Best Life & Beyond #17 Don’t Give These Grifters Any Money

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love this. I'm a "word nerd" and the your/you're thing always irks me. Another thing that gets me is Old Man Spence's attempt at a cool, trendy misspelling of surf. Does he not know that "serf" is an actual word and what it means? Although he may feel he is underpaid and overworked (def. 2) with the hours upon hours of highly-skilled editing he does. We, however, agree with definition 3 - obsolete. What a tool he is.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Look, Lalo. For $300 + $20 shipping right there in cash, I was told I would get a limited edition 1 of 1, the ONLY neon green, Best Life & Beyond hoodie (delivered around 4th of July - perfect hoodie season). Regardless, how you feel about their videos and them - it is a good investment. 😃 (J/K about the sweatshirt.)

After sobering up this morning (and swearing off cocktails+ blackjack and replacing it with the positive influence of K-Pop) for the rest of April, I think they are both equally awful people still…but for different reasons.

While pretending to be pleasant in a brief conversation off camera, outside of Disneyland, this morning I can’t help but think of Jeremy777 and all those lonely people that they both PREY on and how they are OK with receiving “Super Chat” after “Super Chat” from them - when being nice costs “nothing” and they manipulate those people by never responding to them unless they “Super Chat” including a “quick like” when they leave hundreds of positive comments in their videos. It’s not cool and it 100% makes them Grifters because how they play their audience.

Finally, It dawned on me who Spencer reminds me of! It is “Billy Mitchell” of the documentary “King of Kong: A Fistful of Quarters”. In the sense, that Billy Mitchell always has a calculated plan and uses others to bring the plan to life. Like the idea to sublease from Adam to “socially climb” and increase their views - that had to be 100% Spencer’s plan. Katie probably never wanted to live in that setup to begin with (doesn’t excuse her behavior to management or neighbors).

I think Katie is definitely the “Pinky” (Pinky & Brain reference) and continuously goes with the plan and most always botches it either by ignorance or by letting her true personality shine.

I would love to see the text conversations between Katie and Spencer immediately following the Columbia incident and how he coached her on “what to say”/“what not to say” to security. Spencer is a coward and most likely wanted our Plaid Hero to suffer extreme circumstances- so he would never have to back-up the Bull talk.

Sorry for the long rant. I will refocus and get back to promoting the Columbia incident to others shortly.
Uncanny Blab.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I hope our flannel clad hero does speak out and even file suit. I have no doubt he was treated unfairly based on his appearance (not that there was one thing wrong with it). I feel like it would have been a different story if he had a Mickey shirt on and his daughter was wearing ears.
We had two awkward experiences with cast members on our last trip. One was a security guard mocking my daughter in law for wearing a bugs bunny shirt. He said she was in the wrong park and he bets she wears Mickey shirts to Universal. It was her first visit to a theme park ever and he was unnecessarily rude. She felt stupid, like she had done something wrong. She was self conscious about it all day. The other was a Main Street vehicle driver in one of the smaller cars. He asked us where we were from, we said Texas. No response. He then asked the other family in the vehicle and they said Orange County. He said, “that’s right, locals only” and they fist bumped. It was an awkward ride down Main Street after that LOL.
And no KT, I didn’t go screaming to guest services about it! But I do think there is a bias there whether they are completely aware of it or not.
I feel that’s two customer experiences that should definitely be reported to guest relations as bad customer service.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
That is actually horrible!!! Please email guest services. Seriously, mocking your DIL is not ok. We just attended the parks in February and had some not so great encounters. When buying merchandise the cast member checking out my purchase didn’t even say hello to me, and basically ignored me, they were talking to another cast member and the store was empty, It was so awkward and I felt like I was bugging them. Then there were cast members talking tit about co workers at Winnie the Pooh, cussing and everything
I had a terrible experience with a cast member that I need to share. We were in Florida, Animal Kingdom. It was the start of the day of a trip we had saved for. I wore a poncho on Kali River Rapids since I didn't want to be wet all day...worked great. Came into place to get out of boat, started to remove soaking wet poncho...cast member came over to our boat with some kind of water thing, harder than basic hose. Ran it on me as I was trapped in the boat. I was literally soaked, got off ride really upset and all these people were staring at me like I had jumped in the water or something. I have never forgotten this, ruined my day. I never spoke up or complained to management because that wasn't my style....wish I had !!!

• Wow
Reactions: 17
We get that part. But he's been raking in the dough for years when Sarah Romey was around and yet hasn't been out to the East Coast 😕 or do anything like build an actual studio in your garage for videos. It looks outdated like the set of an episode of Carmen Sandiego on PBS.
I am in total agreement with you about all of this. He was better when in her company and Ian. Now that he is full time invested one would hope for more.

Reactions: 13
She's complaining on her stories that being in vegas on a Saturday means she is missing her farmers market.

KT...you can buy butter laden breakfast treats anywhere to put your bougie jam on.
I know I’m super behind but as a Las Vegas local (born and raised) I can attest that shockingly there are other things to do besides the same strip experience. We too have plenty of farmers markets and other things besides slots and shows. Just like we have amazing restaurants not on the strip. They just suck so much.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
During this whole crazy l ordeal there is one thing that has really stood out to me. I’ve been apart of the Disney blogging community for awhile and been watching vlogs since before KT was even on periscope. I’ve always felt MOST people in the community are extremely kind and accepting. Most bloggers/vloggers support each other and back each other up on things. For example when Justin Scarred’s fiancé was going through the ringer with her health. Lots of the Disney folks rallied around them and provided lots of moral support. I’ve noticed that NOT A SINGLE friend or fellow vlogger has said a damn thing. I’ve only seen two bloggers/vloggers say something in support and they were small accounts. One post I believe was quickly taken down and that was the Disney dad guy because he got tit for supporting them. The two accounts are clearly kissing ass to gain clout. Nothing from Randomland, Fresh Baked etc…You would think if she was even slightly in the “right” her “friends” would back her like they do other vloggers and others in the Disney community. If she really was “assaulted” you would think these people would rally for her and they aren’t. Has it not clicked for her yet? No one in the Disney community is supporting her other than a few clout chasers. LITERALLY NO ONE. Instead of we don’t talk about Bruno it’s we don’t talk about BLAB….

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
I've still got a couple of threads to go before I'm caught up, but reading about all the drama has me seriously questioning what happened at Universal Studios Hollywood.

I know we've all wondered about that before and we're not likely to ever find out...unless someone who knows what happened steps forward...or the Blabs suddenly decide to be transparent...

HA! Kidding! You know that will never happen! :LOL:

But they were all set to start doing more Universal videos and then they stopped going, cold turkey. They never talk about it so you just know that they caused serious problems which resulted in *consequences.*

I'm crossing my fingers for their ban from Disneyland. The thing is, if that glorious day ever comes it probably won't even be the first (or last) time they get banned from a park.
ohhh.... this is all news to me. So They've been banned from universal you think?

I have just checked their videos and besides one from 31 March 2021 announcing the new opening dates for Universal Hollywood there's nothing I can find. They have been to Universal in Florida during the last trip that was basically a clusterf*&k.

Hmmmmmm.............

I might just need to jump on their next WHW with a question about universal......

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
During this whole crazy l ordeal there is one thing that has really stood out to me. I’ve been apart of the Disney blogging community for awhile and been watching vlogs since before KT was even on periscope. I’ve always felt MOST people in the community are extremely kind and accepting. Most bloggers/vloggers support each other and back each other up on things. For example when Justin Scarred’s fiancé was going through the ringer with her health. Lots of the Disney folks rallied around them and provided lots of moral support. I’ve noticed that NOT A SINGLE friend or fellow vlogger has said a damn thing. I’ve only seen two bloggers/vloggers say something in support and they were small accounts. One post I believe was quickly taken down and that was the Disney dad guy because he got tit for supporting them. The two accounts are clearly kissing ass to gain clout. Nothing from Randomland, Fresh Baked etc…You would think if she was even slightly in the “right” her “friends” would back her like they do other vloggers and others in the Disney community. If she really was “assaulted” you would think these people would rally for her and they aren’t. Has it not clicked for her yet? No one in the Disney community is supporting her other than a few clout chasers. LITERALLY NO ONE. Instead of we don’t talk about Bruno it’s we don’t talk about BLAB….
Some people won't choose a side until they get burned by a person directly, so maybe they don't feel like this applies to them, they gain nothing in engaging in the conversation. If it were me, I wouldn't comment, it's just bad publicity. If they know she's prone to creating unnecessary drama, I'm sure in their gatherings they've experienced it firsthand in some way, they know she overreacted and them making a statement about it is just adding to the drama they don't want to be connected to. Talking about a controversy when the controversy is something that they possibly partake in (live streams, superchats, etc) it does them no favors to stoke that fire as it could blow back on them. I think they're hoping it will blow over and they aren't trying to direct more attention to the conversation.

Reactions: 24
ohhh.... this is all news to me. So They've been banned from universal you think?

I have just checked their videos and besides one from 31 March 2021 announcing the new opening dates for Universal Hollywood there's nothing I can find. They have been to Universal in Florida during the last trip that was basically a clusterf*&k.

Hmmmmmm.............

I might just need to jump on their next WHW with a question about universal......
Okay so this was too good to pass up and not check lol

Doing some digging the last video from USH was April 19, 2021. I checked their Instagram and there's a gap between April 18 to the 22 I believe it was. Which whenever they do a video or milestone as it may have been of theme parks last year there was bound to be a photo post. However, nothing is there! I also remember Spence doing Instagram stories and showing both USH Backlot and WB studios when he briefly went to work on some shows. So it could coincide that he showed things he wasn't allowed to as he was walking and not on a tour for either or. Which when other vloggers started doing the WB tour they kept saying Spence already showed it but really it was him walking around on his breaks. Universal has been known to ban from one park and not the sister parks. So there is definitely something onto them potentially having been banned from the park.

So interestingly enough, on their tagged photos you can still see that he had tagged them also... so it is all very intriguing 🤔

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 17
I truly don't know what happened, but a while back they were making this big deal about how they were going to be going all the time and - someone correct me if I'm wrong - I don't think they've been there in a long time.

They've gone to the one in Florida of course. We can't forget their Royal Heinous, the King and Queen. :rolleyes: :LOL:

It's my strong opinion that, as KT would put it, "there was an incident" and they don't can't go anymore. But it's hard to find the answers when you don't know what questions to ask.

• Heart
  • Haha
I truly don't know what happened, but a while back they were making this big deal about how they were going to be going all the time and - someone correct me if I'm wrong - I don't think they've been there in a long time.

They've gone to the one in Florida of course. We can't forget their Royal Heinous, the King and Queen. :rolleyes: :LOL:

It's my strong opinion that, as KT would put it, "there was an incident" and they don't can't go anymore. But it's hard to find the answers when you don't know what questions to ask.
I thought they used to like going but figured I might have confused them with other vloggers. After seeing those pics, I know they used to act as they enjoyed it when I first started watching shortly before things reopened. Reently KT was saying that she can't stand going there and there is nothing to do. She doesn't like all of the VR rides because they make her sick. She did the whole, "Sorry, not sorry, but I hate it" thing.

• Heart
Reactions: 21

I thought it was because Universal Hollywood was requiring a negative covid test or proof of vaccine. Would make sense if they got banned bc they really hate that park now!

• Haha
I assume they stopped going to Universal in late April 2021 because that’s when Disneyland reopened.

for all the “we’re a lifestyle vlog not a Disney vlog” bs it’s obvious they only care about the Disney stuff. because that’s where they can panhandle for money with little to no consequences.

Reactions: 18
I remember one of them recently saying they prefer to go to Universal Orlando cause it’s so much bigger and better than the one in California. Which is stupid cause you could make that argument for WDW vs. Disneyland. Universal Orlando may be better but the California location is great too. I think it’s just another one of their lame ass excuses…for what, I don’t know.

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.