annoying. Recently, I was shocked when my recommended feed appears a video of them going to Lake Tahoe. I was like "dont they see the news of the wildfires there?" Curious, I watched and couldn't believe that they willingly and knowingly went to a disaster area. They tried to explain that the AirBnb is not giving them a refund and that they thought the wind would change, etc. Yeah, they went to pity mode again over something that they should have avoided.

More recently, they keep showing up in other people's WDW 50th anniversary videos. Lord, I can not stand Katie's screams. I don't know how others there put up with it.

Reading all the stuff and history about them, I can't say I am surprised, at least not about Katie. I am a little surprised about Spencer, though. He was likeable when I first started watching. But he buys into whatever crap Katie sprouts. She constantly interrupts and corrects him, and he keeps silent about it. And hearing about how he essentially preyed upon her, a married woman, sounds disgusting.

I am going to Disneyland in November. Unlike others here, I hope I don't run into them. I don't want to spoil my experience.

• Heart

UncleLester

VIP Member
Personal Update:

At Disneyland and we are on the lookout for BLAB!

We have split responsibilities of focus as we walk the park:

I am paying extra attention to any place that sells any food items that features Carbs.

My friend is looking for any women with wedding rings and then looking in the immediate trees and bushes to see if Spencer is creeping on them!

• Haha

The Real Deal

VIP Member
Did you know Spencer through work? Cool job, btw.
Thank you! No, i didn't know him through work. I discovered Disney vloggers back in like 2017 and started following a few, he was one of them. Didn't follow KT 'cause after watching just one vid, I could tell she was bad news. Fake was the first thing that came to mind. I didn't really get to know him till I actually met him. This is when they were still Disney Bears. He was extra friendly with me and one day we started messaging each other on IG..he and fake KT were on non-speaking terms..long story short..we hung out. He shared lots of personal info about KT & their extra marital relationship! He was on a quest to make her life miserable 'cause he was upset about something she did! He then began flirting with me lol..I was like, "oh no..I'm just looking for a buddy to hang out at the parks with". But I went along with him to mess with KT ha! She was devastated because she felt her chances of becoming a YouTube star were now very very slim. So she begged him even after she had started the process of filing a restraining order against him! I gave him sound advice, (lots of it),he didn't listen and ended up caving and they rekindled their love affair! He didn't even have the decency to say something to me..I learned then that he was immature, not a good friend, had an unhealthy obsession for KT, bad breath, no mind of his own, fake, crazy, etc.! Mind you, I had absolutely no romantic interest in him! That's my short version! 🤪

• Wow
Reactions: 17

Sfg40

Pictures they took during the time they were telling everyone that they were just "friends"! She was still wearing her wedding ring often at that time. He really does think he's the luckiest man in the world..if ignoring red flags was a person! Lol
The REAL luckiest man in the world is Katie's Ex

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Trying to wrap my head around how these two clowns have any fans. I'm also trying to wrap my head around the mental gymnastics some of their loyal subscribers have to preform. They are outraged about Disneyland's latest price hikes saying they can no longer afford x amount of trips etc, all the while donating their cash to these ungrateful AF gluttons. What in the actual F@#$^!???

Of course KT had to bring up her niece just to tug at the ol' heartstrings and make people believe she actually has a heart and cares about someone else's happiness besides her own. We see right through you sweetheart, 😘. To quote you, "I love that for you"!

Grow up and seek professional help if you need Disneyland every flippin' day for your "mEnTaL hEaLtH". To invoke one of their favorite questions... What would Walt think/do?? I'm pretty sure the man didn't build his park so some overfed and aging adulterers could use his park as a ruse to continue grifting the stupid for their own financial gain.

UncleLester

VIP Member
The number of new people (welcome all!) and activity level at this thread can be attributed to two things in my opinion - with the second of the two being very dangerous to full time vloggers longterm viability:

1). These threads keep ranking higher in the Google search ratings because of the activity and repeated use of Spencer and Katie at “Best Life and Beyond”’s names. Making it easier for new people with some basic question about the content creators’ backgrounds to find.

2). Working Class people, like myself, are getting annoyed with a lot of things right now. With fewer people working everywhere, our normal conveniences that we have become accustomed to now force us to be more patient and some offerings in general are just limited. Then throw in a dash of inflation…

Why is that dangerous? People, like myself, see “Help Wanted” signs everywhere and then have to get lectured by two “full time resortists” that aren’t contributing anything to these escalating issues. Sentiment will turn from appreciative of their content to resentful that they don’t have to work when most of us are being asked to work harder with less Human Resources assisting us in our jobs.

Perception wise for all of these “full time” clowns - it might make a world of sense for them to subtlety slip a few times that they are working a shift or two for Lyft, Uber Eats, etc. to help with some bills.

• Heart

The Real Deal

VIP Member
It's super cringy. Hard to watch. Hes trying so hard to act young and cool. You almost feel bad or embarrassed for him. I bet somewhere Katie's ex is secretly thanking Spencer lol. Might be the best thing that ever happened to him
Haha! Her ex's (or rather current husband), mother had a lot to say to KT and Spencer after her infedelity came to light. I have to go through my old screenshots and personal messages , but his mother was obviously very upset with Katie and asked her to end her relationship with Spence and honor her vows. Also told Spence that he should be ashamed of himself for getting involved with a married woman and he should find himself a single woman his age! Katie just wants to be YouTube famous and she figured she'd have a chance at that with Spence!

• Haha
  • Wow

precioustiff13

I just can't believe I found this thread. I have spent the last few months thinking it was just me who felt this way about these con artists.

• Heart

TXSoCali73

FYI on Halloween they only made: $47 bucks thats it! I will keep everyone posted on how much money they make with each live chat!

• Heart
Reactions: 15

Barnes Wallace

VIP Member
Recap: Two gypsy criminals that are scamming people with depression and mental problems for money, all while using that money to buy carnival food, children's merchandise, and a luxury life. The two adulterer hosts are Spencer Emmons (The over 50 year old alcoholic sugar daddy) and Katie Slockbower (The 30 year old, still married for tax purposes, "Karen of Disneyland" with numerous court records online). Together they are the top scam artists of the Disneyland vlogger community and beyond. Join us on this thread as we expose the daily lies and factual make believe in their daily quest to achieve full diabetic status and a worthless shameful life. Shall you?
A glorious glorious thing of beauty made only better by knowing they are both sure to read it and have no ability at all to delete or block it.

• Haha
  • Heart

Happiest

Chatty Member
Now THAT pretty much sums it all up. Waterfront Malibu home and begging for money like the grifters that they are. Even the cast members can’t stand them but they assume otherwise. Loser loud mouths with zero class.