Best Life & Beyond #2 featuring spencer and some other guy’s wife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I found a new angle for next live chat:

“Thank you both for your Theme Park coverage during the 50th!

Since you two don’t have the resources to stay in Disney World Resorts and give proper Resort/DCA Tours, who do you recommend I follow on YouTube to get that info?

I heard bigger Influencers are hosted to stay at Resorts or their budgets allow them to be able to stay there.

Here’s $5 so you can maybe stay at All Stars next time for a night.”
Ms.Slockbower wouldn't like that!!!
Do IT!!!!! 🤣
Screenshot_20211021-151828.png

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I found a new angle for next live chat:

“Thank you both for your Theme Park coverage during the 50th!

Since you two don’t have the resources to stay in Disney World Resorts and give proper Resort/DCA Tours, who do you recommend I follow on YouTube to get that info?

I heard bigger Influencers are hosted to stay at Resorts or their budgets allow them to be able to stay there.

Here’s $5 so you can maybe stay at All Stars next time for a night.”
Somebody do this lol...they will feel so small.. especially because they already consider themselves big-time infuencers and YouTubers! They literally went to WDW to lollygag and stuff their faces with unhealthy food! They didn't plan accordingly or manage their time in a smart manner. And their plan to become best friends with Tim Tracker failed!

• Wow
Reactions: 7
When did they try to become friends with The Tim Tracker? Recently? Interesting!

Reactions: 4
When did they try to become friends with The Tim Tracker? Recently? Interesting!
They want to become friends with anyone who can help them climb the YouTube ladder to stardom! They got Adam, Magic Journeys, Fresh Baked...Justin doesn't seem too interested, but they're not giving up on Tim yet! 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Daddy Spence used Katie's line in the latest live "Disney will never price me out!!" That maybe true but the fact that they keep saying it in between reading out superchats is kinda rude and displays how they really are, but I guess if people are blind to that and want to keep throwing them money then why not? I think it's in the streamer handbook to constantly talk about how tired and overwhelmed and busy you are repeatedly. If they were really so tired or busy packing they could always just turn off the camera or better yet not even turn it on to begin with.
Who says that, Disney will never price me out. No normal humanbeing would say that...bills family come first...

Reactions: 6
Their WDW videos haven't gotten that many views. They get more views at DL. The Florida vlogging is completely saturated already and they really need to stick to CA and DCA/DL. They got big views on their first trip because it was tagged as their FIRST TIME at WDW.

SuperChats are going to be in hyperdrive in November. 😂

• Haha
Interesting about the Tim Tracker since he has fallen off his pedestal. But, desperate times desperate measures!

Somebody do this lol...they will feel so small.. especially because they already consider themselves big-time infuencers and YouTubers! They literally went to WDW to lollygag and stuff their faces with unhealthy food! They didn't plan accordingly or manage their time in a smart manner. And their plan to become best friends with Tim Tracker failed!
That's what I keep hearing, that they did not plan this trip well and don't seem to know what to do/film.

Reactions: 5
I pray that they fall off of their pedistal.
Trust me. Knowing how fake these two are (especially Katie), it'd be great if they were knocked off their high horse! Seeing them fool and deceive people day after day is atrocious!

Reactions: 3
Daddy Spence used Katie's line in the latest live "Disney will never price me out!!" That maybe true but the fact that they keep saying it in between reading out superchats is kinda rude and displays how they really are, but I guess if people are blind to that and want to keep throwing them money then why not? I think it's in the streamer handbook to constantly talk about how tired and overwhelmed and busy you are repeatedly. If they were really so tired or busy packing they could always just turn off the camera or better yet not even turn it on to begin with.
If I was still a subscriber and heard him say that, I'd probably unsubscribe right then. These two have no self awareness.

Reactions: 2
They want to become friends with anyone who can help them climb the YouTube ladder to stardom! They got Adam, Magic Journeys, Fresh Baked...Justin doesn't seem too interested, but they're not giving up on Tim yet! 🙄
I remember a bunch of vloggers decided to film together in DCA a couple years ago. I know they are friends now, but at the time I don't think they knew David from Fresh Baked all that well. Spence was practically falling over himself to film David. It was embarrassing

I will be at Disneyland from Friday - Sunday of Halloween weekend.

Please let them do a “LIFE cast” from the park one night. If so, I will be able to go up to them and ask some questions in person.

“How do you deal with the Florida humidity”

Spence: “oh you just get used to it”

YOU 👏🏼DONT 👏🏼LIVE 👏🏼HERE!

You are a visitor. You are not qualified to give advice on dealing with Florida weather 🙄🙄😂😂

• Haha
I will be at Disneyland from Friday - Sunday of Halloween weekend.

Please let them do a “LIFE cast” from the park one night. If so, I will be able to go up to them and ask some questions in person.
Go uncle Lester! Put them on the spot! Haha

Reactions: 5
Who says that, Disney will never price me out. No normal humanbeing would say that...bills family come first...
He is such a d*ck. He said that they should charge $3,000 for the annual passes and they will pay it. They need to price out people that can't afford it. They are some of the worst and there is a lot of competition for that award.

He is such a d*ck. He said that they should charge $3,000 for the annual passes and they will pay it. They need to price out people that can't afford it. They are some of the worst and there is a lot of competition for that award.
Selfish pricks, they don't care about anyone..
Disney should come here and read all these pages and see what type of people they are.

Isn’t this their second trip to Florida? They are experts in everything. With dishonest jerks I always wonder if they privately admit to each other that they actually make things up as they go along. What bloated egos they have. How can they have an opinion about Florida weather and they certainly aren’t Disney World experts.

I shop at the same grocery store they frequent and I was looking down the aisles for them as I walked through. I’m pretty sure that I will hear Katie before I spot them in the store. What repugnant twits.

“How do you deal with the Florida humidity”

Spence: “oh you just get used to it”

YOU 👏🏼DONT 👏🏼LIVE 👏🏼HERE!

You are a visitor. You are not qualified to give advice on dealing with Florida weather 🙄🙄😂😂
They become experts after being anywhere for a minute. For some reason they feel like they have to prove they know more than anyone else on every single subject. Its gross

If Disney "will never price you out" as you claim, then just buy a single day ticket anytime you want to go. Problem solved. No you can shut the duck up about reservations

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.