Best Life & Beyond #100 Still featuring Spencer and some other guy's wife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As we hit our own TL milestone…..does it feel like some bullying or pooooor KT posts are coming soon? She has to be starting a slow boil very very soon and needs to poke her few remaining stans to show her some love and sympathy 🤮 Or I will double down for some mystery posts of a day out with friends and it’s either a one and done appearance by some rando or a picture of an inanimate object with an ooey gooey caption of how wonderful their circle of friends is now

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
As we hit our own TL milestone…..does it feel like some bullying or pooooor KT posts are coming soon? She has to be starting a slow boil very very soon and needs to poke her few remaining stans to show her some love and sympathy 🤮 Or I will double down for some mystery posts of a day out with friends and it’s either a one and done appearance by some rando or a picture of an inanimate object with an ooey gooey caption of how wonderful their circle of friends is now
Maybe time for another….ask me anything…on IG!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Congrats Tattle Life! 100th thread ❤🤣
Screenshot_20240219_134516_Instagram.jpg

---
Screenshot_20240219_141945_YouTube.jpg

They actually filmed this sign on Dylans vlog...😅 This is what the sign should have said...

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
How would she know about the security in theme parks around the world??? They go to Disneyland seven days a week, Knotts and Universal only on Halloween, and WDW every 3 yrs. Katie pretending to be a world traveler, she can’t even make it to Target across the street from her apartment.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Her present circle of friends now are the ones that live rent free in her head.
No one would dare risk their reputation to be seen with this toxic duo.
Spencer is her best (only) friend. She uses him for a father figure.
He loves his constant mansplaining to her. And she loves listening to all his "worldly knowledge". Most of the time....................she tunes him out!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Going back to the last thread.
How Pig Fella describes ice cream.
I just can’t get over how stupid she is! 🍦o_O
IMG_9987.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Going back to the last thread.
How Pig Fella describes ice cream.
I just can’t get over how stupid she is! 🍦o_O
View attachment 2768380
She thinks writing like this makes her appear cute, funny, and endearing. Newsflash KT, it doesn't. It's pathetic. You are an almost middle-aged adult trying to sound like a 4th grader. Time to grow up...

#failuretolaunch

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Magic Journeys posted dinner with friends and BLAB are alone at Costco putting everyone to sleep

1708395497002.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Magic Journeys posted dinner with friends and BLAB are alone at Costco putting everyone to sleep

View attachment 2768403
Remember..they chose this reality 😅
I bet BLAB rarely comes up in conversation. Meanwhile, KT is stalking all of their social media and then posting Instagram quotes pretending that she doesn't care...that must be how one lives their best life 😅

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
So I tried to hate watch the DTD video and when they were in World of Disney and Spence picks up the Darth Vader backpack he calls it feeble. KT goes on to state she has never heard of the word and does not know what it means. Her stupidity never ceases to amaze. Feeble, KT, is what Spence is, take a look. Personally I don't see WAHT he sees in HER. Pretty? Nope. Smart? Nope.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
How would she know about the security in theme parks around the world??? They go to Disneyland seven days a week, Knotts and Universal only on Halloween, and WDW every 3 yrs. Katie pretending to be a world traveler, she can’t even make it to Target across the street from her apartment.
I think that's coming from Dylan. KT does that a lot. Passes off info Spence or someone else tells her as her own thoughts. Dylan likes the security system at Disneyland Paris and Tokyo Disney, and he wishes the American parks would adopt their method.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I think that's coming from Dylan. KT does that a lot. Passes off info Spence or someone else tells her as her own thoughts. Dylan likes the security system at Disneyland Paris and Tokyo Disney, and he wishes the American parks would adopt their method.
I kind of agree with her on this though. When I go to Universal, I put my back through a machine and then pick it up. When I go to Knott's I walk through a detector and walk right in. At Disney I have to remove my bag and let some person go through all my things after going through everyone else's things (gross) and it seems ridiculous. They could easily do what Universal does.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
So I tried to hate watch the DTD video and when they were in World of Disney and Spence picks up the Darth Vader backpack he calls it feeble. KT goes on to state she has never heard of the word and does not know what it means. Her stupidity never ceases to amaze. Feeble, KT, is what Spence is, take a look. Personally I don't see WAHT he sees in HER. Pretty? Nope. Smart? Nope.
You forgot to add…single? Nope. Divorced? Nope. I would love to hear everyone laughing behind Dense’s back for choosing to stick around that situation. He looks like such a fool

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.