Best Life & Beyond #17 Don’t Give These Grifters Any Money

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don't fall for her BS.
None of us know if its bs or legit. She has shown irrational behavior, who knows what she would do when her fantasy life falls apart from underneath her. Sounds like something that professionals should decide during an evaluation during a 72 hour involuntary psychiatric hold, not by us on a gossip site

• Heart
Reactions: 16
The fact that it’s “Mike Hunt” is peak troll.
I’ve been shadowbanned by almost every Disney vlogger so I thought I’d give BLAB a whirl before I am shawdowbannesd everywhere. Didn’t last one (barely sarcastic) comment before Ginny Gin Gin Tracker banned me.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Spence can’t help himself. He loved the show and had to throw in “to all my friends who work on it”. He’s really excited that Katie is now willing to listen golden oldies on the way home. Katie asked for show suggestions and he’s hoping it will be a Dean Martin tribute next!View attachment 1181894
That one eye is trying mad hard to make a run for it

86C3E299-5135-4EF0-AA0E-CD7A52EE1DF7.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
People with narcissistic borderline personality disorder would NEVER kill themselves. Look closely at what she said. She said we want her to do it and she will never stop etc. she was just using trigger words to get sympathy. I have not one ounce of sympathy for that monster other than she will never be happy inside nor find peace. I have met her and saw what she is about.
This is spot on! NPD is real! People with that disorder are some of the biggest manipulators. Everything is calculated and they know just how to make everyone but themselves look crazy! They ALWAYS play the victim and many people fall for their act!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Good Lord, does he ever NOT look like he woke up in the bottom of a whiskey barrel??? I don’t even know which eye I am supposed to be looking at because they each clearly have their own agenda
This one killed me!!! :ROFLMAO: :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Yep - all of this. He has definitely groomed her. She also claims abuse in the relationship and has several voice notes of him yelling and berating her.

i took a break from this page because too much of my headspace was being dedicated to this duo but this weeks incident brought me back. I’m not really into vloggers and YouTube, I usually just go on to watch how-to’s on minor home improvement stuff. I followed BL&B because KT played a minor part in past life and I wanted to support. Like a lot of you, she lost me during the pandemic.

I don’t want her to kill herself, I think it’s stupid I even need to call that out, but I want her to take her own advice and do better, BE BETTER. Because regardless what her internal struggles are, we’re all dealing with some tit. All 17 pages of these threads are filled with advice on how to develop a channel that people will actually enjoy. She’s just squandering that and we’re watching this slow moving train wreck.
Not surprised she keeps voice notes, and wonder if he does the same? Sometimes I wonder if they stay together because of the dirt they have on each other. Don't think Spence won't start telling their female vlogger friends what Katie really thinks of them.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
The stress they are bringing upon themselves is aging them horribly. Stress is all bad for your health, they need an intervention from a real friend or family member. The problem is, who’s left to talk sense into them????
There have been books about how difficult it is to live with narcissists/borderline personality disorders. The people who are not but, say, love them like if it is a family member or spouse suffer the most. They already know there is nothing you can say to them and you tend to walk on eggshells, which is why Spencer is so emasculated and defeated at this point. I am sure her old friends, siblings and even parents if they were honest have had difficulty dealing with her as well. I have a daughter similar to her so I see the signs well. As a mom, I was in denial too for a long time.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
It's crazy to me that she has no clue that the words coming out of her mouth contradict her actions. She is becoming more unhinged by the day. Who in their right mind would be on vacation with her boyfriend and pull out her phone to record herself addressing "haters/trolls" in the middle of a RESTAURANT! But continue to say she's living her best life. Most people who are living their best life are not repeating it over and over to strangers on the internet. The best thing she could do for her mental health is to seriously "unplug" from social media and take an ACTUAL vacation...Unfortunately we all know that will never happen....It won't be long before we see another video of her grifting her way around the rivers of america...maybe a canoe this time?......side note, you all are such a fun group of people. I am seriously trying to limit the time I spend on my phone but KT has upped her CRAZY by 100%....

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
This wasn't it. Lol I'm not sure what moment they were talking about. They've talked about something near Small World being a favorite memory
Yeah, I don't know what "intimate" moment they meant, but bringing up Small World reminds me of that time Spencer was seriously sick - some say with Covid - and they went live on a cold winter night sitting on a bench across from Small World. He was in bad shape ; I don't know why she dragged him out. And if he had Covid, he should never had gone to the park anyways.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
None of us know if its bs or legit. She has shown irrational behavior, who knows what she would do when her fantasy life falls apart from underneath her. Sounds like something that professionals should decide during an evaluation during a 72 hour involuntary psychiatric hold, not by us on a gossip site
She did not state she was going to kill herself. If you truly are going to you either say things like "I wish I was dead" or "I can't go on and don't want to live" and even more common is saying nothing and formulating a plan. The latter being the ones that tend to actually follow through. This was drama for drama's sake.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
How has your perspective changed? Spencer isn’t grooming you is he…? You didn’t give those grifters money, did you?😂🤣
Look, Lalo. For $300 + $20 shipping right there in cash, I was told I would get a limited edition 1 of 1, the ONLY neon green, Best Life & Beyond hoodie (delivered around 4th of July - perfect hoodie season). Regardless, how you feel about their videos and them - it is a good investment. 😃 (J/K about the sweatshirt.)

After sobering up this morning (and swearing off cocktails+ blackjack and replacing it with the positive influence of K-Pop) for the rest of April, I think they are both equally awful people still…but for different reasons.

While pretending to be pleasant in a brief conversation off camera, outside of Disneyland, this morning I can’t help but think of Jeremy777 and all those lonely people that they both PREY on and how they are OK with receiving “Super Chat” after “Super Chat” from them - when being nice costs “nothing” and they manipulate those people by never responding to them unless they “Super Chat” including a “quick like” when they leave hundreds of positive comments in their videos. It’s not cool and it 100% makes them Grifters because how they play their audience.

Finally, It dawned on me who Spencer reminds me of! It is “Billy Mitchell” of the documentary “King of Kong: A Fistful of Quarters”. In the sense, that Billy Mitchell always has a calculated plan and uses others to bring the plan to life. Like the idea to sublease from Adam to “socially climb” and increase their views - that had to be 100% Spencer’s plan. Katie probably never wanted to live in that setup to begin with (doesn’t excuse her behavior to management or neighbors).

I think Katie is definitely the “Pinky” (Pinky & Brain reference) and continuously goes with the plan and most always botches it either by ignorance or by letting her true personality shine.

I would love to see the text conversations between Katie and Spencer immediately following the Columbia incident and how he coached her on “what to say”/“what not to say” to security. Spencer is a coward and most likely wanted our Plaid Hero to suffer extreme circumstances- so he would never have to back-up the Bull talk.

Sorry for the long rant. I will refocus and get back to promoting the Columbia incident to others shortly.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
She did not state she was going to kill herself. If you truly are going to you either say things like "I wish I was dead" or "I can't go on and don't want to live" and even more common is saying nothing and formulating a plan. The latter being the ones that tend to actually follow through. This was drama for drama's sake.
She is claiming her haters want her to kill herself. She is playing on her stans' sympathy so they will send donations for support.

• Heart
Look, Lalo. For $300 + $20 shipping right there in cash, I was told I would get a limited edition 1 of 1, the ONLY neon green, Best Life & Beyond hoodie (delivered around 4th of July - perfect hoodie season). Regardless, how you feel about their videos and them - it is a good investment. 😃 (J/K about the sweatshirt.)

After sobering up this morning (and swearing off cocktails+ blackjack and replacing it with the positive influence of K-Pop) for the rest of April, I think they are both equally awful people still…but for different reasons.

While pretending to be pleasant in a brief conversation off camera, outside of Disneyland, this morning I can’t help but think of Jeremy777 and all those lonely people that they both PREY on and how they are OK with receiving “Super Chat” after “Super Chat” from them - when being nice costs “nothing” and they manipulate those people by never responding to them unless they “Super Chat” including a “quick like” when they leave hundreds of positive comments in their videos. It’s not cool and it 100% makes them Grifters because how they play their audience.

Finally, It dawned on me who Spencer reminds me of! It is “Billy Mitchell” of the documentary “King of Kong: A Fistful of Quarters”. In the sense, that Billy Mitchell always has a calculated plan and uses others to bring the plan to life. Like the idea to sublease from Adam to “socially climb” and increase their views - that had to be 100% Spencer’s plan. Katie probably never wanted to live in that setup to begin with (doesn’t excuse her behavior to management or neighbors).

I think Katie is definitely the “Pinky” (Pinky & Brain reference) and continuously goes with the plan and most always botches it either by ignorance or by letting her true personality shine.

I would love to see the text conversations between Katie and Spencer immediately following the Columbia incident and how he coached her on “what to say”/“what not to say” to security. Spencer is a coward and most likely wanted our Plaid Hero to suffer extreme circumstances- so he would never have to back-up the Bull talk.

Sorry for the long rant. I will refocus and get back to promoting the Columbia incident to others shortly.
It was years ago, but what I remember about KOK was that Billy Mitchell was a legend in his own mind. I totally get that from Spence.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
t was years ago, but what I remember about KOK was that Billy Mitchell was a legend in his own mind. I totally get that from Spence.
“Serf” the graffiti artist and Surfer star with the Malibu address and Calabasas P.O. Box that always has to travel with his “Ellen” or “Conan” embroidered luggage that has appeared on quite a few Podcasts? He’s not really some humble guy that is OK with holding the cue cards in the background?

I bet it was 100% his idea to fly first class down to Orlando (copy Adam; just like he copies Justin with some of his bits) while also staying off property in Orlando.

Katie also strikes me as someone who does feel a bit uncomfortable around strangers in person (not always confident socially outgoing outside of her Kingdom of Disneyland).

Spencer had to be the one to have her befriend Pixar Charlie knowing that their would be financial payoffs for it.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I’ve been shadowbanned by almost every Disney vlogger so I thought I’d give BLAB a whirl before I am shawdowbannesd everywhere. Didn’t last one (barely sarcastic) comment before Ginny Gin Gin Tracker banned me.
Honestly KTs crying about haters makes me giggle considering the only thread more active than ours is the trackers. At least Jen isn’t losing it online and they’re buying concierge level, not motel hot plate chicken 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Who's the troll that lives in a dungeon?

Screenshot_20220319-065157_YouTube.jpg

Nope, its not photoshopped, that's the famous celebrity vlogger waking up in Galaxy's Edge after Spencer yells at her. Sorry, I really can't stand her now after seeing her latest DMs.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
She's complaining on her stories that being in vegas on a Saturday means she is missing her farmers market.

KT...you can buy butter laden breakfast treats anywhere to put your bougie jam on.

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.