Best Life & Beyond #100 Still featuring Spencer and some other guy's wife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Will we look back years from now and realize that this was the golden era of BL&B message board commentary?

When they had made bad decisions time and time again, were basically isolated from the rest of the Disney content creators, but didn’t quite yet throw in the towel and kept trying to entertain us multiple times a week?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Thumbnail: “Balboa fun zone arcade is back!”

Person who doesn’t live near Newport Beach and has no idea what/where the Balboa fun zone arcade is: “Wtf is the Balboa fun zone arcade?!”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Thumbnail: “Balboa fun zone arcade is back!”

Person who doesn’t live near Newport Beach and has no idea what/where the Balboa fun zone arcade is: “Wtf is the Balboa fun zone arcade?!”
Was the Balboa Fun Zone visit the big secret that they were hyping up on the last “What’s Happening Wednesday”?

If so, I now completely understand Spencer not wanting to get too excited in advance.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Just checked and was not surprised, almost 30 hours and not still no sound at the beginning of the Video. They must be still working on fixing the "small sound issue".
As KT said they are a one man show, they have no help, no team, no moderators and KT does nothing but uses her fake profiles to write positive comments on their vlogs and troll other vloggers.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Everyone in the country knows about Disneyland.

A few percent of people in Orange County know (or care) about the Balboa funzone.

These two love to pretend to be real.....
but instead they insist on trying to project this affluent lifestyle that just doesn't connect with people. It's easy to grift off Disney. It's not so easy to grift off of people who are actually affluent.

Good luck with your Newport pivot.
🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I'm not sure what's happening with them... They claim not to be the channel for those seeking only positivity and vow to be honest, yet they neglect to mention that Balboa, quite possibly the most touristy place in Orange County, comes with inflated prices, dreadful parking, and an overpowering odor of urine due to the drunken patrons from the bars at night who relieve themselves all over the area.
---
Was the Balboa Fun Zone visit the big secret that they were hyping up on the last “What’s Happening Wednesday”?
I believe it could be due to the excessive effort he's investing in that damn thumbnail. 😳 Unbelievable

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30

If so, I now completely understand Spencer not wanting to get too excited in advance.
We haven't seen a reopening of this magnitude since Disneyland reopened after that super annoying pandemic.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
two things that stood out in the Fun Zone video...

They eat pizza AGAIN..and plain cheese at that :ROFLMAO:
Screenshot (5).png

Which one is worse? The parent that just lets the kid climb up the machine or Spencer, who continues to roll the ball the entire time the kid is climbing?? WTF!
Screenshot (6).png

---
ok two more... 😅

KT wears this for like half the video....
Screenshot (8).png

And apparently Spencer's life goal is this LED worth 8500 tickets. I guess this is what you strive for when you want to be part of the rich and famous club but only have the budget of a teenager living off of his parents 😂
Screenshot (9).png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
two things that stood out in the Fun Zone video...

They eat pizza AGAIN..and plain cheese at that :ROFLMAO:
View attachment 2822799

Which one is worse? The parent that just lets the kid climb up the machine or Spencer, who continues to roll the ball the entire time the kid is climbing?? WTF!
View attachment 2822808
---
ok two more... 😅

KT wears this for like half the video....
View attachment 2822827

And apparently Spencer's life goal is this LED worth 8500 tickets. I guess this is what you strive for when you want to be part of the rich and famous club but only have the budget of a teenager living off of his parents 😂
View attachment 2822834
I personally like the unwashed hair that is greasy to the point it stays in the shape from her sunglasses holding it back. She’s just so nasty.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Spencer's portrayal of Patrick this year seemed off; his tone conveyed a sense of reluctance, almost as if he were embarrassed to be obliged to perform. Comparing it to last year's vlog, it's evident that he has lost his enthusiasm for the Patrick thing.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.