Best Life & Beyond #100 Still featuring Spencer and some other guy's wife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Got a strange vibe…how they were wording everything about the house. Not buying it…that’s a rental.

Spencer opens with, “we’re at the new space” not “we bought a house” 🤷‍♂️

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Jesus…Do they think we believe that they bought a house…in THIS economy? Where the duck did all this furniture come from? Is this a furnished rental? An Airbnb? They love to entertain? YA’LL DONT HAVE ANY FRIENDS.

Pay attention to the part where they are showing off this 8-seat table. It’s giving SPENCER HAS NEVER LAID EYES ON THIS TABLE OR THE CHAIRS. You can film whatever garden, backyard, patio, bbq, or pool you want…THIS SPOT IS NOT YOURS. IT’S SCREAMING IKEA SHOWROOM. What happened? Feeling left out since Adam ACTUALLY bought a house in Florida?

Not to mention these two who LOVE to flex are not acting like people who have made a major life decision together. They are going through the grifting motions.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
It's an old looking house, even they admit it's a fixer-upper. Old-ass light fixtures and popcorn ceilings, this home must have been built in the 80s or 90s. I wonder has the roof of the home ever been replaced? Roofs don't last forever and will cost a tit ton of money to fix. Home maintenance is expensive.

How can they afford to buy a home in this economy with YouTube money only? Unless they're getting help or bullshitting that they bought it, I don't see this working out.

Mortgage payments, increased utilities, property taxes, insurance, maintenance, and they want to fix it up? I've got 2 words for them:

HOUSE POOR

They finally admit it. They wear sunglasses because they're bleeping ugly...
Screenshot (191).png

• Haha
Reactions: 20
It's an old looking house, even they admit it's a fixer-upper. Old-ass light fixtures and popcorn ceilings, this home must have been built in the 80s or 90s. I wonder has the roof of the home ever been replaced? Roofs don't last forever and will cost a tit ton of money to fix. Home maintenance is expensive.

How can they afford to buy a home in this economy with YouTube money only? Unless they're getting help or bullshitting that they bought it, I don't see this working out.

Mortgage payments, increased utilities, property taxes, insurance, maintenance, and they want to fix it up? I've got 2 words for them:

HOUSE POOR

They finally admit it. They wear sunglasses because they're bleeping ugly...
View attachment 2845386
They probably applied for Section 8

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Based on how disappointed they seemed to be moving out of the Anacrapa, the new digs must be a huge downgrade 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Remember these are the same people that couldn’t afford a side of ranch, new mics or a watch battery…

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
So they claim to have "owned" this house for a while. If so, why wouldn't they do some work on it before they moved in with all their "brand new" furniture?
Looks like this house hasn't been touched since the '70's.
Make this make sense.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
It’s clearly a townhouse. You can tell by the size of the backyard alone….

• Heart
there is zero chance they purchased a new home in OC in this economy/housing market when spencer rarely ever works anymore and KT is unemployed. they never even once mention in the video that they bought the house

it's 100% a rental and based on the cheap and gaudy looking furniture, was likely pre-furnished

• Heart
Out of their last 100 videos, I’d seen seven in part or in whole. But I feel compelled to see the “new home” video to exercise my bullshit detector. I’ll let you all know what part of it is not bullshit.

• Haha
  • Heart
Maybe they moved back to Anaheim.
I was really hoping they would move into Adam’s new home in Celebration, Florida. Like a full circle moment that breaks Disney Vlogger internet. Oh well.

My guess is they saw news recently about squatting and thought they would give that a try.

Speaking of Anaheim, I just arrived myself to do some park hopping this weekend. Does anyone know how the Spring Break crowds have been? I haven’t see any updates from BL&B regarding that.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
It's all bullshit. There is no forthright attempt to explain their new home. The "house" tableau is 100% deception.

"This is our gift basket from when we closed." Meanwhile, a search of the Orange County Grantor/Grantee index for "Edmonds Spencer" gives no results. Likewise, no results for any "Slockbower" at all. So WTF closed? Their bank account? Their window of opportunity? Their feeble minds to reality? Because it doesn't appear to have been an escrow in the County of Orange, State of California, vesting fee title in real property to either of them.

Also, that doesn't look like a house to me. That's a townhouse front door, townhouse garage, townhouse "dining room" (scoff), townhouse "back yard" (double scoff), townhouse "fireplace" (pathetic, and they are going to "redo" it? Absurd). The dimensions of the rooms and low ceilings and cheap fixtures all scream, "dippy two-story North O.C. townhouse".

If they were being forthright, they would show us the profile of their dream "house".
---
Also, Brah looks like he's about to have a heart attack. Stop drinking liquor.
---
People are rarely vague on accident.
---
"Our life is way better than yours, but we're totally vague and secretive about every little last bit of it." STFU & GTFOH.
---
"We're not ahunred percent sure" how long we have lived here. WTF?
---
Am I being too harsh? Maybe Spen-gali convinced some O.C. homeowner to move out of their house and sell it to them with insufficient income and low credit (based on their apparent inability to even get a Disney branded Chase credit card; treble scoff), with a zero-interest wraparound mortgage. It's possible.
---
Bad liars don't realize that other people can tell when they are dancing around the truth, trying to avoid it. It's pretty obvious. Telling the truth is easy. You don't need to stumble around with your words to get there.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Them not using this opportunity to show off their “owned” “house” and all “amenities” and “furniture” they already “purchased”, and rub it in tattlers faces seems unexpected. Something is fishy and I’m not referring to their hygiene.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Ain’t no way someone buys a house without using the phrase, ‘we bought a house.’. I have bought and sold many houses over my lifetime and have never said, ‘I got a house.’ Buying a home is such an arduous task and such a monumental one if like Katie, you’ve never owned property before, that it would give off a whole different vibe than the one they’re putting off.

I have always thought Spencer might have a lot of money saved from working for a lot of years and being such a tight ass. But I think even he isnt stupid enough to buy a home with a woman who is still legally married to someone else.

Further, there’s no way KT and Spencer actually picked out that furniture. It seemed to surprise them. ’Look honey! The chair swivels!’ There would also be some story about shopping for it that KT wouldn’t be able to shut up about.

Fully believe this is another investment property from Mama Emmons that they are being allowed to rent. I think the couch swap is a clue. Mama Emmons picked out the couches in the house, and she wants their couch from the apartment cause it fits in Malibu.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.