Best Life & Beyond #17 Don’t Give These Grifters Any Money

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh noooo Krispy Kreme KT has to wait a whole week to go to the farmers market because she’s in Vegas🙄 What is up with her obsession with farmers markets?! Lol

Reactions: 18
What is the perfect partner for someone with borderline personality disorder?

A sociopath.

The gentleman who posted earlier that he met them is right on target with his analysis. This is an old man, though not technically molesting a minor, having a relationship with someone who is mentally immature, a mental child.

Spencer, in his grossness, recognized that KT was molested as a child (most likely by a father figure, or actual father), she is frozen at the age the molestation happened. Which based on the way she acts would be between 6 and 9 years old. I wouldn't be surprised if her molester used to take her to Disneyland in exchange for her doing said acts.

The whole things is sad. I don't want KT to kill herself, and she won't, because it is just a manipulation tactic.

KT is a gaining weight because she eats so much, but I can't imagine the cocktail a psychiatrist would put her on trying to quell her bipolar and borderline tendencies.

I would love to see her GAF score, I'm sure it's available from her last psychiatric hospitalization. I'm guessing it's in the 30's.

Here's Dr. KT'sGuntSmellsLIkeSalami's DSM 5 Axis Diagnosis

Axis 1: Bipolar with Psychotic Features, PTSD, Eating Disorder NOS, Opiod Substance Abuse
Axis 2: Boderline Personality Disorder, Histrionic Personality Disorder, R/O Narcissistic Personality Disorder
Axis 3: Obesity, High Blood Pressure, Non compliant to diabetes regime,
Axis 4: Lack of Adequate Support System, Poor Education, Housing Issues, occupational issues, lacks access to healthcare, problems getting along with others.
Axis 5: GAF 32

In conclusion, she is going to put someone's children through college with her mental illness. And also, they are horrible people and this doesn't excuse her behavior.

Spencer may be sexually attracted to children, but understands the taboo it is in society. This is the next best thing for him.

• Wow
Reactions: 16
side note, you all are such a fun group of people. I am seriously trying to limit the time I spend on my phone but KT has upped her CRAZY by 100%....
I second this, I try not to be on here all the time, but everyone is too damn funny that I cant help it. Y'all always make me laugh.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
There have been books about how difficult it is to live with narcissists/borderline personality disorders. The people who are not but, say, love them like if it is a family member or spouse suffer the most. They already know there is nothing you can say to them and you tend to walk on eggshells, which is why Spencer is so emasculated and defeated at this point. I am sure her old friends, siblings and even parents if they were honest have had difficulty dealing with her as well. I have a daughter similar to her so I see the signs well. As a mom, I was in denial too for a long time.
As someone who was married to one, I can tell you that when you are dealing with that type of person, you are on defense mode 24/7 as they will take the opposite side of everything you do and say like it’s a f*cking game until they eventually break you down. What goes on behind the scenes is far worse than what you see in public. It wasn’t until after my divorce, and going through extensive therapy, was I finally able to see the gaslighting and manipulation he put me through. The amount of time I spent defending his behavior to my friends and family is disgusting that I held him in such high regard, he only wanted control over me, over my feelings, my actions, and my ability to expose him for the real person behind his behavior. He made me feel like everything was my fault, I was too embarrassed to admit to anyone the way I was being treated. He kept me away from everyone unless we went somewhere as a couple, I did nothing on my own. He constantly manipulated my friends to make me out as the crazy one when I finally broke and left him. Most of our friends have now seen the real person he is and have reached out to me and apologized one way or another. I hope your daughter has the same awakening that I did, but don’t take it personal if she’s not going to hear what you have to say, she will figure it in her own time. The saddest part of this story was after I left him, I was at a friend’s house, we were watching SNL, a sketch came on called, “Dysfunctional Family Feud.” Everyone in the room was laughing hysterically but me, I was just looking at everyone’s face, I started hyperventilating and had a full-blown panic attack. Talk about being a Debbie Downer. Therapy pulled me out of my PTSD so I’m fine now.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Yeah, I don't know what "intimate" moment they meant, but bringing up Small World reminds me of that time Spencer was seriously sick - some say with Covid - and they went live on a cold winter night sitting on a bench across from Small World. He was in bad shape ; I don't know why she dragged him out. And if he had Covid, he should never had gone to the park anyways.
Spencer and KT pretty much said he went there sick because they didn’t want to no show their reservations and have a strike against them

• Angry
Reactions: 17
Maybe I’ve lived in Texas too long (we don’t really believe in mental illness here), but I just see a spoiled, ignorant woman and a selfish, chronically underachieving man.
They should have been told no more as children, but we can’t fix that now. They will continue to plow through life and unleash their full wrath on the “trolls and haters” who dare to point out a better standard of behavior.

Reactions: 20
The drama going on with BLAB and KT was briefly discussed by the Disneyland analysis youtube channel Orangegrove55. They didn't mention her & BLAB by name, but I'm almost hundred percent sure they were referring to the whole Columbia incident and aftermath since I had asked Teri to tag OG55 on twitter in regards to telling him about the what happened. The wider Disneyland fan community is starting to become aware of what a train wreck KT & BLAB are (Brief discussion from 27 to 28 minute mark):

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
As someone who was married to one, I can tell you that when you are dealing with that type of person, you are on defense mode 24/7 as they will take the opposite side of everything you do and say like it’s a f*cking game until they eventually break you down. What goes on behind the scenes is far worse than what you see in public. It wasn’t until after my divorce, and going through extensive therapy, was I finally able to see the gaslighting and manipulation he put me through. The amount of time I spent defending his behavior to my friends and family is disgusting that I held him in such high regard, he only wanted control over me, over my feelings, my actions, and my ability to expose him for the real person behind his behavior. He made me feel like everything was my fault, I was too embarrassed to admit to anyone the way I was being treated. He kept me away from everyone unless we went somewhere as a couple, I did nothing on my own. He constantly manipulated my friends to make me out as the crazy one when I finally broke and left him. Most of our friends have now seen the real person he is and have reached out to me and apologized one way or another. I hope your daughter has the same awakening that I did, but don’t take it personal if she’s not going to hear what you have to say, she will figure it in her own time. The saddest part of this story was after I left him, I was at a friend’s house, we were watching SNL, a sketch came on called, “Dysfunctional Family Feud.” Everyone in the room was laughing hysterically but me, I was just looking at everyone’s face, I started hyperventilating and had a full-blown panic attack. Talk about being a Debbie Downer. Therapy pulled me out of my PTSD so I’m fine now.
I can totally relate. I dealt with someone who had Narcissistic Personality Disorder and it was a nightmare! I'm not a doctor but KT definitely exhibits all the signs of someone with NPD!

• Heart
Spencer and KT pretty much said he went there sick because they didn’t want to no show their reservations and have a strike against them
Justin Scarred had a similar situation in where he forgot he had a reservation during Aly’s surgery respite care. He brought Aly in a wheelchair to the Promenade, he walked through the entry gates then went straight to the exit and walked out. They went to Downtown Disney, got Aly a treat and went back home. Spenser could have easily walked in and out, they live minutes from Disneyland, their level of pass gives them free parking privilege. Instead he stayed in the parks for hours to infect thousands of park goers and cast members he claims are friends.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Look, Lalo. For $300 + $20 shipping right there in cash, I was told I would get a limited edition 1 of 1, the ONLY neon green, Best Life & Beyond hoodie (delivered around 4th of July - perfect hoodie season). Regardless, how you feel about their videos and them - it is a good investment. 😃 (J/K about the sweatshirt.)

After sobering up this morning (and swearing off cocktails+ blackjack and replacing it with the positive influence of K-Pop) for the rest of April, I think they are both equally awful people still…but for different reasons.

While pretending to be pleasant in a brief conversation off camera, outside of Disneyland, this morning I can’t help but think of Jeremy777 and all those lonely people that they both PREY on and how they are OK with receiving “Super Chat” after “Super Chat” from them - when being nice costs “nothing” and they manipulate those people by never responding to them unless they “Super Chat” including a “quick like” when they leave hundreds of positive comments in their videos. It’s not cool and it 100% makes them Grifters because how they play their audience.

Finally, It dawned on me who Spencer reminds me of! It is “Billy Mitchell” of the documentary “King of Kong: A Fistful of Quarters”. In the sense, that Billy Mitchell always has a calculated plan and uses others to bring the plan to life. Like the idea to sublease from Adam to “socially climb” and increase their views - that had to be 100% Spencer’s plan. Katie probably never wanted to live in that setup to begin with (doesn’t excuse her behavior to management or neighbors).

I think Katie is definitely the “Pinky” (Pinky & Brain reference) and continuously goes with the plan and most always botches it either by ignorance or by letting her true personality shine.

I would love to see the text conversations between Katie and Spencer immediately following the Columbia incident and how he coached her on “what to say”/“what not to say” to security. Spencer is a coward and most likely wanted our Plaid Hero to suffer extreme circumstances- so he would never have to back-up the Bull talk.

Sorry for the long rant. I will refocus and get back to promoting the Columbia incident to others shortly.
i can get on board with this. the way Katie didn’t understand what the word “grifters” meant and then all of a sudden is trying to use the definition in an insulting DM? the way he clearly coached her about ‘virtue signaling’ so she kept dropping it in those stories? (Spencer also probably seems like someone that has strong opinions about “cancel culture” and we’ll see how long it takes her to start using that term too)

• Heart
Reactions: 24
My mother is a narcissist and has BPD. It took me moving far away from her to get out from under her influence. She was diagnosed 20 years ago and she is on heavy psych meds. My father enabled her because if he dared say no she would threaten to leave him or would flaunt a new affair.

KT reminds me of my mother. I bet Spencer is like my father, scared she'll leave him so he backs her up no matter what.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
If you truly love your significant other, how do you let them do that long of an Instagram Story rant on Thursday afternoon - without asking them to take a deep breath or even telling them to give you their phone and making them rewatch some of what they put up.

Unless, you are clearly in “every man for himself” mode, as the other Disneyland thread is exploding and knowing you might be shortly facing serious consequences, and what truly is more important for you is your perception in the eyes of Disney Management and the Disney Vlogging community?

If so, maybe you take the approach of letting all the blame land squarely on Katie - so you can somehow exonerate yourself later by pointing to these acts of her being solo initiatives.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
i can get on board with this. the way Katie didn’t understand what the word “grifters” meant and then all of a sudden is trying to use the definition in an insulting DM? the way he clearly coached her about ‘virtue signaling’ so she kept dropping it in those stories? (Spencer also probably seems like someone that has strong opinions about “cancel culture” and we’ll see how long it takes her to start using that term too)
Her damning troll comments examples were so lame. One guy wrote one word: Grifters. She didn’t blur out his avatar or name because she wanted her Stan’s to retaliate on her behalf. That was her point of posting those, not for proof of harassment, but revenge.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
Has anyone else seen KT’s Instagram stories where she shows mini jars of jam? She says they're mini jars, but with those King Kong paws of hers, I reckon they could be full-size jars.

• Haha
Her damning troll comments examples were so lame. One guy wrote one word: Grifters. She didn’t blur out his avatar or name because she wanted her Stan’s to retaliate on her behalf. That was her point of posting those, not for proof of harassment, but revenge.
Can't she be banned on IG for that? If you do that on YT your channel will be gone. YT is so strict about it that commentary/gossip/news channels always have a disclaimer to not harass the subject of the video.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
If you truly love your significant other, how do you let them do that long of an Instagram Story rant on Thursday afternoon - without asking them to take a deep breath or even telling them to give you their phone and making them rewatch some of what they put up.

Unless, you are clearly in “every man for himself” mode, as the other Disneyland thread is exploding and knowing you might be shortly facing serious consequences, and what truly is more important for you is your perception in the eyes of Disney Management and the Disney Vlogging community?

If so, maybe you take the approach of letting all the blame land squarely on Katie - so you can somehow exonerate yourself later by pointing to these acts of her being solo initiatives.
He probably encouraged her, they are not going to back down on their story or admit any wrongdoing in this situation. Pathologic liars have to keep the lie going or admit fault. They are doubling down on the lie. KT is taking all the heat, but Spenser is hyping her up and hiding from the spotlight as she is the more boisterous of the two. He gets his message across, she takes all the blame. His hands are clean.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
He probably encouraged her, they are not going to back down on their story or admit any wrongdoing in this situation. Pathologic liars have to keep the lie going or admit fault. They are doubling down on the lie. KT is taking all the heat, but Spenser is hyping her up and hiding from the spotlight as she is the more boisterous of the two. He gets his message across, she takes all the blame. His hands are clean.
Also interesting to note how she referred to Spencer as “boyfriend” and not by name in the suicide rant.

• Heart
Don’t forget promo code “KATIE20” will get you 20% off your next “For The Lively” backpack 🎒 purchase!

“For The Lively” where international craftsmanship is combined with vegan leather to bring you the most impractically sized backpacks that you never knew how much you needed.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Don’t forget promo code “KATIE20” will get you 20% off your next “For The Lively” backpack 🎒 purchase!

“For The Lively” where international craftsmanship is combined with vegan leather to bring you the most impractically sized backpacks that you never knew how much you needed.
That dang backpack weighs more than I do! 😂

• Haha

This.

When you are standing next to a raging dumpster fire you're going to appear quite normal next to it. Spencer has been playing that role for a long time, IMO. A loving, caring partner would not be okay sitting back witnessing their SO spiral like this. Kinda reminds me "Littlefinger" from GOT, just lurking behind and pulling the crazy strings on his puppet. Waiting for the rant on "cancel culture" as @dramalt touched on to be the next buzz words Spencer teaches his pupil.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.