Best Life & Beyond #2 featuring spencer and some other guy’s wife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Isn’t this their second trip to Florida? They are experts in everything. With dishonest jerks I always wonder if they privately admit to each other that they actually make things up as they go along. What bloated egos they have. How can they have an opinion about Florida weather and they certainly aren’t Disney World experts.

I shop at the same grocery store they frequent and I was looking down the aisles for them as I walked through. I’m pretty sure that I will hear Katie before I spot them in the store. What repugnant twits.
I shop at some of the places they do too! If I ever run into them...oohhh...sorry for them haha

I remember a bunch of vloggers decided to film together in DCA a couple years ago. I know they are friends now, but at the time I don't think they knew David from Fresh Baked all that well. Spence was practically falling over himself to film David. It was embarrassing
That's what they do! Didn't you see how they were acting when Tim showed up to say a quick hello during the 50th celebration? Katie laughing obnoxiously..Spence trying so hard to impress him.. All while the both of them were being extra chummy and extra fake!

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
I shop at some of the places they do too! If I ever run into them...oohhh...sorry for them haha

That's what they do! Didn't you see how they were acting when Tim showed up to say a quick hello during the 50th celebration? Katie laughing obnoxiously..Spence trying so hard to impress him.. All while the both of them were being extra chummy and extra fake!
I'll have to go check it out. I try and watch as very little of them as possible lol

Now THAT pretty much sums it all up. Waterfront Malibu home and begging for money like the grifters that they are. Even the cast members can’t stand them but they assume otherwise. Loser loud mouths with zero class.
The way they talk you'd think they are best friends with a lot of the cast members

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I will walk up and hand Katie a $20 Bill first (Super Chat Etiquette).
I’m going in November and I hope I see them. I plan to have my camera going so I can get their reaction…. Of course I won’t make it obvious that I’m filming lol
Need a really good question to ask them… 🤔 Aside from “why are you both such pretentious assholes?

• Haha
I’m going in November and I hope I see them. I plan to have my camera going so I can get their reaction…. Of course I won’t make it obvious that I’m filming lol
Need a really good question to ask them… 🤔 Aside from “why are you both such pretentious assholes?
Ask them how that Caldor fire donation is coming along. I guess now that its months later and 100 percent contained they can move on to more important issues. Like donations for a holiday churro

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Ask them how that Caldor fire donation is coming along. I guess now that its months later and 100 percent contained they can move on to more important issues. Like donations for a holiday churro
Oh I totally will since I live up north… that’s a good one!

Reactions: 4
They have released a bullshit 20 minute explanation video, a genie video and a WHW video in the last week. And he has the nerve to challenge anyone to work harder than he does

• Haha
Reactions: 9
They have released a bullshit 20 minute explanation video, a genie video and a WHW video in the last week. And he has the nerve to challenge anyone to work harder than he does
Work harder at what? Eating junk food at a theme park? 😁 They're ridiculous!

Reactions: 3
And lets not forget that he "totally agrees" that librarians don't work and we don't need libraries anymore. After all Katie made the remark that the librarian that called her out was just bored and jealous.

• Wow
And lets not forget that he "totally agrees" that librarians don't work and we don't need libraries anymore. After all Katie made the remark that the librarian that called her out was just bored and jealous.
oh my god. i need a timestamp for this, it really destroys what little respect i had left for him

Reactions: 7
They have no shame! My favorite is when they think that people who call their bluff or disagree with them about anything are jealous of them! Nope, sorry. There's a difference between talking tit about people and talking about crappy people.

Reactions: 10
duck him work hard at work? Like u said being unhealthy, being a creeper, he is 50 and trying to dress young and keep up...they have no life....like I said I wish Disney would come on here and read all this about them...

Disney IS watching these two. Using Disney IP to scam people. Insulting the working class and even some off-color remarks about autism and race.... ya I'd assume these two are being watched by the suits and their fantasy is soon coming to an end.

• Wow
That's what he said??? What a loser

Brilliant! This is 100% the move. You go up to them both and say you are sorry for being so emotional…BUT you were personally impacted by the Caldor fire + want to give them hugs for all they personally did for people like you.

an argument could be made if they had well-researched, well-crafted, informative videos, that could be construed as "hard work"

but they literally just go and do the same things over and over and talk about how amazing everything is.

i guarantee i work harder than they do, challenge accepted spence!

Reactions: 6
Future “LIFE Cast” question for Spencer:

Hi Friends! I love everything you both do as creators.

I am just finishing college and contemplating becom a professional Disney Vlogger when I graduate.

Spencer, would you say that NOT having children is a huge time and financial advantage in the Disney Vlogger game (with you only needing to provide for yourself and an unemployed Katie)?

Also, with having to support Katie now - what experience sacrifices (budget wise) do you now find yourself dealing with (I.e. Not being able to stay on property at Disney World)?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Disney IS watching these two. Using Disney IP to scam people. Insulting the working class and even some off-color remarks about autism and race.... ya I'd assume these two are being watched by the suits and their fantasy is soon coming to an end.
Lets pray its sooner than later. I think I heard Adam has been banned from WDW.

• Haha
Future “LIFE Cast” question for Spencer:

Hi Friends! I love everything you both do as creators.

I am just finishing college and contemplating becom a professional Disney Vlogger when I graduate.

Spencer, would you say that NOT having children is a huge time and financial advantage in the Disney Vlogger game (with you only needing to provide for yourself and an unemployed Katie)?

Also, with having to support Katie now - what experience sacrifices (budget wise) do you now find yourself dealing with (I.e. Not being able to stay on property at Disney World)?
And please suggest a breath mint for Spence! Yes, he has awful breath! I really don't want to be mean but, when it comes to these two, I can't contain myself! ! Plus I'm not kidding about his breath! 🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.