Best Life & Beyond #17 Don’t Give These Grifters Any Money

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He probably encouraged her, they are not going to back down on their story or admit any wrongdoing in this situation. Pathologic liars have to keep the lie going or admit fault. They are doubling down on the lie. KT is taking all the heat, but Spenser is hyping her up and hiding from the spotlight as she is the more boisterous of the two. He gets his message across, she takes all the blame. His hands are clean.
That's what I said what kind of support does she have. She has none because her boyfriend is also crazy in the head. They have no lives they're either in Vegas Disneyland or once a year in Orlando they're on their phones 24/7. To need help they need to go see a therapist unplug from social media YouTube and take a break. They are so caught up with Disneyland and living their life there that it's making them sick in the head.

Reactions: 20
I pulled my Bird app thread down this morning, it had reached over 150k views. I think I got my point across and it was successful. Enough people made a similar conclusion over several other platforms with even higher numbers without tagging or reading my original post, so I didn't feel it was necessary to keep it up anymore. I was tagged in many other posts on Twitter, so I'm not the only one speaking on it either, there are people out their with thousands of followers speaking on the matter in a very similar viewpoint so the conversation is continuing.

One of the things I noticed is that the majority of people speaking on it are more on the topic of Vloggers in the park, and her exaggerating the truth, not that an innocent man was accused and punished, that detail seems to be missing on most of the posts I've seen. It took me over an hour to get through that entire thread on the Disneyland R**dit, I only saw three people mention the man's "arrest." That man was the one I had concerns for. She keeps saying he was charged, he was never charged.

However, I did write a letter to Walt Disney Productions legal and to their head security lead to highlight their situation and the double standard of trespassing the man & child while not the real perpetrator. There's no real way to stop live streaming in the parks, but a person's behavior while doing so can be controlled if they're disruptive. My point was never to cancel BLAB, it was to try to undo the wrong they did to that family since they are taking not accountability on their part and are equal in violation, if not more so.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Maybe Katie will get locked up in the jail at Knott's with Sad-Eye Joe.
KT's white privilege could never handle the crowds at Knotts. There is too much diversity for her to handle. She's too upper crust for Knotts. It was different during the covid restrictions festivals, which is why we never see them there anymore. Knotts has had two festivals this year, they didn't report on either.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
Ok, so I guess Disneyland is OK with selling and shilling in the park. Let’s see, Avon, Tupperware, all that essential oil stuff, the makeup, we can turn Disneyland into a marketplace. Panhandling is OK too.

We need start a livestream bazaar. 😂

If Disneyland is taking orders from someone that dishonest and fame hungry they are in deep doo doo 💩.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Looks like either spence or some else told KT to take that little rant of hers saying people want her to kill herself down because it's not there any longer unless Instagram removed it. The 2 other posts she showed of people "harassing" her in her DMs are also removed so hmmmm 🤔

• Wow
Reactions: 30
Looks like either spence or some else told KT to take that little rant of hers saying people want her to kill herself down because it's not there any longer unless Instagram removed it. The 2 other posts she showed of people "harassing" her in her DMs are also removed so hmmmm 🤔
I reported it for suicidal ideation. I’m sure I wasn’t the only one. Instagram took it down.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 44
Ok, so I guess Disneyland is OK with selling and shilling in the park. Let’s see, Avon, Tupperware, all that essential oil stuff, the makeup, we can turn Disneyland into a marketplace. Panhandling is OK too.

We need start a livestream bazaar. 😂

If Disneyland is taking orders from someone that dishonest and fame hungry they are in deep doo doo 💩.
I guess if you can get it to pass through the security checkpoint, there's no stopping you to sit on a bench in front of the castle and start pulling things out one by one on camera. 🤷🏻‍♀️

There are two things that this argument brings up. Physically selling Merch via live stream or while demoing on property, vs someone holding up a pair of handmade ears in a photo in front of the castle then later posting it on Instagram directing people to their website. People who hold up a product to take a still photo, or that do a 15 second TikTok dance off the side of the direct pathway are not the problem. The person walking around talking loudly for up to an hour essentially without the awareness or respect for others while doing a telethon is eventually going to piss off someone enough to make them take action to stop it.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
So much drama! I personally would be overwhelmed and have to take a break, but KT will keep going even if her mental health is falling apart just to show all the haters that she's unbothered.

Reactions: 19
So my previous post Angry Spice is walking super fast, leading the way at Epcot. She's getting ready to fondle a huge dessert. They were with poor Dylan and his partner. All 3 men just sat back and let KT get her foodgasm on. It was a disgusting display. Their waiter gave them 4 spoons. 🤣🤣 Then she just kept rubbing the filling with her spoon
View attachment 1182192
View attachment 1182194
View attachment 1182196
View attachment 1182197
View attachment 1182199
God, I hate when she fondles food! It is so disgusting. I would never let that tit fly; Katie would face a reckoning if she started putting her grubby hands over something I planned to eat!

I always wonder if Spencer is into being fed his food like a baby or if Katie just likes to force feed people. 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
KT's white privilege could never handle the crowds at Knotts. There is too much diversity for her to handle. She's too upper crust for Knotts. It was different during the covid restrictions festivals, which is why we never see them there anymore. Knotts has had two festivals this year, they didn't report on either.
Yup, she has alluded to not being a fan of the "type" of crowds Knotts attracts before. I think we can all read between the lines on that one.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
So much drama! I personally would be overwhelmed and have to take a break, but KT will keep going even if her mental health is falling apart just to show all the haters that she's unbothered.
Maybe she needs a reality check. There was a huge backlash to her behavior and their story recount.

I just looked up the channels stats.

Screen Shot 2022-04-09 at 2.18.43 PM.png

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Right?! I would be too. She can't even be off of social media or the internet for 1 whole day, it seems like the only time she is off of it is when she's sleeping or driving

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Hello, My name is Shawn and I am a Best Life and Beyond hater. That KT lady blocked me after she posted some racially insensitive posts at the time of the George Floyd incident. We had a back and forth on Instagram and she refused to understand how she was being racist so I got a block. I found her on Twitter and posted a meme and got Instantly blocked. I was actually a viewer of their videos at that time. I stopped watching them and then last February at the carribean beach resort in WDW on vacation, who do I see? Yep, Spence and kt. We were chilling at the banana cabana bar and getting our drinks when we hear a woman yelling so I turn and see it was KT lying at Spencer and making a scene. He then stood in line for his/their drinks with his ass hanging out of his shorts like a stereotypical plumber and she left somewhere. He is a complete simp and looked 100% afraid of her. Glad I found this site and thought I would share.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
I pulled my Bird app thread down this morning, it had reached over 150k views. I think I got my point across and it was successful. Enough people made a similar conclusion over several other platforms with even higher numbers without tagging or reading my original post, so I didn't feel it was necessary to keep it up anymore. I was tagged in many other posts on Twitter, so I'm not the only one speaking on it either, there are people out their with thousands of followers speaking on the matter in a very similar viewpoint so the conversation is continuing.

One of the things I noticed is that the majority of people speaking on it are more on the topic of Vloggers in the park, and her exaggerating the truth, not that an innocent man was accused and punished, that detail seems to be missing on most of the posts I've seen. It took me over an hour to get through that entire thread on the Disneyland R**dit, I only saw three people mention the man's "arrest." That man was the one I had concerns for. She keeps saying he was charged, he was never charged.

However, I did write a letter to Walt Disney Productions legal and to their head security lead to highlight their situation and the double standard of trespassing the man & child while not the real perpetrator. There's no real way to stop live streaming in the parks, but a person's behavior while doing so can be controlled if they're disruptive. My point was never to cancel BLAB, it was to try to undo the wrong they did to that family since they are taking not accountability on their part and are equal in violation, if not more so.
My boyfriend stated that all of this should also be sent to the CEO's office as they have to respond and this needs to be brought to their attention.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Hello, My name is Shawn and I am a Best Life and Beyond hater. That KT lady blocked me after she posted some racially insensitive posts at the time of the George Floyd incident. We had a back and forth on Instagram and she refused to understand how she was being racist so I got a block. I found her on Twitter and posted a meme and got Instantly blocked. I was actually a viewer of their videos at that time. I stopped watching them and then last February at the carribean beach resort in WDW on vacation, who do I see? Yep, Spence and kt. We were chilling at the banana cabana bar and getting our drinks when we hear a woman yelling so I turn and see it was KT lying at Spencer and making a scene. He then stood in line for his/their drinks with his ass hanging out of his shorts like a stereotypical plumber and she left somewhere. He is a complete simp and looked 100% afraid of her. Glad I found this site and thought I would share.
Welcome Shawn to our support group. I would have loved to have witnessed her outburst. I too have been on the other side of the KT Insta DM debacle. I feel you.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.