Best Life & Beyond #2 featuring spencer and some other guy’s wife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Recap: Two gypsy criminals that are scamming people with depression and mental problems for money, all while using that money to buy carnival food, children's merchandise, and a luxury life. The two adulterer hosts are Spencer Emmons (The over 50 year old alcoholic sugar daddy) and Katie Slockbower (The 30 year old, still married for tax purposes, "Karen of Disneyland" with numerous court records online). Together they are the top scam artists of the Disneyland vlogger community and beyond. Join us on this thread as we expose the daily lies and factual make believe in their daily quest to achieve full diabetic status and a worthless shameful life. Shall you?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
Recap: Two gypsy criminals that are scamming people with depression and mental problems for money, all while using that money to buy carnival food, children's merchandise, and a luxury life. The two adulterer hosts are Spencer Emmons (The over 50 year old alcoholic sugar daddy) and Katie Slockbower (The 30 year old, still married for tax purposes, "Karen of Disneyland" with numerous court records online). Together they are the top scam artists of the Disneyland vlogger community and beyond. Join us on this thread as we expose the daily lies and factual make believe in their daily quest to achieve full diabetic status and a worthless shameful life. Shall you?
This recap is a thing of beauty! Thank you Fantasia

Reactions: 15
Now THAT pretty much sums it all up. Waterfront Malibu home and begging for money like the grifters that they are. Even the cast members can’t stand them but they assume otherwise. Loser loud mouths with zero class.

Well said!

Reactions: 7
A glorious glorious thing of beauty made only better by knowing they are both sure to read it and have no ability at all to delete or block it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Okay but can we not refer to KT as “Karen”…Thank you, Karen not THAT Karen. 😎😀

Reactions: 4
New thread time. Thanks to @UncleLester for the title suggestion.

I'll let somebody else do the recap I don't watch these guys much.
I'm new here but personally know Spencer from Fake Life. I'm trying to get the hang of this forum. Ugh

Okay but can we not refer to KT as “Karen”…Thank you, Karen not THAT Karen. 😎😀
These two are the biggest fakes out there! There are a plenty of people, including myself and former friends of theirs who could tell you so much! Maybe I should post screenshots of some of Spencer's messages...

A glorious glorious thing of beauty made only better by knowing they are both sure to read it and have no ability at all to delete or block it.
I'd like to direct all their naive followers here!

I had a little fun in the comment section of the latest video. I couldn’t bite my tongue any longer.
And fake KT didn't delete the comment? Her fingers were probably already tired from deleting so many comments! I mean, we know she wants all her subscribers to think that they are the most positive and loved YouTubers lol..it's all a facade! She's not half of what she claims or appears to be in real life. That's why she deletes any comment that potentially exposes her. She needs to protect that fake persona at all cost!

Now THAT pretty much sums it all up. Waterfront Malibu home and begging for money like the grifters that they are. Even the cast members can’t stand them but they assume otherwise. Loser loud mouths with zero class.
It's a crappy 2 bedroom apartment with no AC or secured parking.. Spencer got the apartment because of his mom and to impress an old ex girlfriend, whom he says he still harasses because she dumped him! And that Mercedes he drives is an old hooptie..see pic! That's his actual car parked on PCH! Lol

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
I'm new here but personally know Spencer from Fake Life. I'm trying to get the hang of this forum. Ugh

These two are the biggest fakes out there! There are a plenty of people, including myself and former friends of theirs who could tell you so much! Maybe I should post screenshots of some of Spencer's messages...

And fake KT didn't delete the comment? Her fingers were probably already tired from deleting so many comments! I mean, we know she wants all her subscribers to think that they are the most positive and loved YouTubers lol..it's all a facade! She's not half of what she claims or appears to be in real life. That's why she deletes any comment that potentially exposes her. She needs to protect that fake persona at all cost!

It's a crappy 2 bedroom apartment with no AC or secured parking.. Spencer got the apartment because of his mom and to impress an old ex girlfriend, whom he says he still harasses because she dumped him! And that Mercedes he drives is an old hooptie..see pic! That's his actual car parked on PCH! Lol
I liked Spence for the most part back when I used to watch.But every now and then he'd go on a cringy, dramatic IG stories rant about someone who did him wrong. Realized he is immature

Reactions: 5
The Real Deal, nice to have an insider’s viewpoint!

Is Spencer from a wealthy family? He has mentioned being childhood friends with Alex Trebek’s daughter and has name dropped some other celebrities as though he was raised in the midst of the show biz elite.

Reactions: 8

Oh spill some of that tea!

Reactions: 8

oooh now that would be interesting!!! 😲😂

Reactions: 6
The Real Deal, nice to have an insider’s viewpoint!

Is Spencer from a wealthy family? He has mentioned being childhood friends with Alex Trebek’s daughter and has name dropped some other celebrities as though he was raised in the midst of the show biz elite.
I think he said once he went to a private middle school with Jason Bateman, but then the next year they went to a public high-school. I don't think they were friends but he said they talked on TV show sets about former teachers. I believe he's also said his mom has a cue card business, which is where he started in TV.

Reactions: 3

I'd love to know what the hell he sees in katie.

I liked Spence for the most part back when I used to watch.But every now and then he'd go on a cringy, dramatic IG stories rant about someone who did him wrong. Realized he is immature
I thought the same thing. He seemed ok and it was mostly Katie that turned me off the channel. But seeing how he acted around katie back in the Dizzy Bears days was just gross. He clearly wanted to be with her while she was married and he was with someone. Just a bad look. And then try to lie and say he never felt that way. It's like their channel is built on lies from the very beginning

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I'd love to know what the hell he sees in katie.

I thought the same thing. He seemed ok and it was mostly Katie that turned me off the channel. But seeing how he acted around katie back in the Dizzy Bears days was just gross. He clearly wanted to be with her while she was married and he was with someone. Just a bad look. And then try to lie and say he never felt that way. It's like their channel is built on lies from the very beginning
I remember being uncomfortable seeing Katie doing after hours live streams on Main Street (sometimes til 1am) with Spence. I knew she was married. One night they went out to the esplanade and laid down on the compass together. It looked intimate

I remember being uncomfortable seeing Katie doing after hours live streams on Main Street (sometimes til 1am) with Spence. I knew she was married. One night they went out to the esplanade and laid down on the compass together. It looked intimate
i'd like to see some of this to get a better idea of how awful they are, are any of these still up?

Reactions: 2
i'd like to see some of this to get a better idea of how awful they are, are any of these still up?
Theres a lot on the Dizzy Bears channel. Just look for the ones when spencer starts appearing. Theres even one where he is with his girlfriend at the time and shamelessly flirting with katie like it's no big deal. It's very obvious they were attracted to each other and katie soaking up the attention

Reactions: 4
Theres a lot on the Dizzy Bears channel. Just look for the ones when spencer starts appearing. Theres even one where he is with his girlfriend at the time and shamelessly flirting with katie like it's no big deal. It's very obvious they were attracted to each other and katie soaking up the attention
yes! That video is so sad. I feel for Spencer’s ex.

thank you for this! You’ve confirmed what I have suspected all along. These two are just the type to lie about themselves to “keep up with the Jones’s’”…it reeks of desperation.

pretty sad when you think about it. Being a 50 year old dude THAT invested in your own image. I’d love to see the messages that you have.

Reactions: 5

Oo please tell more and screen shots 😉

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.