Best Life & Beyond #100 Still featuring Spencer and some other guy's wife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dramatization:

Spence: "Mummy, the Irvine Co. wants $3,200 per month to renew our lease."

Mother: "duck no. You're moving to that dump condo I bought in Anaheim with the crappy little kitchen, I'm canceling your Chevron card, and buying you an OCTA pass. KT can buy her own. It's cheaper if you're welfare."

Spence: "OK mummy, as long as you don't revoke the trust.."

• Haha
Reactions: 23
there is zero chance they purchased a new home in OC in this economy/housing market when spencer rarely ever works anymore and KT is unemployed. they never even once mention in the video that they bought the house

it's 100% a rental and based on the cheap and gaudy looking furniture, was likely pre-furnished
do we know he’s not working much? Is that something they’ve been bitching about?

I was blocked everywhere after the rise of Griftbuster so just kinda forgot about BLAB and TL until a friend told me they bought a house. 100k+ followers maybe bringing in more dough? But more likely mommy got him work or mommy bought a house for her son and his adulterer girlfriend.
---
Disney basically has a right to say you can't bring pot onto their premises or consume it there. Just as they can with alcohol. Even if that is purely to protect their own business interests, although they can make a pretty clear case for a safety need to ban it on their property, especially inside their Parks. If he was smoking on a public street or in a parking lot, that is really dumb and probably also illegal multiple times over just on it's face, without putting the moving vehicle aspect into the equation. And it just looks really bad. The total lack of judgement of any kind by this grown-ass man, father of two, is astonishing.

I'm not suggesting that Four-Tony do this, but wouldn't it have been better to take some edible cannabis along, and pop it in the mouth before getting out of the car? Surely people do this regularly at Disneyland and Disney does, nor has cause to do, anything about it.

This kid is just plain dumb.
I’ve heard it’s quite popular to do mushrooms or pop some psychedelics at Disneyland. But I’m from Wisconsin and we just drink a lot.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
With the power of Google Lens and then doing a simple search, I seemed to have uncovered more details of their new “house”:

IMG_9052.jpeg

EDIT: Oh no! I added the wrong photo and don’t know how to change it.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
That house belongs to them, just like the Irvine apartment had a backyard.
When they did a tour of the Irvine apt...........KT was so excited. She opened the fridge and said "my refrigerator". Opening the cabinets in the kitchen, she said "my cabinets".

If they did indeed "buy" the house.......don't see the excitement. All they did was complain on how tired they were.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
WTF are they going to get a loan for that kind of money? Do you now how hard it is to get a conventional mortgage being self-employed? Especially a questionable "business" like that. What bank would underwrite either or both them today?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Ok, just finished the Craptastic new home vlog. I came to the conclusion :

THEY DID NOT BUY A HOUSE!

It's more like an opportunity were forced to move and this was the best option for two people who CANNOT AFFORD to buy a house on their own.
hmm, the acting skills in this one 😅
Oh we did not get video of them eating. Instead they raved about a Baskin Robbins ice cream that they just had to have for working so hard. :ROFLMAO: How hard did you work when you hired movers...😂😅:ROFLMAO:
Screenshot (21).png

HIRED MOVERS FOR THIS :
Screenshot (24).png

AND THIS :
Screenshot (25).png

:ROFLMAO:😅😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
WTF are they going to get a loan for that kind of money? Do you now how hard it is to get a conventional mortgage being self-employed? Especially a questionable "business" like that. What bank would underwrite either or both them today?
Something nefarious is afoot.

• Heart
  • Wow
Oh again, THEY DID NOT BUY A HOUSE!

Exhibit A:
Screenshot (26).png

They talk about how much it cost for them to move out of the place with Adam. If you just bought a house, spending thousands of dollars, you would not be talking about how much it cost to break a lease 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Let's see how far she's willing to drive to the Laguna Beach farmers market to give the impression that it's just down the road from their house.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I have wasted so much time of my morning BUT this vlog is so funny :ROFLMAO:
Next up we have the welcome basket from buying a new home. Normal people who bought a house and wanted to brag about it would show something like this:
images.jpg
51ohd+tWKaL._AC_UF894,1000_QL80_.jpg
491d1198e9b017c761c65e793c985c14.jpg

KT'S basket :
Screenshot (27).png

You know she would have posted an actual pic of a basket FULL of stuff if that were the case. It's almost like she is walking around, spots an object and makes up a lie on the spot. As someone would do if they were LYING about buying a house 😅

• Haha
Altruism at its finest here, folks. This might be one of the most irritating things I’ve seen her do. Over “100k” followers, and you think this small, homespun, referral-based moving team requires their permission to give them a shout out on your YouTube channel for a job well done?!

Or ya know, maybe instead you can send zero business their way. I’m sure your good intentions will put food on their table.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Over “100k” followers, and you think this small, homespun, referral-based moving team requires their permission to give them a shout out on your YouTube channel for a job well done?!
They are paranoid that one of us would call and offer them $100 for the address.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Perhaps to lower expenses, they are sharing the new place with other tenants. We all know how all that worked out before.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Haven't watched the video but I trust Tattle, sounds like they didn't buy a house. Also sounds like they don't like their house. I know Adam bought a place, and I believe I read some of their other ex friends did as well. So in BLAB's world when you can no longer afford rent in Irvine, I guess you pretend to buy a place. It's hilarious how controlled they are by a fake image.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
When they did a tour of the Irvine apt...........KT was so excited. She opened the fridge and said "my refrigerator". Opening the cabinets in the kitchen, she said "my cabinets".

If they did indeed "buy" the house.......don't see the excitement. All they did was complain on how tired they were.
I found it odd that they mentioned using a local moving company, but show a U-Haul truck.. Normally when you use a moving company they have their own truck. When you rent a U-Haul and employ 'local' movers it sounds more like they trolled the Home Depot parking lot and grabbed a couple of day laborers from the parking lot. I don't have an issue with that, but FFS be honest.

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.