Best Life & Beyond #17 Don’t Give These Grifters Any Money

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope our flannel clad hero does speak out and even file suit. I have no doubt he was treated unfairly based on his appearance (not that there was one thing wrong with it). I feel like it would have been a different story if he had a Mickey shirt on and his daughter was wearing ears.
We had two awkward experiences with cast members on our last trip. One was a security guard mocking my daughter in law for wearing a bugs bunny shirt. He said she was in the wrong park and he bets she wears Mickey shirts to Universal. It was her first visit to a theme park ever and he was unnecessarily rude. She felt stupid, like she had done something wrong. She was self conscious about it all day. The other was a Main Street vehicle driver in one of the smaller cars. He asked us where we were from, we said Texas. No response. He then asked the other family in the vehicle and they said Orange County. He said, “that’s right, locals only” and they fist bumped. It was an awkward ride down Main Street after that LOL.
And no KT, I didn’t go screaming to guest services about it! But I do think there is a bias there whether they are completely aware of it or not.
I'm a semi-local, we got about twice a month and a few weeks back had a very weird encounter with 2 cast members at different locations. One in DCA when doing mobile checkout, he thought he was funny by making fun of my last name saying it was spelled wrong. When I said actually names can be spelled differently based on your ethnicity and country. He got aggressive and kept going he wouldn't give me a bag for my stuff and kept saying to admit I was wrong. My husband stepped in and was like what do you want her to do change it legally because you think so? And he's like no but she's still wrong. What's worse he was a former marine per his name tag.

Then at Oga's a CM who wasn't even helping us made it a point to come over and make him show him my ID once again. I am 11 years over the legal drinking age and he then kept making fun of me for looking young. It made us and the people sharing our table super uncomfortable. He kept trying to say it was a joke but it was clear no one found it funny much less for him to keep going.

I also just let it go and didn't go to city hall. We're in a tough time as a whole after the initial pandemic closures and didn't want someone to lose their job but yeah it was just odd and not the usual friendliness.

Could you imagine blob if they had those experiences from say a new CM who doesn't know them or is having a bad day and don't want to be filmed

• Wow
Reactions: 19
Here's the vid. Fuel Rod incident starts around 12:30 mark. Video also includes Spence's then girlfriend Salina:

In the beginning when they’re talking about fireworks you can see that Spencer was about to run his hands through Katie’s hair but he stopped himself. His poor girlfriend was just being ignored in the background and you can totally tell that she felt awkward watching the two of them.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
915D6BDB-AB4C-4BB0-A5CE-5F405EE64383.png

Got a comment in. Pretty sure Kitra started giggling when she saw it.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
He quit his full time job months back and is full time YouTuber now.
We get that part. But he's been raking in the dough for years when Sarah Romey was around and yet hasn't been out to the East Coast 😕 or do anything like build an actual studio in your garage for videos. It looks outdated like the set of an episode of Carmen Sandiego on PBS.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I reported it for suicidal ideation. I’m sure I wasn’t the only one. Instagram took it down.
I did too, and got a message back a while later that it was reviewed and found not to be in violation of IGs community policies. So maybe she took it down???

Reactions: 8
We get that part. But he's been raking in the dough for years when Sarah Romey was around and yet hasn't been out to the East Coast 😕 or do anything like build an actual studio in your garage for videos. It looks outdated like the set of an episode of Carmen Sandiego on PBS.
Where in the world is Carmen San Diego?
6WFuWi2g.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I've still got a couple of threads to go before I'm caught up, but reading about all the drama has me seriously questioning what happened at Universal Studios Hollywood.

I know we've all wondered about that before and we're not likely to ever find out...unless someone who knows what happened steps forward...or the Blabs suddenly decide to be transparent...

HA! Kidding! You know that will never happen! :LOL:

But they were all set to start doing more Universal videos and then they stopped going, cold turkey. They never talk about it so you just know that they caused serious problems which resulted in *consequences.*

I'm crossing my fingers for their ban from Disneyland. The thing is, if that glorious day ever comes it probably won't even be the first (or last) time they get banned from a park.

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Tattle.Lite does not allow links to petitions. You can search for "Disney remove Best Life" (in quotes) on the petition site.
You can sign multiple times using different names and email addresses just like BLAB does to comment on their content 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.