Best Life & Beyond #100 Still featuring Spencer and some other guy's wife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
ok, so I skimmed the video....:ROFLMAO:
Saying goodbye to their "BACKYARD"
View attachment 2842218
Then they apparently don't want to mention where they are moving to. Shady AF jackasses. But rest assured, they will be keeping the Malibu place for WHW and home vlogs šŸ˜‚
The comments though...someone thought they were buying a house :ROFLMAO: If these two were buying a house, Kt would be non stop bragging about it.
Oh and they of course have to eat on film :
View attachment 2842226
And at the end of the video, Kt is sitting next to a packed but open moving box so that she can make cupcakes one more time at the apartment :ROFLMAO:
---

this šŸ’Æ!! They just sound a little too sad for moving out of an apartment. Almost as if they are leaving, not by choice. Plus KT's lie about needing more room. They would never just come out and say that rent is going up and they are getting priced out.
I'm sure the other residents are celebrating they don't have to share the community area backyard with a loud mouth and her grandpa lover

• Haha
Reactions: 23
KT saying that she wanted to make cupcakes one last time in that kitchen makes it seem like they will have a crappy kitchen in their next place. Good thing KTs cooking vlogs never took off. And by took off I mean she never did them. I bet Spencer canā€™t wait to have hot plate chicken again.

KT was so depressed she only had one fry on camera.

They also said something about how this will change things with Malibu. But ā€œnot in the way that you thinkā€ in that it wonā€™t change anything about Malibu. Wtf? That had to have been a lie somehow.

I also loved how KT mentioned hanging out in the hot tub with all of her friends and could only mention Dylan. šŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I'm sure the other residents are celebrating they don't have to share the community area backyard with a loud mouth and her grandpa lover
I recall one of the old Malibu vlogs where Spencer was shushing her to keep her voice down, because his upstairs neighbor had a baby. KT will always be THAT neighbor wherever she goes.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
IMG_7251.jpeg

Dale: lets take a thumbnail. Waitā€¦why is a uhaul parking in our driveway?
Paula: oh dear. I think its KT.
Dale: what the hell Paula! They are not staying hereā€¦again.
Paula: I think they got kicked out. No one wants to help them. I really dont want them here either butā€¦
Dale: Let me call Charlie

• Haha
Reactions: 21
If they did buy a place, there will soon be an entry under their names as grantee in the county grantor/grantee index. Iā€™d be shocked.
---
Which document could be obtained by the public to see the address of such purchased parcel of real property.

Reactions: 16
I also call bullshit on them claiming they always knew this Irvine place was temporary. Sure, in the sense that it was a rental maybe. But KT talked about that place like it was her dream house when they moved in. And she and Spencer went on and on about all the content theyā€™d be able to film there.

They had no clue it would be the beginning of the end. All through their own actions.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
HALLELUJAH.jpg

---
They also said something about how this will change things with Malibu. But ā€œnot in the way that you thinkā€ in that it wonā€™t change anything about Malibu. Wtf? That had to have been a lie somehow.
I laughed when KT said they "will keep that place" like they had ownership of the Malibu apt.

KT, you've got ZERO rights to that apartment. Spencer too, it's not his. Only his mother, and I believe her brother, gets to decide who "keeps" it. But go on, keep pretending it's yours. I appreciate the comedy.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.