Best Life & Beyond #17 Don’t Give These Grifters Any Money

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Welcome Shawn to our support group. I would have loved to have witnessed her outburst. I too have been on the other side of the KT Insta DM debacle. I feel you.
It was rather annoying how she stuck to her ignorant view. Also, her yelling at Spencer at a bar at a WDW resort was very telling. My wife told me to video it, but I wasn't trying to invade on a personal issue. Now I wish I had the receipts.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Maybe she needs a reality check. There was a huge backlash to her behavior and their story recount.

I just looked up the channels stats.

View attachment 1182805
Am I reading it right that they've made $61,000+ in Super Chats? F**king hell.

Hello, My name is Shawn and I am a Best Life and Beyond hater. That KT lady blocked me after she posted some racially insensitive posts at the time of the George Floyd incident. We had a back and forth on Instagram and she refused to understand how she was being racist so I got a block. I found her on Twitter and posted a meme and got Instantly blocked. I was actually a viewer of their videos at that time. I stopped watching them and then last February at the carribean beach resort in WDW on vacation, who do I see? Yep, Spence and kt. We were chilling at the banana cabana bar and getting our drinks when we hear a woman yelling so I turn and see it was KT lying at Spencer and making a scene. He then stood in line for his/their drinks with his ass hanging out of his shorts like a stereotypical plumber and she left somewhere. He is a complete simp and looked 100% afraid of her. Glad I found this site and thought I would share.
Welcome to the crew Shawn!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Looks like either spence or some else told KT to take that little rant of hers saying people want her to kill herself down because it's not there any longer unless Instagram removed it. The 2 other posts she showed of people "harassing" her in her DMs are also removed so hmmmm 🤔
I’m still seeing it. Also stories expire and disappear within 24 hours. I don’t see the 2 people she posted though.

Reactions: 11
I pulled my Bird app thread down this morning, it had reached over 150k views. I think I got my point across and it was successful. Enough people made a similar conclusion over several other platforms with even higher numbers without tagging or reading my original post, so I didn't feel it was necessary to keep it up anymore. I was tagged in many other posts on Twitter, so I'm not the only one speaking on it either, there are people out their with thousands of followers speaking on the matter in a very similar viewpoint so the conversation is continuing.

One of the things I noticed is that the majority of people speaking on it are more on the topic of Vloggers in the park, and her exaggerating the truth, not that an innocent man was accused and punished, that detail seems to be missing on most of the posts I've seen. It took me over an hour to get through that entire thread on the Disneyland R**dit, I only saw three people mention the man's "arrest." That man was the one I had concerns for. She keeps saying he was charged, he was never charged.

However, I did write a letter to Walt Disney Productions legal and to their head security lead to highlight their situation and the double standard of trespassing the man & child while not the real perpetrator. There's no real way to stop live streaming in the parks, but a person's behavior while doing so can be controlled if they're disruptive. My point was never to cancel BLAB, it was to try to undo the wrong they did to that family since they are taking not accountability on their part and are equal in violation, if not more so.
I think people don't realize it because there isn't a statement from the man in question. At this point to the rest of the internet it's all rumor. Hopefully the plaid hero is able to make a statement to a news source or something and then people can connect the dots further

Reactions: 15
I think people don't realize it because there isn't a statement from the man in question. At this point to the rest of the internet it's all rumor. Hopefully the plaid hero is able to make a statement to a news source or something and then people can connect the dots further
He told me he sought legal advise and did not want to make a public statement.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
She's complaining on her stories that being in vegas on a Saturday means she is missing her farmers market.

KT...you can buy butter laden breakfast treats anywhere to put your bougie jam on.
I love that Jam. its going to taste different now that I know KT "Bootcamp" Sockblower likes it too......

I second this, I try not to be on here all the time, but everyone is too damn funny that I cant help it. Y'all always make me laugh.
Me three - due to the time zone I live in I get to wake up every morning to a plethora of comments that make me chortle into my morning coffee every day!!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Hey just curious but is there anything on the Magic Key terms that they are potentially violating? I know people got their pass revoked for reselling merch. But just curious 🤔

He told me he sought legal advise and did not want to make a public statement.
Totally fair and valid. I'm just thinking that's why it started to turn away from that important detail

Reactions: 14

This live from DCA last year (timestamp 5:30 to 8:30) is pretty interesting with Katie admitting that they do monetize their livestreams (8 minute mark) because it's their job. Again, Disney isn't banning them because???

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I reported it for suicidal ideation. I’m sure I wasn’t the only one. Instagram took it down.
I reported it, but IG came back saying they declined to take it down as it did not violate standards. Hopefully someone more articulate than I was able to convince them

• Wow
Reactions: 16

Yes but I believe that was last years total. Their super chat income has definitely gone down these past few months

• Heart

Anyone know how much Fresh Baked or Ordinary Adventures make in Super Chats? Curious

Reactions: 10
I’m still seeing it. Also stories expire and disappear within 24 hours. I don’t see the 2 people she posted though.
These 2 people or did she post someone else? It's hard to keep up
Screenshot_20220408-193333.png
Screenshot_20220408-193345.png
Screenshot_20220408-193414.png

While living their best life in the 702 earlier today they made a brief appearance in Tony's stream
Screenshot_20220409-123358-952.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Their biggest goal in life is getting 100,000 subscribers.
They have purchased 700 in the last few days. I would actually like to just buy them the rest and surprise them with a lovely gift to put them over their goal in so that they might just shut up and not even be ready with the giant confetti cannon or whatever the hell else they have in mind for when they get over their hundred thousand mark.

I wonder if you can give subscribers as a gift to a channel because I’m ready to take up a collection and do it. That would totally mess with their tiny tiny brains.

• Haha
Youtube accounts with no subscribers and no other comments are making appearances in the videos that make fun of Blabs defending them and saying rude things to posters. We know it's you KT. We know it's you. You have no friends, you are losing subscribers. The only thing expanding is your waistline, debt, and regret.
There is no police report.
If one turns up, filing a fake police report is a felony.
This will be the end of Best Life and Beyond.
Jail awaits, KT.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.