Best Life & Beyond #100 Still featuring Spencer and some other guy's wife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So we watched this vlog today and have a few comments. We have bought and sold many houses over the years and every time we have purchased a home it was incredibly stressful. Not one mention of purchasing a house at all, they would have been going on and on abou tthis. That alone could have been a compelling series of vlogs to watch.

Mortgage for a 745k property with 10% down at 6.2%= $4105
If a townhome or condo HOA dues 300-400 a month
PMI $419
Property Taxes $749
Insurance $2400??
Total: $5074

Broke Life and Beyond does not have that much money, they can't even afford a side of ranch.

Some observations:

Washer a dryer in the garage, smells like a rental to me.

The house seems staged. Our last house we sold we had it staged and everything was white or gray, very neutral. It can take forever to purchase new furniture and appliances, but this place looked well put together by an "adult" for move in day.

I decided to hop on the exercise bike today instead of running. Since I was stuck in one place, I used this time to search for all of the sold homes in Orange County during the last month. During my quick scan, nothing like this house came up.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
KT was clearly depressed about leaving her kitchen and the town of Irvine.

Wherever they have moved is a town far less desirable. I’m not from the area so have no clue.

Also, who on Earth moves into a house with a broken refrigerator? You would’ve discovered that during inspection, asked for $ towards a new fridge, and had one on delivery for the day you took possession. You don’t go for a week waiting for a part.

This sounds more like waiting for a part because you don’t own the fridge and whoever does insists on getting it fixed instead of replaced.

• Heart
  • Haha
funny just last week i posted about all the other bloggers buying houses and suddenly they have a house

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Best Life & Beyond #101 Spencer co-stars with Public Figure Jeremy in “Eskimo Bros OC”

• Haha
Reactions: 17
There's little doubt that they are reacting to high profile Disney vloggers buying houses like the Trackers, Kyle Pallo and of course Adam. They probably felt they need to get on this train, keeping up with the Kardashians, as it were. And with their careful wording, they are renting this new place.

Given the insane property values and rentals in LA and Orange counties, I am going to guess they have moved to the Inland Empire (Riverside/San Bernardino counties) where the cost of living is more affordable. The trade off is a longer commute to the job, at least for most people.

For KT, it means a hour drive to Disneyland and that's maybe why she is down and depressed in the new video. Spencer, however, is a bit stoked showing off his new "office". Given their enemies- Ordinary Adventures and Fresh Baked - do home livestreams/podcasts from more professional looking home studio and don't look like bums on their couch - Spencer is sold on the new place and he probably had to tell KT this is where they are going to live, OC/Malibu gurl or no. And it's not out of the question they received funding assistance from Oma, Henry, Mother Emmons and/or Checkbook.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
There's little doubt that they are reacting to high profile Disney vloggers buying houses like the Trackers, Kyle Pallo and of course Adam. They probably felt they need to get on this train, keeping up with the Kardashians, as it were. And with their careful wording, they are renting this new place.

Given the insane property values and rentals in LA and Orange counties, I am going to guess they have moved to the Inland Empire (Riverside/San Bernardino counties) where the cost of living is more affordable. The trade off is a longer commute to the job, at least for most people.

For KT, it means a hour drive to Disneyland and that's maybe why she is down and depressed in the new video. Spencer, however, is a bit stoked showing off his new "office". Given their enemies- Ordinary Adventures and Fresh Baked - do home livestreams/podcasts from more professional looking home studio and don't look like bums on their couch - Spencer is sold on the new place and he probably had to tell KT this is where they are going to live, OC/Malibu gurl or no. And it's not out of the question they received funding assistance from Oma, Henry, Mother Emmons and/or Checkbook.
Inland Empire were my thoughts exactly. KT is clearly unhappy with the new place, and you KNOW they'd be dropping the name ("O.C.," "Malibu, or even "Anaheim") if they could. It also seems forced; liking Anacrapa - especially the location - was one of those rare things that they at least seemed honest about.

Doesn't KT even list "OC" and "Malibu" as locations in her Instagram? If so, it'll be interesting if she changes that soon.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Spencer, however, is a bit stoked showing off his new "office". Given their enemies- Ordinary Adventures and Fresh Baked - do home livestreams/podcasts from more professional looking home studio and don't look like bums on their couch - Spencer is sold on the new place and he probably had to tell KT this is where they are going to live, OC/Malibu gurl or no. And it's not out of the question they received funding assistance from Oma, Henry, Mother Emmons and/or Checkbook.
If this is a rental these crooks might film more at home and try to write off the rent as an expense (studio for production).

• Haha
Reactions: 11
This is the type of place I interpret it to be, based on the video: https://www.zillow.com/homedetails/1774-W-Greenleaf-Ave-Anaheim-CA-92801/25346015_zpid/ Smaller though, and not as clean and fresh. Maybe in a better area. Maybe not.

So they want us to believe they put about one-fiddy down, and are paying about $5,000 per month? As I said last week, that's highly unlikely, and I'm rotflmao if it's true.
That’s at least 30 years older than their place. Which means less quality for the money because they don’t build for longevity the way they used to.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Dramatization of KT and Spence hiring their "likea self-made team" moving company:

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Them not using this opportunity to show off their “owned” “house” and all “amenities” and “furniture” they already “purchased”, and rub it in tattlers faces seems unexpected. Something is fishy and I’m not referring to their hygiene.
Exactly. How many videos forty apartments ago did we have to hear the explanation about buying a new couch and that whole saga????
---
How does that work….Im honestly asking here. I have bought several homes in my marriage of 30 years and my husband and I always go through the qualifying process together. How does this work is someone os a) unemployed
b) legally married to someone else
Also, if she is somehow on the mortgage…what claim does her X now have on it?
In conclusion ….its bs and it’s his Mom’s dumpy investment with weird retirement home furnishings. This was probably the only way she could get them the heck out of the Bu long term

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Their living room…
IMG_4221.jpeg

Them decorating a 10x10 room:
Katie: What should we put over there?
Spencer: Probably a couch.
Katie: And over there?
Spencer: Another couch.
Katie: How about over there?
Spencer: A chair the size of a couch.

• Haha
The 2 Grifters are on Troll Patrol's latest video. It is a short segment.
they had a round-about way of saying they were only sleeping on the mattress on the floor at the Anacrapa. KT says they are wanting to get a bed bed (KT's words, not mine :ROFLMAO: )
Spencer is fluent in KT talk and he says that she means a frame/headboard for the mattress.
I once slept on a mattress on the floor... at the age of 19 when my bf (now husband) and I had our first apartment and didn't have much, lol.
But interesting for gramps and his married girlfriend. To each their own 😅

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
The Husband Petitioner (not Ex Husband, as far as I know), probably would not have any claim to a newly-purchased home at this point, even if KT herself somehow managed to earn the money to pay for it in cash from her own labor (lol), and took fee title to it in her own name (lolz). The marital community likely ended when he filed for divorce, if not before.

We have all known for a long time that the normal laws of economics in Sothern California in 2024 do not apply to BLAB. Something, or someone, seems to be filling the gap between BLAB's apparent income potential given their apparent work output, and the economy of real life.
---
Their living room…
View attachment 2846769
Them decorating a 10x10 room:
Katie: What should we put over there?
Spencer: Probably a couch.
Katie: And over there?
Spencer: Another couch.
Katie: How about over there?
Spencer: A chair the size of a couch.

And a little table behind the second couch, to put stuff on. Don't forget that!
---
WTF house has a 10x10 living room? Or whatever it's size. !2 x 12? It's miniscule. And that fuggin' "dining room"? That's a 'breakfast nook'. It's way too small for a table of six, especially given the girth of BLAB and their "friends".

Also, where's our Disneyland Rose? I guess it got leaf behind because she totally planted it in their "back yard" in Irvine. Right?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
4 Tony here. My cousin said they looked familiar when they picked him and his friends up to help move. They were at Home Depot but told us to meet at Mcd‘s. They even gave them Disneyland 100 shirts that still had tags.
IMG_3642.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Show me one municipality in the Country of Orange, or in the state of California for that matter, which would allow like a 10' setback between the house and wall in the back yard. I'm not saying that it's impossible on that basis, or that such lots with actual houses don't exist, but it's highly unlikely with that meagre strip of 'yard' they are plotzing over, that it exists with a house on it, in a neighborhood they could afford even with significant (like over a million bucks down) financial assistance. Again, it screams "townhouse". Which is fine. But a townhouse is about as similar to an actual house, as pizza is to fish sticks.

Why do I even care? I hate the culture of casual deception which BLAB represents. They think they are so clever at lying, and nobody can call them on it, and that's what they call a best life. It's philosophically, morally, and economically repugnant to me.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Show me one municipality in the Country of Orange, or in the state of California for that matter, which would allow like a 10' setback between the house and wall in the back yard. I'm not saying that it's impossible on that basis, or that such lots with actual houses don't exist, but it's highly unlikely with that meagre strip of 'yard' they are plotzing over, that it exists with a house on it, in a neighborhood they could afford even with significant (like over a million bucks down) financial assistance. Again, it screams "townhouse". Which is fine. But a townhouse is about as similar to an actual house, as pizza is to fish sticks.

Why do I even care? I hate the culture of casual deception which BLAB represents. They think they are so clever at lying, and nobody can call them on it, and that's what they call a best life. It's philosophically, morally, and economically repugnant to me.
Coming soon...
Screenshot_20240330_180748_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.