Best Life & Beyond #100 Still featuring Spencer and some other guy's wife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm just looking forward to watching them move the old couch to Malibu.

I remember Spencer telling the story that the couch there now had to be lifted up and brought in from the beach side over the deck to get it inside. This should be fun!
carry-viralhog.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Ain’t no way someone buys a house without using the phrase, ‘we bought a house.’. I have bought and sold many houses over my lifetime and have never said, ‘I got a house.’ Buying a home is such an arduous task and such a monumental one if like Katie, you’ve never owned property before, that it would give off a whole different vibe than the one they’re putting off.

I have always thought Spencer might have a lot of money saved from working for a lot of years and being such a tight ass. But I think even he isnt stupid enough to buy a home with a woman who is still legally married to someone else.

Further, there’s no way KT and Spencer actually picked out that furniture. It seemed to surprise them. ’Look honey! The chair swivels!’ There would also be some story about shopping for it that KT wouldn’t be able to shut up about.

Fully believe this is another investment property from Mama Emmons that they are being allowed to rent. I think the couch swap is a clue. Mama Emmons picked out the couches in the house, and she wants their couch from the apartment cause it fits in Malibu.

This. All of it. Absosmurfly. How many dramatic extra-Disney videos could they have made on a "were BuYInG a hoUSe" story arc? A fuggin lot. And they just ignored that whole opportunity? No fuggin way.

Probably his mom bought the joint years ago as an investment, and the tenants just moved out, and she has been renting it out for less than she has been paying for their idiotic Irvine money drain.

As for the furniture specifically, it doesn't seem like an organic collection of personal furniture they have accumulated, and it doesn't look like normal furniture people buy new to furnish their new residence. It looks like "furnished apartment" furniture. The kind of junque one might find at say, Goodwill or the Salvation Army.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Proposed Tattle Saturday Discussion:

How big of a downgrade is the Kitchen from the Anacapa apartment unit?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Based on the other cheapy fixtures and sizes of the rooms we have seen, I'm sure that kitchen is a joke too. But so is her "cooking".

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Proposed Tattle Saturday Discussion:

How big of a downgrade is the Kitchen from the Anacapa apartment unit?
The layout is confusing…like where does the refrigerator go? The fact that they didn’t show the kitchen is all you need to know.
IMG_4218.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Oh. And I'm so sure Spin-Sir is about to hang drywall in that garage. They're going to fix that up too? First, sure they are. Second, why would they do that?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Soaking wet and plated in gold, assuming it's all 100% true as they are leading on, it's pathetic that a man, native Californian, no less, closer to 60 than to 50 years old, is so naive and inexperienced about real estate.

They just don't have the air of people who have just completed a home purchase, let alone their first one.

My impression of what occurred, based purely on speculation and tea-leaf reading, and my own not unsubstantial experience and expertise in real estate and real property law, is that his mom owns that place, and it was rented for less than the rent she was coughing up monthly for their Anacrapa Cabana. The tenants vacated. Mom figured it was a better financial deal for her to pay herself rather than to keep throwing money down the Irvine Company rathole for their stupid apartment. So Mom took out a token mortgage on the joint, and that's what she is referring to as "when we closed". And the Mom's idea is probably that KT and Spin-Sir will cover the mortgage and carrying costs. And that will never happen.

We hear much more about KT's family than Spin-Sir's. Is it possible that she owns at least part of the Malibu apartment building? Their "new furniture" looks like the kind of stuff you would put in places like that to rent as "furnished", especially for short-term rentals. If so, good for his mom! But Sit-and-Spin-Sir sure has a long way to go and to grow before he can step into Mom's shoes.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Also, I love how he begins the video by picking up an obviously empty box and moving it four steps. If they had lifted an actual finger to move their own crap, you can bet we would see video bragging of their labor. It does not exist. It did not happen. No sweat was broken on the part of either BLABber in this move. Probably this move has cost them more than their income this year so far. By far. By FAR.
---
And Tony 2x's new name is Four-Twony (like 420).

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Just popped in to leave this here…..
Non-news. I don't use weed and I live in CA but I don't think ripping a couple of bong hits in a private vehicle is that bad and he certainly isn't going to affect anyone the way BLAB has/could have. I'm sorry but homeboy didn't break any rules that I can see. I also don't know who he is so I have no reason to defend him but I'm sick of this cancel tit for dumb reasons.

Reactions: 1
did I read the new title right? a new house! I think they’re taking advantage of California squatting rights since they have a good five years before they will be evicted.

• Haha
If Four-Twony was smoking in his car on Disney property when he posted that bong pic, you can be sure Disney knows exactly what time he got there.

• Wow
Non-news. I don't use weed and I live in CA but I don't think ripping a couple of bong hits in a private vehicle is that bad and he certainly isn't going to affect anyone the way BLAB has/could have. I'm sorry but homeboy didn't break any rules that I can see. I also don't know who he is so I have no reason to defend him but I'm sick of this cancel tit for dumb reasons.
If you're unfamiliar with him, then you're unaware of the backstory. This isn’t about cancel culture.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
ok, I have to watch this moving in video...I hate to give them the view BUT this time I think it will be worth it 😅

I made it 2 seconds in and here is my first observation:
Spencer acts like he is putting the last of the boxes on the shelf...in his SOCKS. This wasn't a staged intro or anything...Dumbass!
Screenshot (19).png

He also says that they are in The New Space...sounds like something a person who is faking buying a house would say :ROFLMAO:
KT "we like this house because it has potential (which means putting in work) NO WAY is she doing ANYTHING to fix this place up. She couldn't even be bothered to finish putting away laundry before she started a Patreon video. The folded clothes were in the background.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
Disney basically has a right to say you can't bring pot onto their premises or consume it there. Just as they can with alcohol. Even if that is purely to protect their own business interests, although they can make a pretty clear case for a safety need to ban it on their property, especially inside their Parks. If he was smoking on a public street or in a parking lot, that is really dumb and probably also illegal multiple times over just on it's face, without putting the moving vehicle aspect into the equation. And it just looks really bad. The total lack of judgement of any kind by this grown-ass man, father of two, is astonishing.

I'm not suggesting that Four-Tony do this, but wouldn't it have been better to take some edible cannabis along, and pop it in the mouth before getting out of the car? Surely people do this regularly at Disneyland and Disney does, nor has cause to do, anything about it.

This kid is just plain dumb.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.