Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tom Wambsgans

VIP Member
If KT & Spence bought a house in Southern California in this market with interest rates where they are, I’m 100% quitting my job on Monday and starting a widely-loathed YouTube channel and will find the first available government program I’m able to abuse and start abusing it immediately.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46

UncleLester

VIP Member
I could see this scenario during the Q&A:

Student: “Stage Manager sounds like an incredibly demanding job with having to be on set throughout the entire production. What do you do to keep your work/life balance?”

Spencer: “While my Stage Manager career is vital to society, I don’t let it define my identity.

Outside of work, I am an active member of a “50 and Older” Graffiti Gang called TCF aka The Chosen Few aka The City’s Finest.

Additionally, I take some other guy’s wife to Disneyland three or four times a week and once there we make videos.

When not on set/tagging a box car/adultering, I also cosplay at my Mom’s short term rental property in Malibu and watch my favorite YouTube series: Dani.702.”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45

mad TEA party

VIP Member
Just think, this BLAB thread started back in 2021. We all came here because we recognized the lying grifters that they are. I never dreamed just how far these two would fall from their pedestal. Mostly from their own lies and stupidity!
BLAB delusions vs. Reality:
Ocean front property in Malibu = mommy's house
Drives a Mercedes = an actual hooptie
Occupation: nurse = dog groomer? medical office? Too many lies to know for sure
Buys so much Disney merch = returns it or Ebay store
We have so many friends = Pixar Charlie, Henry, stan Cheryl, KT's teddy bears
EX friends ( all Disney vloggers) = we chose this reality
Attacked on Columbia = plaid hero called them a grifter
Vlogging is harder than nursing by farrr = clearly, she has never been a nurse :mad:
*My personal favorite:
We have flown first class before = then is in awe of the real silverware ( obvious that she has never sat in first class before)
This list barely scratches the surface but I think Princess Nite was the nail in the coffin. All they have left are the loyal Stan's and they can't even do that right.
KT and Spencer, how is KARMA treating you? 😅 From your current videos, WELL DESERVED!!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 42

BusyMum68

VIP Member
Good morning fellow Tattlers and happy Sunday from the future!!!!!

Remember when KKKT2.0 started wearing all that bling and we were positive she was raiding Oma's jewellery box????

Well, thanks to an eagle-eyed friend and a bit of vomit-inducing looking at old vlogs please feast your eyes on the comparison below:

First picture is from KKKT2.0's IG story of taking Oma out yesterday.
Second pic is from the vlog New Hidden Holiday foods discovered at Disneyland from December last year.

She really is despicable.

Omasring.png

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 41

Tom Wambsgans

VIP Member
“Remember, class. If you wanna get ahead in this business, faux leather jackets are your friend. They are a sign that you are an elder, and you command respect.”

”Now, class - if you’ll turn around, you’ll see a young woman in a 3XL Disneyland crewneck sweatshirt storying this whole session. That’s what I go home to each night. That’s what this jacket can get you if you play your cards right. And like any great Hollywood love story, she’s married to someone else. So, uh…yeah. I’d say I’m doing pretty well.”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41

Lalo Salamanca

VIP Member
Regardless of our differences, I'm willing to set them aside and offer BLAB some help. It seems like they are struggling to come up with new places to explore for the channel, so here are a few suggestions that I feel are right up their alley:

1. Cape Disappointment State Park in Washington.
2. Boring, Oregon.
3. Ding Dong, Texas.
4. Normal, Illinois.
5. Dummer, New Hampshire.
6. Why, Arizona.
7. Embarrass, Minnesota.
8. Bacon Level, Alabama.
9. Burnout, Alabama.
10. Cookietown, Oklahoma.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39