Best Life & Beyond #100 Still featuring Spencer and some other guy's wife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Spencer's portrayal of Patrick this year seemed off; his tone conveyed a sense of reluctance, almost as if he were embarrassed to be obliged to perform. Comparing it to last year's vlog, it's evident that he has lost his enthusiasm for the Patrick thing.
One can only hope that is the case.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Spencer's portrayal of Patrick this year seemed off; his tone conveyed a sense of reluctance, almost as if he were embarrassed to be obliged to perform. Comparing it to last year's vlog, it's evident that he has lost his enthusiasm for the Patrick thing.
He must have used all of his enthusiasm for the Fun Zone…I should have tallied up the RAD and SO COOL comments…

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
And they are back at Disneyland. Despite their nonstop complaints that DL "lost its magic" and it "sucks" now (per KT), despite the excursions to Newport Beach and Laguna Beach (resulting in feeble view counts), despite their stated intention of doing less Disney, they have returned to Walt's Magic Kingdom as they always do.

A5F1DD3B-5CF0-44B3-8599-441A0CF2C29F.gif

• Haha
  • Heart
I am soooo mortified for them! I think it’s time to retire this costume/character, cause it’s kinda creepy!! Looks like KT’s looking for the exit, I know I would be 🤭

IMG_3791.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
I imagine the below body language in the photo is very similar to when Spencer first saw Katie on Periscope and hunted her down:

IMG_8900.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
I am soooo mortified for them! I think it’s time to retire this costume/character, cause it’s kinda creepy!! Looks like KT’s looking for the exit, I know I would be 🤭

View attachment 2823780
They should be so embarrassed but they have the common sense of a thumb….combined between the two of them haha There are plenty of successful Disney vloggers that are in the parks consistently, not having to act obnoxiously or making complete asshats of themselves and they get decent views. These two nitwits are throwing EVERYthing at the wall and still nothing is sticking and yet they don’t get that they have failed hahahaha

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
I wonder if he wears sunglasses while doing the Patrick act to conceal the fact that he's crying.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Am I the only one with the uncomfortable theory that instead of Henry being the kind and caring stepfather figure that’s there to make it appear like they have a buddy/protector in the park….it may be a darker and yuckier motive afoot? As well as with Checkbook? Dense and Kt don’t attract kindness, they repel it. What would be the chances they would have lured in two kind and giving people that would put up with this mess repeatedly and keep coming back for more with zero return on their investment? I don’t see it

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Am I the only one with the uncomfortable theory that instead of Henry being the kind and caring stepfather figure that’s there to make it appear like they have a buddy/protector in the park….it may be a darker and yuckier motive afoot? As well as with Checkbook? Dense and Kt don’t attract kindness, they repel it. What would be the chances they would have lured in two kind and giving people that would put up with this mess repeatedly and keep coming back for more with zero return on their investment? I don’t see it
One thing's for sure, Katie is definitely in their league.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
If we ALL agree you are none of the above, are we wrong or you just delusional? I know you try so hard with those filters too, but nope definitely don’t see gorgeous, amazing or magical just unattractive, mind-numbing, and mundane!

IMG_3798.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.