Best Life & Beyond #100 Still featuring Spencer and some other guy's wife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
BL&B: “We hate how crowded the parks are all of the time now.”

ALSO BL&B: “The reservation system that limits the amount of people that can visit the parks each day needs to be abolished.”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Their complaints are valid, actually. Disney is too crowded for them to do antics like this like they used to. It is a crying shame.
53C19741-6682-451B-8FA5-F30C8E746384.jpeg
84179A76-2AE9-4402-88E4-F7CD51F5587E.jpeg
E5463A63-E01B-43DE-915E-622A68DE0FE8.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
Translation: We hate how "crowded" the parks are because we want to continue to come here everyday to grift without having families, who are making memories, get in our way 😡

• Heart
  • Haha
Translation: We’re forever bound to this place due to our financial dependency on it. The park experience is getting worse, so that makes it even more of a slog for us to have to go all the time.

We‘re trying to go less cuz we hate it, and film videos elsewhere - but you guys don’t really watch those. So, we will continue to go every week as usual, but please expect more complaining cuz it’s totally a drag to be there as often as we are.

• Heart
  • Haha
I get really sick of hearing them moan and groan and whine and complain about having two kids!
I have four kids. Our twins are three years younger than our oldest and our surprise came eight years later.
We went to Disneyland often, as well as Knott's, Sea World and SD Wild Animal Park. We took road trips across the country in our van. Our twins were 18 months when they hiked to the emerald pools in Zion.
My husband was a police officer back then and I often felt like a single mom during vacations and holidays. I was even PTA president for two years when the youngest was born.
I never had a nanny but did daycare for two different siblings' kids.
My house was reasonably clean.
Two of my kids also got speech therapy through their school for free.
We never had date nights or days without the kids until the older ones were in high school.
Now we have two grandkids that are the apples of our eye. And they are not put on social media by their parents.
Raising kids is not that hard if you are not selfish people looking for attention.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
^ I think this last post was supposed to be for the Slacker thread. Good on you for getting through all that and everything being much better, and the Slackers suck.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
^ I think this last post was supposed to be for the Slacker thread. Good on you for getting through all that and everything being much better, and the Slackers suck.
I read it and also immediately thought it was about the Trackers..haha

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Top three things BLAB should do instead of going to Balboa for the 100th time:

1. Battery for Spencer’s watch
2. New mics or clip for the mics which ever is cheaper
3. 0.50 ranch with every pizza

1710642923419.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
*checks calendar* So we're 3 1/2 months into 2024, and so far, they have been to ZERO new places. But in that one vlog, KT said she want to travel more and go to new destinations. They are SEVERELY lacking in that respect.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
*checks calendar* So we're 3 1/2 months into 2024, and so far, they have been to ZERO new places. But in that one vlog, KT said she want to travel more and go to new destinations. They are SEVERELY lacking in that respect.
Soon….
IMG_6693.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I wonder if they are actually going to move to Newport?
Seems like they are trying to transition into a team that covers south OC. This would fit right into their delusional of grandeur.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I get really sick of hearing them moan and groan and whine and complain about having two kids!
Are you talking about Henry and Mother Owens?

If you think their moan and groan is bad about their kids, you definitely shouldn’t ask them their thoughts on the TSA @ the Airport!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I wonder if they are actually going to move to Newport?
Seems like they are trying to transition into a team that covers south OC. This would fit right into their delusional of grandeur.
They could likely afford to rent a bedroom somewhere in Newport Beach. If a family member or friend of theirs had a place there, they'd probably already be trying to give the impression that they own a place there, just like they do in Malibu. Remember that time they started a vlog at a Newport apartment complex? :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.