Best Life & Beyond #2 featuring spencer and some other guy’s wife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Restraining orders, adultery, alcoholism, greed, obesity, obsession, fraud, lies... I'm so glad Disney execs are reading this.

Reactions: 7
KT is so sexy.

Lol

Eww ... sorry about his hitting on you. Just ... eww. LOL
Yes..I'm still traumatized 😩

Yes..I'm still traumatized 😩
KT is so sexy.

@Evil Texan lol She's starting her diet again. She just posted about it yesterday! Oh and it's not so she can look better, it's so she can feel better according to her! She's ok with resembling a cheese ball!

Eww ... sorry about his hitting on you. Just ... eww. LOL

Reactions: 1
if anything. Dylan needs to separate himself from BLAB completely. He is way better than those two in every single way and they do nothing to help his channel.
YES! We really enjoy Dylan's videos, but I just can't watch when BLAB is on with him. His videos are much better without them!

Reactions: 8
YES! We really enjoy Dylan's videos, but I just can't watch when BLAB is on with him. His videos are much better without them!
I think he feels the need to be with them to gain subs, but I don't think it's worth it. He should hang more with Adam and MJ. Also, I don't know if he and Michael are still together, but they are a great pair and I liked seeing them together in vlogs. Would be interesting and refreshing to see the two of them together doing more vlogs. They seem like nice and genuine people.

Did you guys watch this and read the comments....

Did you guys watch this and read the comments....
yes, I've contributed to the comment section 😂

Pixar Charlie gives me the creeps.
Sometimes I wonder if Pixar Charlie helps them out financially. I mean, they're usually not friends with anyone unless they're personally gaining something. Both are users! That I am certain about!

Last edited:
  • Wow
Panhandling is illegal in many cities and states, it should be illegal online.

Also noted, Katie stuffed her fat face with frosted donuts and extra frosting on the plane and whatever else she could find. On arrival in California they were starved and had to have a couple burgers and a larger pack of fries each because they are the Flab BLAB 🐷 and can’t walk past fat food.

yes, I've contributed to the comment section 😂

Sometimes I wonder if Pixar Charlie helps them out financially. I mean, they're usually not friends with anyone unless they're personally gaining something. Both are users! That I am certain about!
I think Pixar Charlie is probably getting conned by them, I noticed when Katie went somewhere with Charlie he paid for everything. she fawns all over Charlie so there must be a reason and it probably has to do with money.

Panhandling is illegal in many cities and states, it should be illegal online.

Also noted, Katie stuffed her fat face with frosted donuts and extra frosting on the plane and whatever else she could find. On arrival in California they were starved and had to have a couple burgers and a larger pack of fries each because they are the Flab BLAB 🐷 and can’t walk past fat food.

I think Pixar Charlie is probably getting conned by them, I noticed when Katie went somewhere with Charlie he paid for everything. she fawns all over Charlie so there must be a reason and it probably has to do with money.
No doubt he's getting conned by them! They've become very good at manipulating and deceiving people! And just like we all suspected, Katie the health expert is going to post about all the healthy foods she's going to soon be making because she's going to claim she feels sluggish, and eating better has nothing to do with looks! It's her way of making people believe that she's ok with being overweight. That she loves her body just the way it is. She doesn't. Did I mention that Spence told me that when he looks at her in a bikini he cringes? She's already trying to educate people on the benefits of certain foods. Here we go. Stay tuned for cooking vids and the comments from her loyal followers calling her "skinny Minnie" after 3 healthy meals!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Did they also get his and her ambulances for the heart attacks they had after eating all that?
She just said in one of their WDW videos that she doesnt eat a lot of burgers. Also heard her say in the past that they dont eat a lot of meat 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She just said in one of their WDW videos that she doesnt eat a lot of burgers. Also heard her say in the past that they dont eat a lot of meat 🙄
Exactly! They can't keep up with their own lies! They lost track haha

I’d send them $100 Super Chat if it happened on a live stream. 😁

Which one are you? 🙂
I’d send them $100 Super Chat if it happened on a live stream. 😁

Which one are you? 🙂
Liz V! 😁

Last edited:
IIRC nobody really took responsibility for that video except Adam! David from Fresh baked flipped out and was yelling on a live, because people we’re critiquing how they brought a baby out during the pandemic. He was awful, and really turned me off of their channel. I just couldn’t believe how he had so much contempt for his subs!!
Yeah I saw the live stream where David lost his temper where people were calling them out. But he does not delete the critical comments on his channel like BLAB does. Katie could put down Professional YouTube Comments Deleter on her resume.

Dylan stays there with them so it's very likely that it's Dylans' dad's place. Also, Dylan comes back to California and BLAB goes to a hotel. They always try to make everything a mystery. Geez..

@OutofScope-no, they went to a hotel when Dylan returned to California. That's why I suspect they were staying at Dylans' dad's place. They don't want to share where they stay when they go to Florida, and I know Dylan's dad has a place out there. That's why I say that.

In the livestream from mid-September where Katie was cooking, someone asked her if they were going to stay with Dylan and Michael like on their first trip. She said they will be staying with Dylan but not with Michael (kinda implying they broke up). She did mention they are sharing an Airbnb; but who knows? Still could have been Dylan's dad's place.

Last edited:
Thought so. That’s why I asked. 😁
Somehow I knew you knew who I was..Lol

Yeah I saw the live stream where David lost his temper where people were calling them out. But he does not delete the critical comments on his channel like BLAB does. Katie could put down Professional YouTube Comments Deleter on her resume.

In the livestream from mid-September where Katie was cooking, someone asked her if they were going to stay with Dylan and Michael like on their first trip. She said they will be staying with Dylan but not with Michael (kinda implying they broke up). She did mention they are sharing an Airbnb; but who knows? Still could have been Dylan's dad's place.
Professional YouTube comment deleter lol..I asked once if her fingers hurt from deleting so many comments..she deleted my comment of course! It's all to protect her "impeccable" reputation! That's all...

• Haha
Reactions: 4
No doubt he's getting conned by them! They've become very good at manipulating and deceiving people! And just like we all suspected, Katie the health expert is going to post about all the healthy foods she's going to soon be making because she's going to claim she feels sluggish, and eating better has nothing to do with looks! It's her way of making people believe that she's ok with being overweight. That she loves her body just the way it is. She doesn't. Did I mention that Spence told me that when he looks at her in a bikini he cringes? She's already trying to educate people on the benefits of certain foods. Here we go. Stay tuned for cooking vids and the comments from her loyal followers calling her "skinny Minnie" after 3 healthy meals!
Yes, this is what she always does after a weight gain. Why she thinks we should listen to her when it comes to living a healthy lifestyle is perplexing.

• Haha
  • Heart
Yes, this is what she always does after a weight gain. Why she thinks we should listen to her when it comes to living a healthy lifestyle is perplexing.
She'll make her usual turkey meatball soup with her power greens and post about it each time! All I hear is her heavy breathing..i can't be the only one who has heard it ha

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.