Best Life & Beyond #17 Don’t Give These Grifters Any Money

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope our flannel clad hero does speak out and even file suit. I have no doubt he was treated unfairly based on his appearance (not that there was one thing wrong with it). I feel like it would have been a different story if he had a Mickey shirt on and his daughter was wearing ears.
We had two awkward experiences with cast members on our last trip. One was a security guard mocking my daughter in law for wearing a bugs bunny shirt. He said she was in the wrong park and he bets she wears Mickey shirts to Universal. It was her first visit to a theme park ever and he was unnecessarily rude. She felt stupid, like she had done something wrong. She was self conscious about it all day. The other was a Main Street vehicle driver in one of the smaller cars. He asked us where we were from, we said Texas. No response. He then asked the other family in the vehicle and they said Orange County. He said, “that’s right, locals only” and they fist bumped. It was an awkward ride down Main Street after that LOL.
And no KT, I didn’t go screaming to guest services about it! But I do think there is a bias there whether they are completely aware of it or not.

• Wow
Reactions: 30
Hey just curious but is there anything on the Magic Key terms that they are potentially violating? I know people got their pass revoked for reselling merch. But just curious 🤔

Totally fair and valid. I'm just thinking that's why it started to turn away from that important detail
I was trying to ad that detail on the tweets I was tagged in, but everyone jumped on the Vlogger part of the story, I think vlogging just resonated with people more.

I don't think there is a clear violation but it is possible, they are in a gray area on the rules violations because it's virtual soliciting over obvious selling, so it depends on how Disney and the lead person in charge decides to rule it, it's case by case.

Reactions: 14
I hope our flannel clad hero does speak out and even file suit. I have no doubt he was treated unfairly based on his appearance (not that there was one thing wrong with it). I feel like it would have been a different story if he had a Mickey shirt on and his daughter was wearing ears.
We had two awkward experiences with cast members on our last trip. One was a security guard mocking my daughter in law for wearing a bugs bunny shirt. He said she was in the wrong park and he bets she wears Mickey shirts to Universal. It was her first visit to a theme park ever and he was unnecessarily rude. She felt stupid, like she had done something wrong. She was self conscious about it all day. The other was a Main Street vehicle driver in one of the smaller cars. He asked us where we were from, we said Texas. No response. He then asked the other family in the vehicle and they said Orange County. He said, “that’s right, locals only” and they fist bumped. It was an awkward ride down Main Street after that LOL.
And no KT, I didn’t go screaming to guest services about it! But I do think there is a bias there whether they are completely aware of it or not.
This was my experience working at Disney quite often actually. I was there a little over a year which is sadly longer than most lol A lot of cast members think they’re comedians but more often just come off as a little rude.
Again it’s no reason to complain and try to get someone fired. People like KT made working there not worth it (along with many other reasons). Honestly if she went up to me and said she was assaulted because someone said something mean and coughed at her I wouldn’t care and quickly give her up to the higher ups to deal with

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I agree with Teri, I think another grey area is BLAB stating Disney utilizes their videos in training. That implies that a relationship exists where there is none. There is also a video where Spencer apologizes for Disney, saying "We are sorry you had this experience", again implying a false relationship.
Saying that security is their "friends". Selling items on the Mark Twain, again implies Disney is okay with this behavior.

The selling, the false implications of Disney sanctioning their actions,
Disney is allowing these a-holes to exist in the grey.
And it is abusive to Disney fans.
I predict Disney will stop this practice of allowing live streaming, with superchats, and BLAB will be to blame and the other bloggers will turn on them.

Reactions: 23
That is actually horrible!!! Please email guest services. Seriously, mocking your DIL is not ok. We just attended the parks in February and had some not so great encounters. When buying merchandise the cast member checking out my purchase didn’t even say hello to me, and basically ignored me, they were talking to another cast member and the store was empty, It was so awkward and I felt like I was bugging them. Then there were cast members talking tit about co workers at Winnie the Pooh, cussing and everything

• Wow
Reactions: 20
Sooooo are KT and Spencer still sticking to this narrative that all criticisms of them stem from a handful of “haters?” Because over 100 signatures and counting tell a very different story…

96DBEF5F-2DBA-4837-B159-40C34CE71E92.jpeg

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Any chance Jarli will superchat them in the next live…and say it was nice chatting with them? 🤯

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.